Sock Cock ring?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sock Cock ring?

I've been twisting up and tying a sock semi-loosely around the base of my cock after sessions and during the day to keep it plump. I never tie it tight enough to lose sensation or cause coldness of the glans. As a bonus, if I have a random boner it really feels like Im clamping and gets pretty girthy. Is this beneficial for gains, keeping the penis plumper? Ive noticed a plumper flaccid even when I take it off and Ive heard that cock rings can help. Thanks.
    Start July 2012: 6.3 BPEL, 5.125 MSEG
    Current : 7.375 BPEL, 5.3-5.4 MSEG, 7.125 NBPEL
    Short Term Goal:7.5 BPEL, 5.5 MSEG
    Goal: ​8.5 BPEL, 6 MSEG, 8.25 NBPEL

I am on a fucking Girth Mission right now. No sleep till 5.75 MSEG!

Originally posted by jay1993 View Post
    I've been twisting up and tying a sock semi-loosely around the base of my cock after sessions and during the day to keep it plump. I never tie it tight enough to lose sensation or cause coldness of the glans. As a bonus, if I have a random boner it really feels like Im clamping and gets pretty girthy. Is this beneficial for gains, keeping the penis plumper? Ive noticed a plumper flaccid even when I take it off and Ive heard that cock rings can help. Thanks.
    I'm interested in this as well. I just wish to god someone could provide some published research on this but of course it's all gotta be hearsay. Just from a biological perspective though, all your cock getting bigger is cells dividing, i.e. cellular mitosis. Will keeping the spongy muscle in the cock expanded for a prolonged period of time improve cellular mitosis? I don't really see any scientific basis for this. It just seems like keeping the cock expanded gives a lot of people a placebo that "woah my cock is bigger throughout the day now (obviously just because they put the ring on, though) and therefore I believe my cock is getting bigger." Just looking at this from a psychological perspective, vision is subjective - that is, the brain forms hypotheses based on what neural connections it makes with the visual receptors (rods and cones), but these are not always correct. Just look at reversible images, or impossible images. Perfect example of how your brain is not always right in what it is seeing. Therefore, it would follow the best way to approach this (and, I believe, the best way to approach so-called gains in general) is purely empirical. Take several measurements on a daily basis, average those measurements to get a mean or "best" value for what size your cock was that day. Rinse, repeat for several months. If, over that course of time, all things being equal besides the ring, and you see "more" growth than with the control (the control being the few months before that where you had a steady routine with no ring), then the ring works. If not, or if the gains are similar or less than before, it can be concluded that the ring either doesn't work or that it can actually hinder your growth.

Idk why, with all the hundreds of years of PE the collective membership of PEgym has put together, no one seems to have done this, or, at least, no one has done this and posted results. And, even if that happened, it'd just be one person, one experiment, one testimony. It wouldn't really mean much, but it would give a lot better perspective on things. All this to say, it'd be better to simply just try it on yourself. The issue with that, though, is you would have to be prepared to possibly make no gains or lose gains during that time, which no one wants. We want to be gaining all the time, so we implement several different methods to do so. The problem with this is that, adding all these methods, it is then difficult to tell which method in particular that was added is actually providing the results. Three methods could be doing nothing and one everything, two could be doing something and two could be doing nothing, it could be a combination of all of them doing something, and the ratio of that combination is unknown, i.e. what is doing the most for gains, what is doing the least for gains, etc.

Basically what I'm saying is, you really wanna know if a cock ring will positively effect gains? As a rational human being, you know what to do. I know it's easier to try and get out of self-experimentation and ask others who have but A. that's not really going to give you an accurate picture of how the ring will effect you, B. These people may not have any empirical evidence for their claims, and C. the placebo effect may be seriously fucking up these peoples' judgments.

Sorry, I know you probably wanted a short answer like "Yeah I've used a cock ring I think it has helped me with my gains" or some bullshit like that, but let's be real: that's all that is, bullshit. Find out what works for you. Good luck.

P.S. You seem like you already know what you're doing thusfar. An inch in eight months is fantastic. I'd think most people that would answer have never seen gains like yours and definitely not in as short a period of time.
    PushPull
    Last edited by PushPull; 03-14-2013, 02:30 PM.
    http://www.*************.com/forum/s...(full-routine)

http://www.*************.com/forum/s...ipment-wisely)

Comment

Working...
    X