Erect Stretches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erect Stretches?

To cut to the chase, are there any stretches I can do erect/that will directly effect erect size that are safe?
    Start 2013: NBPEL: 5.75 BPEL: 6.7
    EG: 5.3

Goal: NBPEL: 7-7.5 BPEL: 8 (Gain 1.25)
    EG: 5.5 to 5.75 (Gain .2 in)

Nope! Erect stretches lead to injury.
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Patience is the best thing you can have for gains. Just remember there is a group of brave men that have paved this whole thing out for us, and they even but up guards to help us meet our goals without injury.
      :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

If I were you (and I agree, by the way, erect gains are what matters - who cares about flaccid numbers?) I would do the stretches with a 50-60% erection. I feel like at that erection level I can really get a good stretch. If the erection is 80%+ I cannot maintain a grip and it kinda hurts. So the short answer is do stretches with a semi instead of flaccid and see how it works for you.
        "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

I have had a routine within the last two months or so that includes a small amount of wet jelqs and then stretches immediately after.

Routine: I perform about 50 low-intensity, low-erection level wet jelqs. This leaves me with a plump flaccid/20% erection. I then perform 1 min stretches in a variety of directions. I still have lube on my hands/penis.
          To maintain a good grip: I perform a firm-grip jelq and then hold a moderately firm grip behind my glans. I then stretch until I feel resistance and hold for 1 minute. The glans is moderately engorged with blood and assists in my grip. I find that leaving the lube on allows me to move blood easier between my stretches and also keeps the intensity of the stretch low. I then edge till I reach the PONR once. The result is a plump flaccid and a general feeling of "horniness" and a full dick.

For about a month I performed only this routine, everyday, and gained approx. 1/10 of an inch. I then switched over to a dry stretch (completely flaccid) that focused more on my ligs for about a month. However, a few days ago I switched back to the wet routine. I will probably do this off and on switching.
          My theory behind wet stretches is that they focus more on the tunica.

As others have mentioned above, completely erect stretches invite injury. However, the way I perform my wet stretches leaves little room for injury as I am essentially performing a low-intensity stretch at a very low erection level.

Comment

Working...
          X