Bigger flaccid penis is atainable.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bigger flaccid penis is atainable.

After doing some research and going through some trial and error tests, I've rounded up a few things that will help you gain a more healthy, workable flaccid penis.

Be gentle during your penis enlargement routine (I always turtled when I went even a little too hard/long on my routine, or didn't warm up adequately)

Reduce your stress level (simply think about being less stressed, drink some herbal tea, sweat out some toxins)

Take supplements (chrysin+piperine, nettle root extract, l-arginine+l-ornithine, tribulus terrestis, super b complex, food based multivitamin)

Eat only healthy foods (cut back on low quality meats and cheap food, stick to fruits and vegetables)

Drink a lot of water (You want purified water... trust me)

Exercise regularly (release toxins that may be holding back your true flaccid size; also make sure you leave the workout area refreshed, energized and without a slighty shrunken package)

Don't balloon/edge for too long (I tend to turtle really hard afterwards because of this, So I keep it to 30 minutes or less)
    No pot, no cigarettes, no getting smashed (although a small serving of liquor will stimulate nitric oxide production) NO CAFFEINE, don't grope your flaccid penis, avoid the cold, use the restroom when your body says so ( I tend to turtle when I hold something in), and lastly try to get more fantasy and attention induced erections, as opposed to stroking it till it's hard.
    Last edited by biggerl; 03-08-2013, 01:51 AM.

Question, what does pot have to do with anything?
    I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Current: 7.2" x 5.25"
    Next stop: 7.5" x 5.4"

Comment

Live healthy, treat your hut and gut right. Ta-da! bigger penis!...

PE will make the flaccid bigger.

P.S: hut = heart
      BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
      MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
      CI:1.5 -2.5
      Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
      275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
      6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Originally posted by faithandhope View Post
        Question, what does pot have to do with anything?
        Pot kills testosterone production and reduces blood circulation due to clogging of the arteries etc.....it's generally not good for the mind body or soul. I used to smoke it 15 years ago....biggest mistake I ever made
        BPEL: 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 .7.3 7.4 7.5 7.6 7.8 7.9 8.0
        EG:5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 5.5

1st Goal: 7.5 x 5.3

Ultimate Goal: 8x6

Comment

Originally posted by Doodlejazz View Post
          Pot kills testosterone production and reduces blood circulation due to clogging of the arteries etc.....it's generally not good for the mind body or soul. I used to smoke it 15 years ago....biggest mistake I ever made
          No, Sorry dude it does nothing to your testosterone production directly or inadvertently, also explain how marijuana clogs arteries? Smoking ANYTHING is bad for the body in general due to the combustion in the lungs, but this is why they have vaporizers

Not trying to hijack. Yes I agree with everything else though! Natural foods are the best, lots of greens. Tomatoes are also amazing for penile/testicular health
          faithandhope
          Last edited by faithandhope; 03-08-2013, 03:19 AM.
          I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Current: 7.2" x 5.25"
          Next stop: 7.5" x 5.4"

Comment

Originally posted by faithandhope View Post
            No, Sorry dude it does nothing to your testosterone production directly or inadvertently, also explain how marijuana clogs arteries? Smoking ANYTHING is bad for the body in general due to the combustion in the lungs, but this is why they have vaporizers

Not trying to hijack. Yes I agree with everything else though! Natural foods are the best, lots of greens. Tomatoes are also amazing for penile/testicular health

We'll have to agree to disagree on the pot score I'm afraid.....smoking pot clogs arteries, of course it does! Smoking cigarettes clogs them so adding some pot to the mix most certainly does...above all else I just believe smoking pot would just undermine your goals in whatever you do. It's all about opinions though and it's great that we can debate about things like this

I take it you smoke pot? lol

Comment

We'll have to agree to disagree on the pot score I'm afraid.....smoking pot clogs arteries, of course it does! Smoking cigarettes clogs them so adding some pot to the mix most certainly does...above all else I just believe smoking pot would just undermine your goals in whatever you do. It's all about opinions though and it's great that we can debate about things like this
              This assumes that everyone not only smokes it (no edibles or vaporizer), but also adds cigarette content to it as well. Quite an assumption, no? Things such as a drug's effect on the body and its mechanism of action are not opinions. It is hard science.

smoking pot clogs arteries, of course it does!
              Do you have scholarly sources which back up this claim? Of course you don't! Out of all the outlandish claims about cannabis, this is a new one for me.

I take it you smoke pot? lol
              I don't know about him, but I've vaporized small amounts of cannabis nearly every day for the past 3 years. If you would like to compare our lifestyle/health, we can do so.
              eow.
              Member of the Month April 2013
              Last edited by eow.; 03-08-2013, 07:57 AM.
              Collection of scientific articles and books related to PE: pe_sources.zip

Comment

Cant really see the arguement about smoking pot its bad for you. Maybe not your arteries but it has been proven to lead to psychological illnesses when used early in life. I dont think any doctor will recommend you take it, end of story.
                And yes if you want a big penis just don't smoke anything. The only thing your lungs where designed to inhale was fresh air.
                Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
                Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
                Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
                http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

Are people really getting uppity because I have an opinion against drugs? I'm entitled to it but I certainly mean no offence when voicing it...canabis is not good for you period, name me one positive thing it does for you other than "pain relief"

I made a choice a year ago to clean up my life, I lead a clean life now and follow a paleo diet I swim every other morning, Thai box evenings a week and fortunately I have a gym at work where we cram in some crossfit style circuits so most days I'll hit that too in my lunch hour. I'm not preaching to anyone, far from it, I've lead a very different lifestyle in the past. I'm just not a fan of drugs because I see on a daily basis the effects they have on people/families.

By wanting to compare lifestyles I presume that you too like to workout etc....otherwise why would you set yourself up...if you vaporise and that works for you great but I still claim that if you didn't vaporise and worked out the same your performance would be far greater

OK I'm no scientist and not do I claim to be but there studies out there that prove canabis just isn't good for you....I only claimed smoking pot with cigarettes clogs arteries...I'm just not interested in any paraphernalia used to smoke it as it's just no good for you...it seems your trying to tell me that it's ok to smoke it, which yes everyone has the right to do whatever they wish but please don't promote it as a positive thing as that's just irresponsible

Comment

Originally posted by alan020 View Post
                    Cant really see the arguement about smoking pot its bad for you. Maybe not your arteries but it has been proven to lead to psychological illnesses when used early in life. I dont think any doctor will recommend you take it, end of story.
                    And yes if you want a big penis just don't smoke anything. The only thing your lungs where designed to inhale was fresh air.
                    Thank you Alan...thought I was on my own for a minute! Lol

Comment

Are people really getting uppity because I have an opinion against drugs? I'm entitled to it but I certainly mean no offence when voicing it...canabis is not good for you period, name me one positive thing it does for you other than "pain relief"

I made a choice a year ago to clean up my life, I lead a clean life now and follow a paleo diet I swim every other morning, Thai box evenings a week and fortunately I have a gym at work where we cram in some crossfit style circuits so most days I'll hit that too in my lunch hour. I'm not preaching to anyone, far from it, I've lead a very different lifestyle in the past. I'm just not a fan of drugs because I see on a daily basis the effects they have on people/families.

By wanting to compare lifestyles I presume that you too like to workout etc....otherwise why would you set yourself up...if you vaporise and that works for you great but I still claim that if you didn't vaporise and worked out the same your performance would be far greater

OK I'm no scientist and not do I claim to be but there studies out there that prove canabis just isn't good for you....I only claimed smoking pot with cigarettes clogs arteries...I'm just not interested in any paraphernalia used to smoke it as it's just no good for you...it seems your trying to tell me that it's ok to smoke it, which yes everyone has the right to do whatever they wish but please don't promote it as a positive thing as that's just irresponsible
                      Great post. +1.
                      I couldn't agree more. I constantly get people going onto me that I should try drugs and so on. In the end of the day I am very happy with my life and I see myself as really successful, why would I go ruin that for drugs. I exercise regularly and get a great buzz off of that. If you want to waste your life with drugs that is your choice but they should not be promoting it for others to do as well. That is what is wrong with society. You have a group of people who glamorise drugs and think its great, when in reality, the majority of marraige, family and relationship break ups I have seen have in some way been caused by addictions, whether it be alcohol, drugs or others. Rant over
                      Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
                      Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
                      Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
                      http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

I'm not telling anyone to do drugs. I'm not glamorizing anything. I'm merely responding to a ridiculous claim.

By the way, alcohol and caffeine are also "drugs." Don't get too comfortable up on your high horse. Herbal supplements (damiana, horny goat weed, maca, blablablabla)? Drugs. If a chemical compound has a specific mechanism of action which affects the body's physiological or psychological state, it is a drug, period. And there's nothing wrong with that.
                        eow.
                        Member of the Month April 2013
                        Last edited by eow.; 03-08-2013, 08:35 AM.
                        Collection of scientific articles and books related to PE: pe_sources.zip

Comment

Yea...anti drugs rant over lol

Lets get back to that comment a few back about tomatoes being good for you....think I'll look into the benefits of that as I eat them for fun!!

Comment

Ahhhhhhh....

ATTAINABLE! ATTAINABLE...

Ok... Sorry, had to get that out of my system.

There are a couple of fairly creditable doctors who, after strenuous testing (can't imagine testing the properties of cannabis actually being strenuous...) have concluded that is has "many" beneficial qualities. The tests were centered around eating it though, raw and blended, in a kind of smoothie form. I don't have a link to the article, but I may try to find it later for you guys. Absolutely nothing is good for you when smoked. Smoking anything is known to clog arteries. This is because your lunges are designed to breakdown anything absorbed through them into your blood stream. Smoke is thin enough to go into your lunges without being rejected, as food would. Smoke is not oxygen however, it is significantly thicker, and can cause clotting in the blood. Can we stop arguing about this now? It's not the cannabis that causes the clotting, it's just the smoke. Any kind of smoke does this. Period. .(another period)

Yes, you can make your flaccid bigger.

No, you shouldn't smoke anything unless you value the pleasure received from that more than your health.

Why is this a topic.
                            Focus on the positive :D
                            -----
                            The dog in the bun represents my lifetime goal.

Comment

What does this have to do with his initial suggestions for a larger flaccid? Eating healthy is good, exercising is good, avoiding drugs is good, etc., but it doesn't do anything for a longer flaccid. Also, just because he doesn't PE with force or edges for shorter periods of time doesn't mean that is the way to go for others. If I just look at my flaccid penis it won't turtle, so does that mean I am making it bigger? Of course not. Turtling does not automatically mean bad things are happening. If I bench 10 pounds today I won't be sore tomorrow, but I didn't accomplish anything if I did that. If your penis doesn't feel the need to turtle after you PE it, that means it doesn't feel like anything happened to it. There are two schools of thought here regarding intensity: some prefer to PE intensely, others prefer to go easier. However, here we go again with a dude that has been here less than a month telling everyone how to do things. While he is certainly entitled to his opinion, I much prefer to hear from someone who has been "in the business" a little longer than he has. I mean the poster no disrespect, but he based his post on "research" and very little on actual experience (other than his unit turtling on him a little).
                              rbi99
                              Retired Moderator
                              Member of the Month Nov 2017
                              PEGym Hero
                              Last edited by rbi99; 03-08-2013, 08:29 AM.
                              FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                              The Ultimate V (The UV)
                              Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                              Heated Bundled LAS
                              Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Working...
                              X