Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It is possible to make your testicles bigger?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is possible to make your testicles bigger?

Yea is it possible to in a natural way like a Testicle Exercise in conjunction with Penis Exercises?

Some will disagree but I do not believe you can increase the size of your testicles on a perminant basis. I have read that there are supplements that can temporarily increase testicle size but I do not recall the name.

However, there are stretching exercises that you can do to increase scrotum size and increase hang.

Check out this web site for additional information. I am not recommending it, but it does give you some basic information.

Jarod Johansen - How to Stretch Your Balls
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

We have a mod here rbi who can help you with this.

Comment

Check out my signature for a link to an exercise I have done for years. Lower hang (within reason) is a definite. I also believe that my testes have increased in size from these exercises (it just happened I did not do the exercise thinking they would increase). My routine only takes a little over 10 minutes, and I only do it two times a week. Unlike your shaft, you don't want to be doing these every day.
        FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
        The Ultimate V (The UV)
        Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
        Heated Bundled LAS
        Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

ok completely unrelated to the topic at hand, but @rbi how in the world do you have a 7x7?

is it a blessing or a curse? lol
          Start: 1/6/15
          Weight: 210 lbs
          Goals: 2/6/15 - 195lbs | 3/6/15 - 180 lbs
          BPEL: 6.5 in
          EG: 4.25 in
          Ultimate Goals: 8 x 5.5 | 5ft10in: 175lbs

Comment

Testicle size has been one of my main focuses in PE over the years. Stretching the scrotum, in my experience, does nothing to make the testis larger. A larger sac=/=larger balls. I have found that supplements DO help temporarily. My favorite is Damiana - within a week or two, you may notice your testis are substantially larger. Damiana works to stimulate the leydig cells. I've also had this effect, with even more size, with REAL tongkat ali (sumatra pusak bumi was my source). The problem with this is I had sort of 'roid rage' moments. It seems to really mess with your testosterone, which could have a whole set of repercussions. The size increase, though, was amazing and more than I can ever get with Damiana. Don't bother with Tribulis - I've found nothing positive with that. When you get off the supplements, you may notice your size going back to normal over that next two week period. The timing and dosage is highly variable, though, between person to person.

I've taken Damiana for many years and haven't noticed any negatives from it, being a basic herb that one can grow in their house. I can't get my seeds to germinate, though... Anyway, an herb is typically just a houseplant people have given "medical" clout. Unless specifically stated, they are generally as safe as spinach, swiss chard, dandelion greens and the like. Always check for toxin and vitamin/mineral build-ups - it is possible to get sick from having too many cups of spinach, for example. Anyway, I take this in capsule form until I'm able to successfully grow it (you can find the seeds online as Turnera Diffusa) with 4 capsules in the morning, with breakfast and at night with dinner. It's very inexpensive. I'm currently taking this and no, it doesn't need to be cycled.

The Tongkat Ali, I've only done 3 times. It's highly expensive (roughly 120 bucks for 1 month) and comes from the root of a bush. The taste is AWFUL and hard to mask. As I said before, I noticed 'roid rage' like emotional problems with this. I also had 'backne' and my face broke out but that may have been from how I was eating, as I had problems with mild acne up until I went vegan. I was dosing 1 heaping tablespoon in the morning and at night, on an empty or near empty stomach for 3 different 1 month periods. The effects were noticed within the first week but I metabolize well. By the way, this needs to be cycled. 2 weeks on, 1 week off, 2 weeks on is what I was doing. I have yet to try this out while I'm eating a vegan diet, so I can't give any details on how it would work for me currently. As for lasting effects, I don't think I've had any permanent negative side effects, but I don't get my hormone levels checked. If you are concerned, you should get your levels checked before experimenting, if you want to be scientific. Experiments aren't ALL scientific - intuitive cooking is experimental and has no real science to it.

Supposedly, there are synthetic chemical alternatives like Clomid but you should educate yourself on that. Stay away from body builder forums (and body builders in general) if you want to avoid bias. They will often claim greatness for various chemicals, so you have to take whatever they say with a grain of salt and do further research yourself. They ARE great for learning the possible beneficial effects and some side effects but not so much for long-term effects.

Pumping... I feel this could work but I can't tolerate pumping my balls for long enough to see any results. Too much pain.

I've heard Cordyceps mushroom can also have this effect and I'd love to experiment. It's more costly than tongkat ali, though. Normally, this is a mushroom grown on dying/dead caterpillars (which is the main reason for its expense, it's rather rare). However, vegan, more sustainable methods of growth have been established already and may result in lower prices eventually. There are a lot of scams out there with this product as well, so look for it carefully if you have the extra income.
            SydKitty
            Last edited by SydKitty; 03-12-2013, 12:23 PM. Reason: Added personal experience.
            Start FL: 5.75--FG: 4.5--EL: 8--EG: 5.75--CI: 2.5F/1.5E
            Now FL: 6.1--FG: 5.25--EL: 8--EG: 5.75--CI: 3
            Soon FL: 6.5--FG: 5-5.5--EL: 8.25--EG: 5.85--CI: 4
            Goal FL: 7-7.5--FG: 5.5-6--EL: 9.25--EG: 6.25--CI: between 6 and 8 flaccid

Comment

Originally posted by experimentor View Post
              ok completely unrelated to the topic at hand, but @rbi how in the world do you have a 7x7?

is it a blessing or a curse? lol
              I thought a few weeks back I had finally hit 7", but I was incorrect. Bought a new retractable tape, tried it out on known sizes, a couple of dildos, etc. Measurement was right on the money. Did myself several times and it kept saying 7". Didn't seem right though, so I grabbed the old tape and had to make a size correction. I have cut way back now, only PE when I really feel like it. The fact I am married and my wife is the only one to see it, she has no problems with it and it is not a big deal to her at all. So like the size, but it is not a big deal.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
              Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
              Heated Bundled LAS
              Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                Some will disagree but I do not believe you can increase the size of your testicles on a perminant basis. I have read that there are supplements that can temporarily increase testicle size but I do not recall the name.

However, there are stretching exercises that you can do to increase scrotum size and increase hang.

Check out this web site for additional information. I am not recommending it, but it does give you some basic information.

Jarod Johansen - How to Stretch Your Balls
                I started this solely due to the fact my sack was tight way more often then it wasn't. It now hangs free the vast majority of the time. As for my testes, I never even gave them a thought, but over time I couldn't help but notice that they were larger. Never having measured them I could be wrong, but I have more sack than before and they fill it more than they used to.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                Heated Bundled LAS
                Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

My increase was 10mm in a short period of following your routine rbi they returned to normal size when I stoped training. Also had libido increase.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                    My increase was 10mm in a short period of following your routine rbi they returned to normal size when I stoped training. Also had libido increase.
                    I guess you can say I am on a maintenance program regarding this. Like I said, I only need 10 minutes twice a week, so I usually throw them in at the end of my regular jelqing routine. I haven't notice any changes one way or the other in quite some time. This program does work, but it is limited by the fact your testicles need much more rest than your penis itself does in regards to PE.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                    Heated Bundled LAS
                    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Like you I was not looking for size increase . The tightness in my case seems cured without maintain..

Comment

Working...
                      X