Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sore Pelvic Floor?

Hey guys

I've been doing a great stretching routine that's yielded quite the gains over the past year, but the base of my penis/pelvic floor has been sore this past week -- partially because I lost my virginity and all, but I've rubbed up on a myriad of females without this issue.

The majority of my stretches focus on stretching the inner penis -- i do something like a-stretches, except i use a finger instead of my forearm and i stretch in all 4 directions (up,down,left,right). I also do the pegym version of the blue whale/mandingo stretch, as well as the under-the-leg stretch, while using another finger as some type of fulcrum.

(My routine is hard to explain.. Should I reach my desired length/girth, I'll make a video.)

My question is this: DO I NEED TO TAKE A FEW DAYS OFF TO LET MY PENIS HEAL OR IS EVERYTHING FINE?

I know it's probably obvious, but I'd rather ask you guys before anything.
    Start: 1/6/15
    Weight: 210 lbs
    Goals: 2/6/15 - 195lbs | 3/6/15 - 180 lbs
    BPEL: 6.5 in
    EG: 4.25 in
    Ultimate Goals: 8 x 5.5 | 5ft10in: 175lbs

Have you had any lig pops? To me it sounds like you have what hangers call fatigue. With those advanced stretches id say you are manually hanging, and fatigue is a good sign and should be continued to maximize results without allowing time for the ligs to toughen up.
    :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

NO ABSOLUTELY NO LIG POPS
      lol i don't think I want to pop a ligament, that sounds god-awful

Comment

Not that bad actually, if you don't know what it is, it can scare the shit out of you. I think you will experience one soon with those hard stretches, no worries there is no injury involved with it. Unless your power lifting with your dick. You will feel a fast release from the pelvic bone and a ping sensasion down the shaft, this is the short lig that is holding your gains back breaking lose. Many gain after a lig pop.

Comment

Sounds super dangerous.. I want to gain, but a lig pop sounds like something I really shouldn't mess with.. I'm going to take tonight and tomorrow night off, and resume friday.

Comment

Read up on it, its not bad at all. A good source is BIBs website about hanging.

Comment

Working...
            X