Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what condom size should i use? and making some nice girth gains already=)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what condom size should i use? and making some nice girth gains already=)

I'm used to using a magnum(large, not the XL) but it was uncomfortably tight for me earlier, I've never tried the xl because they look huge. I'm seeing some good gains already and its only week 3=). I'm at a solid 5.5in girth mid shaft. but back to my point, what condom should i use?

5.5 MSEG is Magnum territory. Don't use XLs until you're around 5.75 MSEG. Also, are you tapered towards the base or do you have a larger head? I can use Magnums OK, but my head girth is only about 4.85 so there is a lot of baggage at the tip since magnums are widest at the head. They really only fit well at midshaft. I prefer Lifestyles Skyns Large, or any straight, classic fitting Large condom. Magnums are smallest where I am biggest, and biggest where I am smallest, so they choke my base and slide around at my head. Consider a classic fitting Large condom.
    Start July 2012: 6.3 BPEL, 5.125 MSEG
    Current : 7.375 BPEL, 5.3-5.4 MSEG, 7.125 NBPEL
    Short Term Goal:7.5 BPEL, 5.5 MSEG
    Goal: ​8.5 BPEL, 6 MSEG, 8.25 NBPEL

I am on a fucking Girth Mission right now. No sleep till 5.75 MSEG!

Comment

Originally posted by jay1993 View Post
      5.5 MSEG is Magnum territory. Don't use XLs until you're around 5.75 MSEG. Also, are you tapered towards the base or do you have a larger head? I can use Magnums OK, but my head girth is only about 4.85 so there is a lot of baggage at the tip since magnums are widest at the head. They really only fit well at midshaft. I prefer Lifestyles Skyns Large, or any straight, classic fitting Large condom. Magnums are smallest where I am biggest, and biggest where I am smallest, so they choke my base and slide around at my head. Consider a classic fitting Large condom.
      i have a larger base but my head is either the same size girth wise, maybe a tiny bit bigger. i did use magnums and they were tight on the head but not too bad and it took me forever to get it past midshaft, didn't even get it to the base. i was struggling for such a long time, made me felt like an amateur lol.

Comment

Originally posted by tj124 View Post
        i have a larger base but my head is either the same size girth wise, maybe a tiny bit bigger. i did use magnums and they were tight on the head but not too bad and it took me forever to get it past midshaft, didn't even get it to the base. i was struggling for such a long time, made me felt like an amateur lol.
        Couldn't hurt to try the XLs. If they dont come off in your hand if you're jacking off pretty hard, they probably won't come out inside a vagina.
        Start July 2012: 6.3 BPEL, 5.125 MSEG
        Current : 7.375 BPEL, 5.3-5.4 MSEG, 7.125 NBPEL
        Short Term Goal:7.5 BPEL, 5.5 MSEG
        Goal: ​8.5 BPEL, 6 MSEG, 8.25 NBPEL

I am on a fucking Girth Mission right now. No sleep till 5.75 MSEG!

Comment

ill try it out and see how they are, thanks for your 2 cents.

Comment

I got Magnums before I was even 5" MEG and they fit great. I think it is because my base is thicker than the rest. Haven't worn condoms in years though so I can't really give any recent info.
            Collection of scientific articles and books related to PE: pe_sources.zip

Comment

Originally posted by eow. View Post
              I got Magnums before I was even 5" MEG and they fit great. I think it is because my base is thicker than the rest. Haven't worn condoms in years though so I can't really give any recent info.
              Lol! lucky! can't wait to not use em lol. Yeah I'm thicker at the base too..

Comment

Oh dang! Based off what this thread has said then i can use magnum xl!!!? I'm 5.8 inches girth most the time but sometimes i can reach 6 inches girth. The large magnums leave a ring indention at my base that is there for hours. I always wanted to try xl but i heard from a buddy that you had to be a little over 6 inches girth for them so I was to afraid to waste my money on them. Well now thanks to this thread I know exactly what condoms i want to buy
                Feb 1st 2013 7.25 inches bpel.. 5.8 inches eg

Long term goal: 8 inches bpel. 6 inches eg (reached this but took a long break with some stretching but no real routine.)

current size : 7.75 inches bpel 6 inches eg

Comment

I'm 6" girth and use XL's and there's no way it's going to slip off. If you're over 5.75" girth give the XL's a try.
                  Started 1/21/13
                  Starting stats:
                  BPEL-6 3/4"
                  MSEG-5 3/4"
                  NBPFL-3 1/2"

Current stats:
                  BPEL-8" (+1 1/4")
                  MSEG-6 1/8"" (+3/8")
                  NBPFL-5" (+1 1/2")

Comment

At 5.5 girth it seems you should use 60mm condoms.
                    https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

Magnum have a weakness in that their base girth is not particularly large in either size . If you have large base girth you should look at another brand.

Comment

Magnums aren't actually that big, they genuinely aren't much larger than a standard condom. Even their head of marketing has admitted that, and that one of their main marketing strategies is playing to men's egos.

You need something bigger than a magnum since you're well over average girth.
                        My progress log

Comment

I have a semi-related question. In regards to condom pumping, should I wear a size smaller to ensure more tissue expansion and less fluid build up? I wear Magnums normally and they seem to do fine when I condom-pump, but I still get somewhat of a donut behind the head. I was thinking a smaller size would prevent that... but would also hinder expansion at the glans, which is one of my primary focus points with PE.
                          Start FL: 5.75--FG: 4.5--EL: 8--EG: 5.75--CI: 2.5F/1.5E
                          Now FL: 6.1--FG: 5.25--EL: 8--EG: 5.75--CI: 3
                          Soon FL: 6.5--FG: 5-5.5--EL: 8.25--EG: 5.85--CI: 4
                          Goal FL: 7-7.5--FG: 5.5-6--EL: 9.25--EG: 6.25--CI: between 6 and 8 flaccid

Comment

Condom pumping? I presume that is pumping prior to sex?

Probably best to wear a condom that comfortably fits your post-pump girth along with a cock ring if you have EQ issues.
                            My progress log

Comment

Originally posted by Padawan787 View Post
                              Magnums aren't actually that big, they genuinely aren't much larger than a standard condom. Even their head of marketing has admitted that, and that one of their main marketing strategies is playing to men's egos.

You need something bigger than a magnum since you're well over average girth.
                              yeah thats kinda what i was asking, any reccomendations?

Comment

Working...
                              X