Thread: Girth Exercises
- 03-07-2013 #1
I've been pe'ing for about 9months now and I must say that the ruler has become a little nicer to me, but the taylor's tape still hates me, a.k.a., I still have a thin penis. i've looked around the Girth Exercises page however those exercises look like they are far too advanced for me. I've asked this before and a gokod man told me to do Ultimate Jelqs, they feel good and I'll post future results here since I've only done them for a week. Sois there anyone here willing to advise me on how to build a routine to emphasize girth gains, without compleetely overlooking length?
SRStart: 20/June/2012 (1st start):
BPEL: 17cm (6.69")
MSEG: 12.5cm (4.92")aprox
Relentlessly forward, without regret, pain or forgiveness.
- 03-08-2013 #2
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
In addition to Jelqs
- change your stretches to bundled stretches
- add tunica tugs
- consider erect bends (take a long time to think about this, then be very careful if you start doing these)
These exercises impact length as well as girth. I can't think of any other girth exercises which impact length to an appreciable degree.
- By TazerGun in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 12-26-2011, 02:43 PM
- By Plateglass in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 09-24-2011, 11:07 AM
- By pe_hope it works in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 02-09-2010, 08:01 PM
- By onlytime in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 08-02-2009, 02:54 AM
- By violentworld in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 11-16-2008, 10:43 PM