Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prioritize length or girth for female pleasure?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prioritize length or girth for female pleasure?

Just something I was wondering about:

The general wisdom is that girth is what gives women the most pleasure. However, I have read accounts on here from the longer guys who say that deep penetration that stimulates the CDS gives women amazing earth shattering orgasms that'l make them love you forever haha.

So if pleasing women is my main goal for PE, should I prioritize length or girth? (Obviously both would be ideal but this is more of a hypothetical question).

Length!
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
      Length!
      Ok so that's one (emphatic) vote for length so far!
      Can I ask your length? I looked at your previous posts but couldn't find it off hand. I'm guessing you know what it feels like to hit the cds.

Comment

The CDS? You mean the A spot? No idea yet. Haven't been laid in a long while. My BPEL is 7.75", and still growing.

EDIT: I guess I should add that when I started PE I was 6.5" BPEL.
        Jay1983
        Member of the Month Apr 2014, Sept 2016
        Last edited by Jay1983; 03-10-2013, 01:20 AM.
        You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

most people agree that girth is mostly important to women
          PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

You want whatever you don't have. The 4x6 guy will want length more than anything and will find ways to convince himself that his huge girth is invaluable. The 9x4 guy will convince himself that his length isnt worth shit. In all honesty, Id say girth is worth about 60% of penile size value, and length about 40%. A lot of guys completely disregard the importance of length, due to people ramming down mens' throats that girth is so much more important in length. While girth is more important than length, we cannot forget that bottoming out in a chick lets you and her both know that you have a big dick. And, like you said, the CDS orgasm is pretty crazy. If you are average to above average in one category and big in the other category, you're big (ex. 7.5x5 OR 6x5.5). If you're big in both, you're pretty damn big (ex. 7.5x5.5) . If you're huge in one and big in the other, you're huge (ex. 8.5x5.5 OR 7.5 x6). And if you're huge in both, you've got a monster (8.5 x 6.25 DENNY!!)
            jay1993
            Last edited by jay1993; 03-10-2013, 01:49 AM.
            Start July 2012: 6.3 BPEL, 5.125 MSEG
            Current : 7.375 BPEL, 5.3-5.4 MSEG, 7.125 NBPEL
            Short Term Goal:7.5 BPEL, 5.5 MSEG
            Goal: ​8.5 BPEL, 6 MSEG, 8.25 NBPEL

I am on a fucking Girth Mission right now. No sleep till 5.75 MSEG!

Comment

Most women seems to agree on long and thin is the worst penis combination. Ladies not happy when they not feeling any friction, getting pain in cervix, not feeling nearness as balls deep gives and cant get pounded hard and fast without pain. At least thats what all women have told me and thats also what most women writes online. So for pleasure I guess 14-16 cm NBPEL and ~13.5 cm EG is ideal.
              FL: 10"

Comment

My experience is that it varies woman to woman and with the skill of the user.

Comment

It's both but more so the girth because you may reach bottom but if she can't really feel the first three to four inches up with a penis hitting all the walls there then length don't mean much at all. So, an average dude with 6x5 is thick enough and long enough too. Remember the nerve clusters are only three to four inches in depending on the female's vulva. That's right a good thick four inch penis as well.
                  thenewdude
                  Last edited by thenewdude; 03-10-2013, 05:23 AM.
                  Begin 7/25/2011:
                  NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                  FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                  NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                  UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

GIRTH all the way!

How do I know? Well my penis isn't exactly the longest (5,5 BPEL...), but it is quite thick: 5,5 EG. Yet, I've been able to take most women to orgasm through intercourse and I've got many compliments on "how thick it is", "i love how it feels me up", "i love how you stretch my pussy"...

Just look for some studies on the internet or even on this forum and you'll find that most women value girth a lot more than lenght, simply because the girthier your penis is, the more pressure it puts on the vaginal walls.

I guess lenght matters only because of it's visual appeal and the ability to reach deeper spots. However, as you reach deeper spots, some women might like, but other might not. Also, take in consideration that some positions will become increasingly difficult for her as your lenght increases.
                    Initial Penis size (01/01/2013):
                    BPEL: 5,5 inches
                    EG: 5,5 inches

Goal:
                    BPEL: 7 inches
                    EG: No more than 5,7 inches

Comment

Depends on the female. If you are thick you will probably hit the G spot easier. IF you are long though (with a decent thickness) you could find the A spot which most people arent even aware of.

Comment

girth, no doubt
                        Current stats:
                        NBPEL: 7.6''(19.2 cm)
                        BPEL: 8.1'' (20.5 cm)
                        MSEG: 5.9'' (15 cm)
                        Short term goal: BPEL: 8.3''(21 cm) MSEG: 6''(15.3 cm)
                        Long term goal: NBPEL: 8.3''(21 cm) BPEL: 9.1''(23 cm) MSEG: 6.5-6.7"(16.5-17 cm)

Comment

I have grown in both length and girth while doing PE. The first 2 years I didn't tell my Mrs about it but I did get comments mentioning it since I gained almost an inch in length and 1/4 inch in girth during that time. The comments were surely positive but I played it off as just having better EQ somehow. Then just before I told the Mrs I started working the girth more. Within a few months the comments were really positive since I had gained 1/2 inch in girth. Now lube is an absolute must and what I hear now is "take it easy Mr Girthy, you are a lot bigger now" and "Wow! I really love it, I can feel the entire shaft against my walls". We both agree I have gained more length as well and I have to be careful as to not hurt her cervix so length can be a drawback especially in certain positions. The girth is definitely where it's at if one were to ask my Mrs. There's no question about it. Also according to almost all the women she knows, the general concensus is girth is what gives more pleasure.
                          Bondage.
                          Some people call it domestic violence.
                          We call it foreplay.
                          Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

I too feel little inadequate because of my lack of length, but i have enough girth. It makes me even happier, because my GF says, that girth is more important! Said that before sow my dick!
                            extender
                            09.12. ------ BPEL 6.3'' NBPEL 5.7" EG 5.7"
                            After 946 h--BPEL 7.1'' NBPEL 6.46" EG 5.91"

Goal 1 -------BPEL 7.9'' NBPEL 7.3'' EG 6.0" after 1900 h extending
                            Goal 2 -------BPEL 8.6'' NBPEL 8.0'' EG 6.5" with PE

Comment

Working...
                            X