Thread: few questions
- 03-09-2013 #1
- Join Date
- Jul 2012
Havent been on in a while, i started P.E last year with JPS routine unfortunately i didnt stick with it. I think i spent too much time on it as i was edging and doing the routine. However, for the month that i did the routine i felt like there was a small increase in size. Since then i've started work and continue to right board exams for my profession. Due to this, i'm severly lacking the time to P.E.
1 good thing is that i have quit smoking and have started a slight addiction with tea, drink a lot of green tea and yerba mate. I believe its due to this that i alwasy have a good flacid hang compared to before and just feel lke i have a healthier penis.
I'm thinking of starting a routine which is not time intensive (30 min).
Something on the lines of:
- 5min warm up(rice sock)
- stretching as per JPs routine
- then jelqing and vjelqing for the remaining time
- bed fowfer as warm down ( will do the routine just before bed)
What do you guys think about this. I'm in for long haul this time - i dont expect miracle gains.
I think this a routine that i can maintain give current time constraints and maybe a gradual increase can be applied as time goes on
- 03-09-2013 #2
Sure it sounds good, I presume judging by that you will be doing about 15mins jelqing which is good, and you should see gains from it.
I find my Bathmate handy, as I shower for 15mins each night and just leave my BM on during my shower, so it doesnt really take up any of my time. I do a bit of a manual routine then when I am outStarting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
Goal: 8" x 6"
Follow my blog if you like
Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, some giveaways for free products too!
- By Deeez in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 10-07-2012, 06:56 PM
- By Yoshirosama in forum Penile Anomalies and InjuriesReplies: 1Last Post: 12-13-2011, 12:08 AM
- By Hanma in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 10-12-2010, 12:52 PM
- By NewCell in forum PE Theory & Science ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 09-26-2010, 02:13 PM
- By growing4me in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 03-15-2010, 09:03 AM