The true value of less is more and rest days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The true value of less is more and rest days

I am still a new pe-er with only 2 months under my belt. In this time I have made my nbel the same size or larger than my original bpel. (6 inches). I started with a MWF schedule and have upgraded to a 2 on 1 off. My pi's have been fantastic, but even with this....I was STILL overtraning. How do I know? I decided to take the past 2 days completely off and just enjoy life with my friends. Now 2 days later after no pe, no jerking off and no piss pulls. I woke up with the hardest erection of my life and my flaccid girth looks as big as my usual erect girth. It goes to show even when pi's are good, you might still need to take a small break just let him know you don't want to destroy him all the time . This might not be the same for everyone, but hey, if it worked for me it might for you. Keep tugging guys!
    BPEL 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
    MSEG 4.5 4.6 4.7 4.8 4.9 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 5.5

I had a similar experience. I had been PEing for about 1 year and my gains were slowing down almost stopped. My wife and I were going on vacation so couldn't do PE since I hadn't told her about it yet. I noticed after the 3rd or 4th day that I had gained size and hadn't done a thing PE related. Since then I had taken a few weeks off
    every 4-6 months. It is good to rest the penis and the mind to keep both in good health.
    Bondage.
    Some people call it domestic violence.
    We call it foreplay.
    Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

words of wisdom thanks for sharing!

Comment

Originally posted by Looking4more View Post
        I had a similar experience. I had been PEing for about 1 year and my gains were slowing down almost stopped. My wife and I were going on vacation so couldn't do PE since I hadn't told her about it yet. I noticed after the 3rd or 4th day that I had gained size and hadn't done a thing PE related. Since then I had taken a few weeks off
        every 4-6 months. It is good to rest the penis and the mind to keep both in good health.
        Yeah when I finally pe-ed again today, he was a lot more willing to be stretched and I even did less jelqs because he started to feel tired a little earlier(I usually continued at this point leading me to believe I was overtraining)

Comment

Thanks for posting

Originally posted by JC6 View Post
          I am still a new pe-er with only 2 months under my belt. In this time I have made my nbel the same size or larger than my original bpel. (6 inches). I started with a MWF schedule and have upgraded to a 2 on 1 off. My pi's have been fantastic, but even with this....I was STILL overtraning. How do I know? I decided to take the past 2 days completely off and just enjoy life with my friends. Now 2 days later after no pe, no jerking off and no piss pulls. I woke up with the hardest erection of my life and my flaccid girth looks as big as my usual erect girth. It goes to show even when pi's are good, you might still need to take a small break just let him know you don't want to destroy him all the time . This might not be the same for everyone, but hey, if it worked for me it might for you. Keep tugging guys!
          Mighty oaks from little acorns grow!
          Wolfemothers Progress Log

Comment

I've made gains on 3 day/wk programs and on 4 day/wk programs. I'm currently doing 3 days per week. At this frequency, it's less of a chore and something I can still somewhat look forward to. Keeping sessions under 45 minutes helps, too. Efficiency!
            I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
            Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by ThirdArm View Post
              I've made gains on 3 day/wk programs and on 4 day/wk programs. I'm currently doing 3 days per week. At this frequency, it's less of a chore and something I can still somewhat look forward to. Keeping sessions under 45 minutes helps, too. Efficiency!
              Sometimes its really hard to not give him a pull

Comment

I would miss it if I only did 3 days a week. I think I am addicted to PE. Better than alcohol or drugs I guess. My wife gets such a turn-on watching and helping so there's no chance of me ever doing 3 days.
                Bondage.
                We call it foreplay.
                Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

My fuck buddy already noticed, maybe I'll let her in on it, but not for a few more months...or until I get drunk and have it slip

Comment

This is the reason why I don't sweat it if I have to miss a day or two every now and then. A nice break is most cases ends up being beneficial. Besides, if you're in it for the long haul, missing a few days here and there is just a drop in the bucket
                    2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Originally posted by JC6 View Post
                      My fuck buddy already noticed, maybe I'll let her in on it, but not for a few more months...or until I get drunk and have it slip
                      It will ALWAYS come out when you're drunk. Believe me. Youll start talking about your gains and your favorite exercise. And start quoting averages and percentages, and brag about how much bigger you have gotten. Believe me.
                      Start July 2012: 6.3 BPEL, 5.125 MSEG
                      Current : 7.375 BPEL, 5.3-5.4 MSEG, 7.125 NBPEL
                      Short Term Goal:7.5 BPEL, 5.5 MSEG
                      Goal: ​8.5 BPEL, 6 MSEG, 8.25 NBPEL

I am on a fucking Girth Mission right now. No sleep till 5.75 MSEG!

Comment

VERY informative Guys. Thanks for the "research" and experiences.
                        Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

So perhaps the 90 days beginner routine model of 5 on and 2 off is no good?

Comment

Originally posted by nightcrawler82 View Post
                            So perhaps the 90 days beginner routine model of 5 on and 2 off is no good?
                            The 5 on 2 off is fine. Thats a good place to start. If it turns out to be too much, you can always drop to a less frequent routine. Everyone responds differently so it is a matter of trial and error till you find what works for you.
                            Bondage.
                            We call it foreplay.
                            Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Originally posted by Looking4more View Post
                              The 5 on 2 off is fine. Thats a good place to start. If it turns out to be too much, you can always drop to a less frequent routine. Everyone responds differently so it is a matter of trial and error till you find what works for you.
                              To be honest, I'm confused as a beginner. I know it's a beginner routine, but it's an "intense" beginners routine. In another thread about beginning, it's suggested that guys who have never done any PE not jump right into that. To go with the light or medium routine which is less frequent. Thus my confusion. People consistently say not to go too hard in the beginning. Isn't that what that would mean?

Comment

Working...
                              X