- 03-10-2013 #1
- Join Date
- Jan 2013
So I've been around and about, and I was wonder what I should eat healthy while I do these exercises? Like I've been eating chinese alot, and I know that's not going to do anything? Is there anything I should be eating?
- 03-10-2013 #2
A variety of whole foods including fruits, grains, vegetables, nuts, seeds and meat. Lots of water too and minimal sugar/oil/butter. I thought this stuff was obvious.
P.S: https://www.pegym.com/forums/erectil...erections.html Those are supplements to diet for erection quality. Ginger, green tea and garlic can all be incorporated in whole-food form for maximum effectiveness. Green onions are good too. All those can be part of your diet.
Last edited by GoingForGold; 03-10-2013 at 06:51 PM.BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667
- By fuckna in forum Poll ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 10-28-2012, 08:56 AM
- By nariko in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 02-04-2012, 05:14 PM
- By should've started sooner in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 08-07-2011, 07:18 AM
- By RONINVU in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 05-10-2011, 08:04 PM
- By blink2000 in forum Exercise & Health ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 09-19-2010, 03:29 AM