Adding an extender to JP90 routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding an extender to JP90 routine

Hi guys, I'm currently doing a 1on 1off with the JP90 routine, and increase the number of normal and v-jelqs by 10 and 5 reps respectively each week. I tried going to 2on 1off, but as my circumstances (busy schedule) won't allow me I had to stop it and go back to a 1on 1off routine. By the way my penis was responding good to the 2on 1off routine.

Now I am wondering whether it would be a good idea to still do a 2on 1off but with a twist. As in on the 1st day I would do a JP90 routine, and on the 2nd day I would just use my extender so I can still go about my work while still getting in a good extender routine so to speak. After the 2nd day I would have a rest day and then go back again to day1 of my routine etc.

Is it possible for anyone to give me advice on this please? Thank you
    Initial NBPEL ( before the injury ) = 5 15/16 inches MEG = 4 inches

6 months of extending NBPEL ( before the injury ) = 6 6/16 OR 6 3/8 inches MEG = 4 inches

Initial NBPEL ( after the injury ) = 6 inches MEG = 4 inches

Is your goal more length specifically? If so then adding the extender might be of benefit to you. I currently extend 5 days per week (M-F) 4-6 hours per day and do JP90 three days per week (M, W, F) with Saturday and Sunday off. I think you could extend on days you do the JP90, if you have the time, and that would help you get in more hours (and benefit) from extending - of course listening to your PI's while you ramp up.
    Just a regular dick on a forum all about guys.

Comment

Yeah my primary goal is more length. How do you balance it (JP90 and extender) out when doing them both on the same day? Do you do jp90 first and then extend, or the other way around?

Also how long have you been on your routine for please? I want to gain more length as after my first month of JP90 I have noticed that I have gained more girth than length.

6 months of extending NBPEL ( before the injury ) = 6 6/16 OR 6 3/8 inches MEG = 4 inches

Comment

It sounds like a good idea. Go for it. I tried an extender - hated it. It was bulky and uncomfortable. I'm a manual stretch kinda guy I suppose, but that's just me.
        "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

@draggin:

I tried manual stretching (as in up, down, left, right, and hold for 30 seconds each way) and I found I was turtling more often than not during those day, so I stopped it.

So I'll just rely on the extender for now.

What extender did you use if you don't mind me asking please?

Comment

I've been extending since the end of September - so about 5 1/2 months. In the beginning I was just extending, then in November I added some light and brief shower jelqing. I was noticing some drop in EQ so in mid-January I decided to take manual more seriously and incorporate the full JP90 - when I started I did it 4 days per week (M, T, Th, F) but that was too much for me - mainly time-wise (I think you understand that ) so I backed off to my current 3 days per week.

On days I do both I extend first and then do the JP90. I've noticed reading other's posts (sorry, I couldn't possibly pull one up) that others tend to do the reverse - they jelq and then wear the extender afterward. I jelq after extending for practical reasons - that being I use olive oil as lube and the slippery oily mess would not be helpful in keeping strapped into the extender without slipping. I suspect it can be done both ways and still get good results though.

Enjoy those girth gains in the mean time, I haven't seen even a tiny girth gain yet!

Comment

@Steneo:
              I completely understand what you mean with the time it takes to do a JP90 routine. It just takes time especially when I have to keep waiting for my erection to drop during stertching and jelqing.

That makes a lot of sense, because it would be very difficult to keep the extender strapped on. For me I use baby oil so it would be troublesome trying to keep the extender on if I ever get up to doing a jp90 and an extender routine on the same day.

If you don't mind, can I ask what type of extender you are using? I have the MaleEdge extender and I've used it in the past but sort of stopped for some reason.

Also, do you follow all the instructions for number of jelqs and vjelqs in the JP90 routine?

Maybe a reason for not seeing any gains is because you are focusing more on length, by the looks of your routine, so girth gains may be minimal.

Comment

I've been using the andropenis extender.

I do follow the instructions for the JP90 for number of jelqs and v jelqs. I agree with you completely, my routine is basically length oriented at the moment and if I jelqed at a higher erection level (I tend to be around 40-50% or so) then I might see some girth gains. I gave myself a bit of a scare several weeks ago overdoing the intensity of the jelqs at a higher erection level and I just haven't found the balls to go back up in intensity yet! One of these days I'll have to give it another go though.

Comment

How are the tension rods on the andropenis device? Are they easy to configure please?

I only ask because the tension rods on the MaleEdge doesn't seem to be working. As in, it stretches my penis but I don't feel any tension, and the tension indicators go back to 0 tension whenever I increase the stretch.

I see what kind of negative PI did you get when doing the jelqs at high erection level? I personally haven't had any trouble doing jelqs at high erection levels as long as my erection ins't in the range of 80-100%

Comment

Well now that is the problem with the andropenis - there is no way to measure tension unless you get an accurate balance and try to make your own tension marks. If I could do it over, I would get a different extender for sure, one that can measure tension. That said, it does seem to be working, though I essentially ignore the arbitrary time points the instructions tell you to add bars. At this point, more than 500 hours in and very accustomed to the feeling of extending, I just try to keep myself on the springs - but not very far on the springs (i.e. - it should be relatively low tension, but I can't measure it).

When I scared myself with jelqs I thought I had given myself the dreaded hard flaccid...I documented it in my log. Basically my penis felt very shriveled up, unnaturally firm while flaccid, and kept "twitching". I took a week off and came back with a lighter grip and a bit of an aversion to higher erection levels - though I think it was mostly that I was gripping too hard. In fact, now that I'm talking about it, I'm basically certain it was just me using too much force and not so much the erection level. I'm thinking these days that there is really a fine line between too much and just right when it comes to jelqing technique.

Comment

It's good to know that it's working for you, would you care to share your gains since starting to use the extender please?

Yeah, measuring tension is a pain. My extender has points in the top of the bars to show how much tension is actually being used. But as I said they just go back to 0 whenever I increase the stretch. So I don't really know if they are working or not. By tension, are you able to elaborate how that actually feels on your penis? As in what does tension feel when the device is applied to the penis?

I agree and I would think that it is your grip that is too hard, through my surfing on these forums I have read countless times that we should be using a gentle grip, and that even though we use gentle grip and it doesn't feel like we are pushing blood up the penis we actually are.

Comment

Sure, at my last measurement (500 hours extending, taken about 2 weeks ago) I'd gained 3/8 inch in BPEL which I was thrilled to see .

How the tension feels, for me, really depends on the day. Some days it doesn't feel like much and other days it really feels like a lot of strong stretching - I haven't really been able to pin down what is different about days when it doesn't feel like much and the days when it feels like a lot of hard stretching (I haven't noticed it being correlated with JP90 or rest days). I remember when I first got the thing I pressed down on the springs and thought there was no way I could take it, but it's now the norm for me! I did build up to it over time though - for the first several months I followed the andopenis instructions and I wasn't on the springs until around 400 hours or so.

The gentle grip was a hard lesson - just like you said it didn't feel like I was moving much blood unless I was relatively firm. It's good to hear though, again, that gentle grip really does move the blood .

Comment

Congrats on your gains, I will start using my extender again from tomorrow.

Did you actually start at 4-6hrs per day when you first started?

Yes, mastering the gentle grip can take a while, but once you are accustomed to it you will have a skill for life.

Comment

In the beginning I did 3 hours per day and ramped up to 8-9 by the end of 2 weeks, according to the instructions. I quickly found that there was just no way for me to do 8-9 hours in a day (job, commute, wife, kid, just doesn't work for me). Within a few weeks I had set the goal of 6 hours per day for myself and that remains my daily goal - try to get in 6 hours but accept 4. Good luck with the extending!

Comment

Thanks for your insight on this subject @Steneo, I have now started using the extender as well. This is actually my first day using it again. I did 4.5 hours, and feels ok. I made sure not to overdo it with a lower tension. So here'e hoping I do well. Thanks again.

BTW do you warm down or cool down after an extender session please?

Comment

Working...
                              X