adjust routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adjust routine

So i hear that i have to adjust the routine from time to time to make gains better, However i don't know how i can chance my routine.

Warm up 10 min.

stretch to left and right and straight 30 sec/ Is there anything else?

15 min of 200 jelqs

3 times 30 sec ulis

Warmdown

I want to have more stretching, but i don't really know what to put in.

What I do is - lay back on the bed and pull towards my left side, then right, then up with both hands, 1st left and then right.After I've done these twice, I sit on a chair and pull straight out maybe with a little angle towards the ground with both hands again - left and right, then pull towards the left side and right side, I do this twice as well.It's around 10 minutes of stretching if you don't get an erection.It works great for me so far.

Hope it helps.

Comment

Yeah, I don't even stretch in the bathroom where I do my girth routine. Actually, I stretch afterward on the bed watching tv.
      I do stretch for longer durations like 2 minutes a hold x 2. So (UPLR * 2 min) * 2 = 16 minutes.
      Begin 7/25/2011:
      NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
      FL 5.25, FG 5.2
      NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
      UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Add helicopter spins and mandingo stretches between each set. Jelq slower. Get a semi and push that blood really slow up to the head. Take your time and picture trying to "expand" your penis with each jelq. It takes me over 1/2 hour to do 200 jelqs. When I'm done, me penis looks like it was beaten with a baseball bat (all black and blue). Bottom line ... if you are not gaining you need either more force, more time, or probably both.
        "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

Working...
        X