Struggling to gain length with manual pe :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Struggling to gain length with manual pe :(

I've been p.eing for over a year and I seem to have hit a wall with my length gaining. I just completed a 1mth routine I kinda made up which included: two weeks of jp90 stretches and kegels (5 on 2 off) followed by 2 weeks of straight stretches (30 sec holds) and Mandingo stretches. Quite intense pressure on these stretches too. (5 on 2 off). I can only do these exercises in the shower due to privacy and my sessions last approx 7-12mins total. Am I simply not exercising long enough? I find it really hard to gain length and I think this is due to my girth which is higher than average.. Very frustrated with my length and feeling discouraged ATM. Any advise please??
    I'd also like to NOT use any devices but have conceded that hanging may be a good option for me.

Advice please?
    dec 2011
    NPBEL 6.1
    BPEL 6.4
    BG 5.9 --6.0
    MEG 5.6--5.65
    heg 4.9 --5.0

stupid small hands!

Hold your stretches for a longer period of time; 30 seconds seems pointless, IMO.
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
      Hold your stretches for a longer period of time; 30 seconds seems pointless, IMO.
      Pointless for someone who has been PEing for a year, or pointless period...?

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Jack View Post
        Pointless for someone who has been PEing for a year, or pointless period...?
        IMHO, pointless period. I apologize to everybody who disagrees; I surely don't want to start a debate lol

Comment

IMHO, pointless period. I apologize to everybody who disagrees; I surely don't want to start a debate lol
          I'm interested in what you are saying here. Could you expand on your reasoning? I'd love to see a good debate...

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Jack View Post
            I'm interested in what you are saying here. Could you expand on your reasoning? I'd love to see a good debate...
            All I'm saying is hold stretches for longer than 30 seconds lol my reasoning is because, well, I hold mine for at least 2 minutes each, and I have gained an inch and a quarter in BPEL in 8 weeks.

Comment

All I'm saying is hold stretches for longer than 30 seconds lol my reasoning is because, well, I hold mine for at least 2 minutes each, and I have gained an inch and a quarter in BPEL in 8 weeks.
              Sounds like pretty good reasoning!

Comment

Some people hang for hours at a time. 30 seconds is nothing.
                Start (Nov 2012) 6.0 BPEL x 4.75

Jan 2014 - 7.25 BPEL x 4.9
                Feb 2014 - ?

Goal - 5.4 Base Girth

Comment

Do you jelq? You need everything in your routine!
                  Start July 2012: 6.3 BPEL, 5.125 MSEG
                  Current : 7.375 BPEL, 5.3-5.4 MSEG, 7.125 NBPEL
                  Short Term Goal:7.5 BPEL, 5.5 MSEG
                  Goal: ​8.5 BPEL, 6 MSEG, 8.25 NBPEL

I am on a fucking Girth Mission right now. No sleep till 5.75 MSEG!

Comment

I'll even add that I only do 50 dry OK jelq strokes each PE session. Whether or not these really contribute to my length gains, don't ask me lol

Comment

Jay, how can you hold the stretch for 2 minutes? Do you use light force? I do these 30 sec and have gained length, but i do think there is merit to maintaining the stretches for longer.

Comment

I use to jelq and still do abit but for me it only seemed to help my girth. I want length only. And I could try holding these stretches longer, for sure. I read 30sec for an intense stretch was a recommended time.
                        dec 2011
                        NPBEL 6.1
                        BPEL 6.4
                        BG 5.9 --6.0
                        MEG 5.6--5.65
                        heg 4.9 --5.0

stupid small hands!

Comment

Im doing it for atleast a minute and 30 seconds its better
                          you feel it like its a real work out

Comment

Originally posted by jcarrier View Post
                            Jay, how can you hold the stretch for 2 minutes? Do you use light force? I do these 30 sec and have gained length, but i do think there is merit to maintaining the stretches for longer.
                            In the beginning of my PE journey I used light force, but now I don't.

Comment

You gained that much in only 8 weeks? What's your routine? I think you should do a thread on it...
                              Initial Penis size (01/01/2013):
                              BPEL: 5,5 inches
                              EG: 5,5 inches

Goal:
                              BPEL: 7 inches
                              EG: No more than 5,7 inches

Comment

Working...
                              X