Vimax or Endowmax?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vimax or Endowmax?

Was wondering if anyone has tried either of these products as I am stuck on which one to buy, both seem pretty good.

And both don't work. Okay next question?
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

have you tried either?

Comment

Androsteren works

Comment

If a penis pill worked then they guy who invented it would be world famous, own a few islands, be on the cover of every men's magazine in the world, and be a zillionaire. Just go and google "vimax scams" and see what you think. Hey if you want to spend the money don't let me stop you.
          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Is Vimax a complete scam? They seem to have permeated the web with ad copy.? - Yahoo! Answers

Comment

I would like to redirect this thread or at least steer it towards a positive ending. There are some supplements that will help and a major one is L-Arginine HCL another one is L-Citruline. L-Citruline actually gets processed my your body and will turn into L-Arginine HCL. I know that you can buy the L-Arginine HCL for a fraction of the price of enhancement pills!
              PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

Holy shit, why do people keep asking about these pills, they don't work. They are a rip off.
                Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

JP's 90 day beginners program states everything that is needed.

Supplements

These Supplements are all you will need.

Stay away from Penis Enlargement Pills. These are a waste of money.

Take these every day for the duration of this program. Then decide if you want to continue with these supplements.*
                  1 Super B complex. (Most B vitamin B's are absent in processed food.)
                  1 Multi Vitamin & Minerals. (These are to boost your overall health during the exercise period.)
                  2 500mg L-Arginine capsule. (Or powdered L-Arginine, follow directions. This is for good blood circulation.)

I wish that I would have read this before I bought mine last year. I am finishing off what I have because it contains the L-Arginine & L-Citruline.
                  PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

Working...
                  X