Thread: straighten a curved
- 03-12-2013 #1
- Join Date
- Jan 2013
How long does it take to straighten a 20 degree banana downcurved penis?
or maybe some advice.
- 03-12-2013 #2
I don't think anyone can answer that. Everyone is different, it might take only months for some whislt for others it might take years.
I think the most basic thing you can do is to jelq against the curve (in your case, you should jelq with an upward motion). You can also try straight stretches and straight bends (against the curve). There are more advanced exercises but you're better off trying those first. If they don't work, then look for the advanced ones.
Just keep in mind that it won't happen overnight, expect to be doing it for at least a few months before you see any noticeable changes.
And remember the most important thing: don't give up!Initial Penis size (01/01/2013):
BPEL: 5,5 inches
EG: 5,5 inches
BPEL: 7 inches
EG: No more than 5,7 inches
- 05-25-2013 #3
PE Gym Editor
☼ Wizard ☼
White Tiger Award 2015
- Join Date
- Mar 2010
- North Texas
- Blog Entries
********** thread closed **********
The OP had been banned.
- By daniel10 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 09-07-2012, 10:03 PM
- By Mrzzipper in forum Penile Anomalies and InjuriesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-26-2011, 04:52 PM
- By CHEtartar in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 06-23-2011, 09:42 AM
- By iwant7 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 05-16-2011, 07:48 PM
- By xxunknownxx8 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 19Last Post: 01-30-2010, 03:44 PM