A few questions & concerns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few questions & concerns

I have a few questions so I will tackle each one individually. I'm hoping I can get some good insight and tips on what I can do.

So first, since I've increased the intensity of my manual stretches I've noticed that the pulling on the skin can be quite uncomfortable (burning sensation) and I always have to keep readjusting my grip. How can I stop this from happening?

Also, I've noticed I have the dreaded "turkey neck". I think I actually had this some before I started PE but I think it's gotten a bit worse. I remember reading some stuff before on how to correct this but can't remember the thread. If someone could tell me how to avoid this in the future and how to correct that would be great.

Another concern of mine is the effectiveness of my stretches. I seen numerous people mentioning "lig pops". However, I have not had this happen to me. I know that they can be of some benefit for length gains so in a way I kind of wish it would happen. But I'm kind of scare because my stretches are pretty intense. I'm afraid I will rip something in my penis if I go much harder. Also, would hanging be a better way to go about something like this? Any input would be great.

Okay, last but not least. I've been experimenting more lately with "ballooning". Not sure if I'm doing it correctly though. It seems to be one of those things that can take a while to master. I think I have found my "magic spot" but I still like to keep rubbing under my glands because I need that extra stimulation. I do think I get harder when I'm doing this but don't really think my inner penis is coming out more or anything like I've read is suppose to happen. So I need some pointers guys.

Whew, I know I have a lot of questions. I've been thinking about these things for a while and have been meaning on posting something. Hoping some people will be patient enough to help me out.
    ne0natas
    Last edited by ne0natas; 03-14-2013, 08:58 PM.

Come on people, help me out here.

Comment

Grip: Dry hands and penis first. Grip firmly, but without causing any pain. If the skin bunches up a lot, you're stretching your foreskin more than your penis.

Turkey neck: It comes from a lack of skin on the shaft. Your erections are calling on skin from your scrotum, because you lack sufficient foreskin to accommodate the erection. Some speculate that basic stretching pulls on the base skin, causing turkey neck. I think the actual culprit is insufficient shaft skin. I like this stretch: Manual Tugging Method 2 to Restore the Foreskin after Circumcision | Restoring Foreskin.org It can be done flaccid or erect and anything in between. Just a heads up: It will add some foreskin.

Lig pops: The ruler is your mark of progress, not lig pops. Don't worry about that - and definitely don't pull hard enough to go into the 'danger zone'.

Ballooning: It won't make the inner penis come out. It will keep you at maximum engorgement for a prolonged period.
      I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
      Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

Working...
      X