Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Read an interesting post about large penises effects on women, on an old MOS thread..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Read an interesting post about large penises effects on women, on an old MOS thread..

I just found it an interesting concept that I hadn't thought of before. Thoughts?

''I think girls are hiding us something. something reaaaaalllly big that will make you rush to your penis extender or your jelqing exercises. I think huge penis have the ability to control the girls. Let me explain. During my testimonials, girls confessed large penis created an automatic reaction when they were vaginally penetrated. They felt vulnerable. They told me they felt the guy had control over them. They also told me they felt they had to accept everything he asked. They used the word: controlled, dominated. And lots of girls don't want to admit this fact. You can understand why girls don't want you to know they will be dominated by a large penis in our western societies. So i think the feminists created the fear of being too big for women.''

I can post the thread link if anyone wants it.

I guess most of us here already had an idea that bigger penises had that strong phychological effect on women. After all, just the thought of being about to be penetrated by a bigger than average penis that's "probably gonna fill me up and make me cum like there's no tomorrow" can be very arousing (as long as it isn't Godzilla).

Never had seen a post like this before, so I'm glad that what I thought about the phycological effect of bigger penises on women was right .

Post the thread.
    Initial Penis size (01/01/2013):
    BPEL: 5,5 inches
    EG: 5,5 inches

Goal:
    BPEL: 7 inches
    EG: No more than 5,7 inches

Comment

Originally posted by mikeguima View Post
      I guess most of us here already had an idea that bigger penises had that strong phychological effect on women. After all, just the thought of being about to be penetrated by a bigger than average penis that's "probably gonna fill me up and make me cum like there's no tomorrow" can be very arousing (as long as it isn't Godzilla).

Never had seen a post like this before, so I'm glad that what I thought about the phycological effect of bigger penises on women was right .

Post the thread.
      It's interesting because I hadn't thought of it in that way, but now I think about it it seems obvious.

Here is the thread: Whats too big? [Archive] - Matters of Size :: Free Penis Enlargement Forums and Exercises

Also I wonder how big is big enough to give women that psychological effect?

Comment

How big? Every women's different, so it can't be answered. The only assumption I can make is that girth's more likely to have a bigger phychological impact on women than lenght.

Goal:

Comment

Another one of these threads, oh brother!
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Is the quoted post in the OP actually backed by studies or the opinions of respected psychologists? Or is it just the musings of some random guy on the internet?

I'm guessing it's the latter.
            My progress log

Comment

Originally posted by disasters View Post
              They felt vulnerable. They told me they felt the guy had control over them. They also told me they felt they had to accept everything he asked. They used the word: controlled, dominated.
              Ohh how I miss sex lol
              You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

If a piece of your body is INSIDE of someone else, and big enough to hurt them, then yeah I'd say you are "in control" but otherwise I think this is stupid, sorry man
                I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Current: 7.2" x 5.25"
                Next stop: 7.5" x 5.4"

Comment

Maybe,,,just maybe it would be better if all our cocks were identical. This way the women can move on to choosing us for who we really are and not our physical anatomy.

---->oh -scratch that thought,,,,,we would find something else to have to compete over! Looks, physical condition etc.

Sometimes it can be very mentally fatiguing to thinking about this stuff. What women want, what they don't want etc. I really don't want a woman in the long run wanting me for my dick,,,,there is definitely more to me than that (no overweight jokes please, LOL). We gotta be happy with ourselves and we also have to display a genuine "WANTING" for the female we ultimately want to be with. Once again, just my 2 cents. :-)
                  Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

Originally posted by Padawan787 View Post
                    Is the quoted post in the OP actually backed by studies or the opinions of respected psychologists? Or is it just the musings of some random guy on the internet?

I'm guessing it's the latter.
                    I think it's quites obvious it's the latter. Still, I think it makes sense from a phychological point of view, despite depending on the women's experiences: on one hand, if she relates a bigger than average penis to a more pleasurable experience, then she's probably gonna be aroused from seeing one; on the other hand, if she's got bad experinces with bigger penises, the reaction will probably be negative. That's basic phychological behaviour based on memories, it's not rocket science.

Goal:

Comment

For those who didn't read the thread, It was posted by a guy named REDZULU2003 (he talks about interviewing women and his ebook, looks like he's deep into PE, don't know). Here's the full post:

REDZULU2003
                      04-03-10, 06:38 PM

More importantly when i interviewed young women some stated huge dicks would be a problem. But statistically speaking (using the lifestyles condom survey), i was sure those girls never saw a huge dick in their life because they had too few male sex partners. So i definitely think girls are using the huge dick thing to comfort you. Saying, you know penis shouldn't be huge. But come on, more than 7 inches penises NBP are only 7,4% of the male population! Around you, you can hear girls who stated they met guys who were huge. It is just not possible to have so many girls reporting it. ALL surveys have roughly stated 95% of men are between 9 and 17.5cm

Ok, i will tell you one of the secret that is in my Ebook. ))
                      I think girls are hiding us something. something reaaaaalllly big that will make you rush to your penis extender or your jelqing exercises. I think huge penis have the ability to control the girls. Let me explain. During my testimonials, girls confessed large penis created an automatic reaction when they were vaginally penetrated. They felt vulnerable. They told me they felt the guy had control over them. They also told me they felt they had to accept everything he asked. They used the word: controlled, dominated. And lots of girls don't want to admit this fact. You can understand why girls don't want you to know they will be dominated by a large penis in our western societies. So i think the feminists created the fear of being too big for women.

Once again i m looking for the guy who is too big !

Good work but you cant generalise all women thinking like that or even all men that would want to feel like the penis was dominating the female while having sex.

Goal:

Comment

Or guys could just man up and actually be dominant in the bedroom and they would elicit that response regardless of penis size.
                        imac
                        Retired Moderator
                        Member of the Month Nov 12
                        PEGym Hero
                        Last edited by imac; 03-13-2013, 11:28 AM.
                        On a break from the forum
                        imac's Phallosan Forte Progress Log
                        Pelvic Floor Balance
                        Confusion With Reverse Kegels

Reverse Kegel Breathing (Meditative Reverse Kegels)

Comment

Originally posted by imac View Post
                          Or guys could just man up and actually be dominant in the bedroom and they would illicit that response regardless of penis size.
                          True, but not what's being discussed here.

Goal:

Comment

[ grammarnazi] PSYCHOLOGICAL [/grammarnazi ]

Comment

Originally posted by muadib1 View Post
                              [ grammarnazi] PSYCHOLOGICAL [/grammarnazi ]
                              LOL you're right how the hell did I write a H instead of a S?
                              mikeguima
                              Last edited by mikeguima; 03-13-2013, 11:25 AM.

Goal:

Comment

Working...
                              X