Thread: My routine
- 03-06-2013 #1
- Join Date
- Mar 2013
I am new to this forum but not new to PE
I have done PE on and off for probably around 10 years (on for like 3-4 months then off for 3-4 etc)
I initially Jelqued and did manual stretches
I went from 15cm to about 18.5cm (NBPL), my girth increased too but i never measured it before i started
I recently got a Bathmate and have about 30min every morning to do PE
My routine is warm up 5min (in shower hot water)
Manual clock stretch (stretch in all directions)
3 sets of ULI girth excercises
20 min of bathmate with 2-3 sets of DLD (i think thats what they called) intense stretches
my measurement in bathmate are 205mm to start then it settles at about 190mm for the most part
I dont want to jelq anymore as the last time i did i got discolouration which my wife noticed (she knows I PE)
and it took like 2 months of daily bio oil application to get rid of it
So my question is do you think this program is sufficient for good growth?
thanks in advance!
- 03-06-2013 #2
If your time is limited to about 30 minutes daily, stay progressive with the intensity of your workout and get inventive with your exercises. There are so many things you can do with your penis to work it out.
Congrats on your 10 years of PE!BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667
- By Radiohead in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 01-03-2013, 03:45 PM
- By amc in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 10-05-2011, 12:44 PM
- By JizzInMyPants in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 05-04-2011, 10:52 PM
- By JizzInMyPants in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 05-04-2011, 10:52 PM
- By Radiohead in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 12-08-2008, 02:18 PM