Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gains and Soreness

What’s up guys!

I have definitely been gaining, but my penis has also been feeling sore all the time. I took off 5 days and jelqed today for an hour and my penis was still sore underneath my glands and in my ball sack area where my pc muscles are located.

I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this and if I’m doing something wrong because the soreness stays there even with a couple days off.

Keep up the good work!
    Stay cautious about your PI's, take at least two days of rest time, and pray all goes well every day.

Current stats:
    7.5 inches NBPEL

Short Term Goal:
    NBPEL: 8 in.'s NBPEL

Long Term Goal:
    NBPEL: 8.5 in.'s NBPEL

I'm experiencing exact same thing, not under glans but at base of penis in pelvic area.

Took 3 days off, about to restart now and see what happens.
    Start: 1/6/15
    Weight: 210 lbs
    Goals: 2/6/15 - 195lbs | 3/6/15 - 180 lbs
    BPEL: 6.5 in
    EG: 4.25 in
    Ultimate Goals: 8 x 5.5 | 5ft10in: 175lbs

Comment

Cock building is like weight lifting. If you don't get sore, you don't get results. If you are too sore, ease-up for some time. If you are not sore enough, get tougher. It's a simple equation.
      "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

Very true. I think I know what it is. I've been jelqing for years while I lie down on my back and jelq towards my belly button mainly. I think I need to switch up my routine and jelq standing or sitting down with the jelqing motion straight out. I'll take a couple of days off and switch up the routine.

@experimentor, have you been doing the same thing? I think I've just been jelqing at the same angle for too long that I need to change it up. I definitely hope the best for you my dude
        Stay cautious about your PI's, take at least two days of rest time, and pray all goes well every day.

Current stats:
        7.5 inches NBPEL

Short Term Goal:

Long Term Goal:

Comment

Originally posted by draggin View Post
          Cock building is like weight lifting. If you don't get sore, you don't get results. If you are too sore, ease-up for some time. If you are not sore enough, get tougher. It's a simple equation.
          Very untrue, some mid soreness is ok but soreness should not be an indicator of a good session. Cock building is nothing like weight lifting and should not be viewed the same.
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Have to agree with BigO here, you are more likely to gain from slighty undertraining then overdoing it
            Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
            Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
            Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
            http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

I agree , and I would like to add that mild soreness is good if you then take rest days.
              https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

Thanks guys. I'm definitely taking 3-4 days off. I take protein when I work out my body so hopefully the nutrients from that help to heal the soreness.

Keep up the good work and I hope you guys are making healthy gains!

P.S. @experimentor, I've been feeling the soreness in the pelvic floor also from jelqing.

I've been jelqing for at least 3 years and this is the first time I am starting to feel soreness down there.

So what do I think will work? Kegels.

Last night I decided to not jelq for 3-4 days, but to just kegel a lot. My pelvic floor muscles feel as though they are sore because I am constantly stretching more than I kegel to build the PC muscles.

I think I might be on to something because I kegeled as much as I could yesterday and I woke up this morning with morning wood, a positive PI. I think that I'm taking the right approach.

Just gotta take rest days to let whatever else is sore heal and kegel away so that my pc muscles grow larger or whatever they do lol
                jmack
                Last edited by jmack; 03-11-2013, 01:22 PM.

Current stats:
                7.5 inches NBPEL

Short Term Goal:

Long Term Goal:

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                  Very untrue, some mid soreness is ok but soreness should not be an indicator of a good session. Cock building is nothing like weight lifting and should not be viewed the same.
                  You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

@Big O & Jay1983, the soreness is mild but it's just unusual because I've been jelqing for at least 3 years and have only lately felt sore.

Could be that I stepped my routine up to 2 hours and that's when my dick started to feel more sore. I also have been jelqing with my dick pointed towards my belly button to get erections that point upwards. Here, this could mean that I need to change the angle in which I jelq. I did jelq a different angle the other day and I wasn't sore.

Whatever the case, I'm going to take some rest days on the stretching and just kegel to build the pc muscles

Current stats:
                    7.5 inches NBPEL

Short Term Goal:

Long Term Goal:

Comment

Originally posted by jmack View Post
                      Could be that I stepped my routine up to 2 hours and that's when my dick started to feel more sore.
                      Ding ding ding!
                      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Working...
                      X