Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I ditch "ok" jelqs? Only going for girth...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I ditch "ok" jelqs? Only going for girth...

I should note that I am only on my second week into the 90 day program. However I think I saw a couple people say that ok jelqs are only good for length. Should I just bust out v jelqs if girth is what I'm after? I imagine the answer is probably yes if I were later down the road, but I'm still a noob. I don't want anything to do with length to get in the way of girth gains tbh. Either way, I am NOT going hard or fully erect. I promise you and my penis.

OK Jelqs aren't good for girth? EH??
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

You tell me! I swear I saw a couple people say that.

Comment

Jelq & Jelqing - Penis Exercise For Size and Hardness

Comment

Thanks for the link. So I guess it's good for both. Gotcha.

Also, is there a benefit to the one handed over two? I see there's videos for both, but no write up differentiating between them.

Comment

Whatever works for you, works.

Comment

I see. That leads me to this question: I thought I read once that one jelq with each hand while using the two handed method = one rep. Is that true? And if so, how does one count reps with the one handed method?

Comment

OK jelqs are not for length only and you should continue doing them.

Comment

Originally posted by nightcrawler82 View Post
                  I see. That leads me to this question: I thought I read once that one jelq with each hand while using the two handed method = one rep. Is that true? And if so, how does one count reps with the one handed method?
                  Two handed jelqs; two jelq strokes count as one rep.
                  One handed jelqs; each jelq stroke counts as one rep.

Comment

The two handed 'ok' jelq is considered the standard wet jelq. That's the one you want to do as a beginner on the JP90 program. Jay is correct on how he advised you to count.
                    I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
                    Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

Thanks. Interesting that you count differently. Makes it seem as if the one handed is more effective.

Comment

Originally posted by nightcrawler82 View Post
                        Thanks. Interesting that you count differently. Makes it seem as if the one handed is more effective.
                        Honestly it doesn't really matter how many hands you use; the jelq is as effective as you make them I like doing one handed dry OK jelqs because well, no lube, no mess. They seem to work well for me.

Comment

jelqs for me dont really do anything apart from conditioning, they kind of just wear out my penis unnecessarily, will be moving onto squeezes in the future when I actually go for girth.

Comment

Originally posted by boners View Post
                            jelqs for me dont really do anything apart from conditioning, they kind of just wear out my penis unnecessarily, will be moving onto squeezes in the future when I actually go for girth.
                            All of my girth gains (1"+) have come from jelqing and some bundling exercises. What works for one may not work for another and vice versa. Also, there are many who feel low erection jelqing (less than 30%) does target length more than girth. Keep it between 40%-60% and you will be fine.
                            FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                            The Ultimate V (The UV)
                            Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                            Heated Bundled LAS
                            Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Working...
                            X