Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Made a Bet, Need help on Fulfilling it

Hi all,

About a year ago, one of my friends school jokingly sat on my lap, and a few seconds later commented on the size of my penis. informing me that it was small. Now at this time i was fairly small, being a little below 5 inches when fully erect. The comment on the size of my penis hurt, but didn't drive me deeply into some deep pit of depression. I spent a few nights reading up and studying natural penis enlargement, and about 4 to 5 months ago started PE, after reading a book titled "Exercising the Penis". I later stumbled on this site and signed up so i could surf the forums. Anyway, During those 4 months of on and off PE, I've seen very good gains in both erection quality and length, having gained .75 to nearly a full inch. I don'y know how much of this is actually PE or if any of it is natural as I've read the penis can keep on growing naturally up until early twenties.

Anyway, back to that friend, about a week ago, we started talking and I brought up that old incident. She says she has no memory of saying that but that if she did it was most likely a joke. We started talking about penises and I proposed making a bet, being overconfident due to the gains that I had made. I proposed that i could be 8 inches in six months. So I dropped my pants so she could have a look, being about 5.6 inches.

After reading around, it seems that the most senior members on this site would say is attainable in six months is about 1 to 1 1/2 inches. We still haven't reached a full agreement yet, and will most likely come to one next week. So I wanted to get someones advice on what is and is not attainable in that time period (6 months), so i can actually make a bet I have a chance at winning. I've taken a look at the https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...erformers.html thread on this site and it seems that the most people have gained in six months is 2.5 inches, which is just what I need to add to win this bet. Of course the results achieved by these top performers came with a lot of time and effort, time and effort which I don't know if I can give. So anyway, with all that said, what do you think about my goals, are they attainable or too far fetched? Should I reconsider? If I can actually pull it off, what is the best course of action? I'll give as much time and effort as possible, as long as someone's able to inform me on what to do.

Thanks for your time.

That's nearly 2 and a 1/2 inches, in 6 months? Whoadie lol
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Keep in mind, we're all different. I didn't gain squat in 6 months, and I've been at this since my start date.
      Restart [4/17/16] 7.5 BPSFL • 7.25 BPEL • 5.125 USEG • 5.75 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG (not valid)
      Goal 1 [7/17/16] 7.75 BPSFL • 7.5 BPEL • 5.25 USEG •
      6 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG

Comment

dude why to make that bet? cause of ego and show off or just for fun ?
        start - 11/1/13|11/10/13
        Bpel 14.6 cm | Nbpel 14 cm
        UpperEG 12.3 cm | 12.6 cm (5,5x5)in

Comment

How old are you? The whole bet sounds a little immature.

If you've already gained .75", chances are you may only see another .25" in 6 months if you're lucky. Everybody gains faster in the beginning- this is why they're called newbie gains. You don't simply gain the same amount month after month ( or you would see a ton of 8+" here). It sounds like you're setting yourself up for a losing bet!
          donjelqer76
          Retired Moderator
          PEGym Hero
          Last edited by donjelqer76; 03-03-2013, 11:18 AM.
          2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

I don't think it's possible for 1 reason; the pressure you're putting yourself under. 2.4 inches in six months is a hell of a lot, even 1 inch is a lot! Setting yourself up to fail isn't going to do you any good. Also what exactly do you get if you win said bet?
            Going for that boing factor.

Comment

Of course anything is indeed possible, especially according to the Top Performers thread.

You've gained .75" already in almost five months of PE, and you want to gain another 2.5" in the next six months; so that will basically sum up a PE journey of about 11 months to gain 3.25" in length. My advice, don't place the bet. A goal setting is fine, but to place a bet, eh? That to me sounds like it will be a cause of injury, and that you do not want.

If you do indeed reach your goal in six months, show her your dick.
              Jay1983
              Member of the Month Apr 2014, Sept 2016
              Last edited by Jay1983; 03-03-2013, 11:12 AM.
              You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Your really doing it for all the wrong reasons, do PE for yourself not for someone else.
                Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
                Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
                Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
                http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

Well it took me about a year to get my first inch. You want two and a half times that in half the time. Good luck with that buddy! I hope you get something good if you win.
                  "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
                  Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
                  Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
                  As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

I would not bet on 8 inches, it wont happen (in six months). You can also take 90 percent of the claims and reports on that top gainers list and throw it at the garbage can. Most of those were claimed by guys that are full of shit. A very few of them may have made those gains but they were more than likely gaining back lost size through improved EQ.
                    Most will never gain 3 inches in their entire life. Don't get me wrong, it has been done but not by many, tons of guys will never gain 2 inches in their life. I would bet her that you can gain 1/4 to 1/2 of an inch in the next 6 months but if your going to show her then use a ruler. Even if you prove to her a 1/4 inch gain she will most likely be impressed by the fact that you can indeed make your wiener bigger.
                    Last edited by BigO; 03-03-2013, 12:58 PM.
                    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I'd bet money on half an inch in 6 months, max. It's hard to gain some times, I've been lightly doing it and maybe gained 1/16th. I haven't dedicated my self though, so. yeah.

I just realized my join date is nearly 7 months ago, and I probably could have made a difference in my size, but instead I've been procrastinating. I think I might have done 5 actual PE work outs, the rest I just give it a few stretches here and there, some kegels etc.

Comment

The guys here are being a bit pessimistic..Your drive and positive attitude is good. While 2.5 inches in 6 months would be quite the feat, there is no harm done in working towards that. Even if you fall short, I believe it's very possible for your dick to be over 6 + inches in that time. 6.25 would be very reasonable, especially if you haven't even worked on ligament deformation yet.
                        Start July 2012: 6.3 BPEL, 5.125 MSEG
                        Current : 7.375 BPEL, 5.3-5.4 MSEG, 7.125 NBPEL
                        Short Term Goal:7.5 BPEL, 5.5 MSEG
                        Goal: ​8.5 BPEL, 6 MSEG, 8.25 NBPEL

I am on a fucking Girth Mission right now. No sleep till 5.75 MSEG!

Comment

Sounds like you bit off more than you can chew with this one. I'm with the rest here. I would say 1/4 to 1/2 inch at best.
                          Just curious, what does the winner of the bet receive? Must be something good if you are putting this much pressure on yourself.
                          Bondage.
                          Some people call it domestic violence.
                          We call it foreplay.
                          Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Originally posted by BeingAverageSucks View Post
                            I'd bet money on half an inch in 6 months, max. It's hard to gain some times, I've been lightly doing it and maybe gained 1/16th. I haven't dedicated my self though, so. yeah.

I just realized my join date is nearly 7 months ago, and I probably could have made a difference in my size, but instead I've been procrastinating. I think I might have done 5 actual PE work outs, the rest I just give it a few stretches here and there, some kegels etc.
                            Haha, dude being average SUCKS. Quit procrastinating!
                            Start July 2012: 6.3 BPEL, 5.125 MSEG
                            Current : 7.375 BPEL, 5.3-5.4 MSEG, 7.125 NBPEL
                            Short Term Goal:7.5 BPEL, 5.5 MSEG
                            Goal: ​8.5 BPEL, 6 MSEG, 8.25 NBPEL

I am on a fucking Girth Mission right now. No sleep till 5.75 MSEG!

Comment

First off, I bet she was kidding. Nobody can gauge flaccid size by sitting on you jean on jean. Even if she saw your flaccid penis in plain view, she couldn't accurately predict erect size (except maybe by luck). So let's discard the first part of the story. Either way, you got curious about PE and found this site. Cool.

The bet is a bad idea. Like other users indicated, there's no way to predict gains, and that sort of size would really take some time. Jay is right that this time limit on the goal could inadvertently make you rush and get injured. Just focus on making each PE session successful and don't over-do it.

Finally, are you sure you'd even want 8" BPEL? That's a very big penis and each size has some benefits and drawbacks.
                              I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
                              Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

Working...
                              X