Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When did you start hitting cervixes?

Hey Everyone,

I'm a little concerned about lenght gains starting to hurt the women I've sex with and so I figured this would be helpfull.

Therefore, I'd like to know at which BPEL did you start hitting your lover's cervixes more often (more often being around 50% of the times. If you rarely hit cervixes/don't hit them at all, then please select the last option).

Thanks.
    5,5 - 6 BPEL
    4.11%
    6,1 - 6,5 BPEL
    9.59%
    6,6 - 7 BPEL
    26.03%
    7,1 - 7,5 BPEL
    30.14%
    7,6 - 8 BPEL
    2.74%
    8,1 - 8,5 BPEL
    6.85%
    I don't hit them often/ I never hit them
    20.55%
    Initial Penis size (01/01/2013):
    BPEL: 5,5 inches
    EG: 5,5 inches

Goal:
    BPEL: 7 inches
    EG: No more than 5,7 inches

Every women is different, but last year when I was 5.75 nbpel (not sure about bpel) I would hit my wife's cervix rarely and randomly. Now I am 6.25 nbpel and better EQ so I hit her cervix everytime. Also I noticed that if you enter at different angles it would be easier to hit than other angles. Weird. Anyway, if I enter her all the way and rotate my hips (staying balls deep) and I "massage" not "pound" her cervix she will get very satisfying, as she calls it, cervical orgasm. So hitting the cervix isn't always bad. I guess they are like your balls - if you hit them they hurt, but if you massage them then can add to the experience. But every women is different. Good luck. Personally I would say any penis over 7 inches nbpel might be uncomfortable (just guessing). I just scratch my head when I seen men's goals of 8x6 or 9x6. That is crazy freaky sized shit. I wouldn't want that, personally.
    "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

Yeah, my wife's uterus is tilted back so i easily go past her
      Cervix which rides on top of my dick and she likes the feeling of me stretching her cul de sac. She still needs clitoral stimulation at the same time but she feels a deep orgasm when she goes.
      Started: 7 x 5
      Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
      Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

Yeah, my wife's uterus is tilted back so i easily go past her
        Cervix which rides on top of my dick and she likes the feeling of me stretching her cul de sac. She still needs clitoral stimulation at the same time but she feels a deep orgasm when she goes.
        Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Comment

I guess at my size I would need a lot of re adjusting if i ever had sex with another woman.
          Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Comment

7 1/8 BPEL is when I first hit my wife's. We have learned new positions and all is good. Living the big dick dream
            DaddyDick
            Last edited by DaddyDick; 03-15-2013, 02:43 AM.
            PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

Kind of what I was expecting. Looks like my lenght goal is staying at under 7" BPEL.
              Initial Penis size (01/01/2013):
              BPEL: 5,5 inches
              EG: 5,5 inches

Goal:
              BPEL: 7 inches
              EG: No more than 5,7 inches

Comment

I don't hit it every time, as I try not to, but it's always been a part of sex for my wife and I. It's particularly problematic when she's on top, which means she doesn't like to be on top very often. And as she's the only woman I've ever had sex with, so I couldn't say whether I would have hit another's cervix.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeguima View Post
                  Kind of what I was expecting. Looks like my lenght goal is staying at under 7" BPEL.
                  If you can go PAST the cervix, you can bottom out in the CDS which is highly pleasurable to some women. I was hitting cervix at 6.5 BPEL, but I wasn't bottoming out consistently until I was about 7.25 BPEL. And even more so now that Im coming up on 7.5 BPEL. Every fraction of an inch counts in that deep territory.
                  Start July 2012: 6.3 BPEL, 5.125 MSEG
                  Current : 7.375 BPEL, 5.3-5.4 MSEG, 7.125 NBPEL
                  Short Term Goal:7.5 BPEL, 5.5 MSEG
                  Goal: ​8.5 BPEL, 6 MSEG, 8.25 NBPEL

I am on a fucking Girth Mission right now. No sleep till 5.75 MSEG!

Comment

Originally posted by jay1993 View Post
                    If you can go PAST the cervix, you can bottom out in the CDS which is highly pleasurable to some women. I was hitting cervix at 6.5 BPEL, but I wasn't bottoming out consistently until I was about 7.25 BPEL. And even more so now that Im coming up on 7.5 BPEL. Every fraction of an inch counts in that deep territory.
                    Obviously size matters in hitting the cul de sac area, but how does going past the cervix to get to this area work? If you hit the cervix, it's uncomfortable for them, so does the cervix lift or shift positions or what?

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Jack View Post
                      Obviously size matters in hitting the cul de sac area, but how does going past the cervix to get to this area work? If you hit the cervix, it's uncomfortable for them, so does the cervix lift or shift positions or what?
                      Hey Captain Jack. Yes, during sexual arousal, the cervix lifts up and allows more room for a penis. Here's an old thread of mine that shows it better(look up post 12).

https://www.pegym.com/forums/womans-...-ever-you.html
                      Be a reflection of what you'd like to see in others.
                      If you want love, give love.
                      If you want honesty, give honesty.
                      If you want respect, give respect.
                      You get in return, what you give.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Jack View Post
                        In some women, it is always uncomfortable for them if you go very deep. You can always go past the cervix though, and a lot of women love when you hit the CDS. The cervix is usually more towards the front (anterior) wall, so if you aim correctly you can go right past it and into the CDS. OR if you want to hit the shallower A-spot aim for directly "on top" of the cervix on the anterior wall. Difficult to explain.

Comment

I've been with a fair number of women - approx 350 - and I really don't understand this concern about hitting the cervix.

At my length, I hit around 80% of their cervixes. Of that group at least 95% love it, especially if, as someone noted earlier, you grind against it rather than only pound it. They love the pounding, mind you, but the grinding really takes it to another level.

Using that technique, I can't tell you how many women I've brought to orgasms that were so strong that they were left weeping and convulsing in ecstasy. When that happens, it's a very emotional moment for her. It's always a good idea to hold her tight and tell her it's OK to feel all those feelings, you want her to feel them all, and to let it all out - then fuck the Christ out of her one more time.
                          Start: 12/23/12
                          BPEL: 6.75, MEG 5.25
                          FL: 4, FG 4.187

Current: 05/21/13
                          BPEL: 7.25, NBPEL 6.5, MEG 5.25

Goal:
                          BPEL 8.75, NPBEL 8, MEG 6.25
                          FL: 6.5, FG 5.25

Comment

Even at my starting length I would always hit the cervix. But as I learned more about sex I learned to go slow at first. This will give you an idea where her cervix sits and also get her warmed up (tented). At my current size I can grind around my ladys cervix and it sends her thru the roof.

+1 Aston Martini, deep orgasm can be very emotional for ladys, if you want them to allow it to happen again and again we must take care and nurture their feelings post orgasm.

6.375 hit cervix everytime
                            7.4 getting close to the CDS
                            :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

Ive noticed women have gotten clingier since my dick has gotten longer.. wonder if there is some correlation between what you guys are talking about, with hitting deep, and clinginess.

Comment

Working...
                              X