Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My evidence that 6.5"(BP)x4.75" is "Average"

EDIT: Up front, no I didn't get (or ask for) a "happy ending."

Today I woke up and decided to go get a massage. So I just Google Maps'd the closest massage parlor, and went there. It was in kind-of a run down shopping center, but looked decent. Prices were good at $60 for 1hr. I go in and get a fantastic massage by a pretty Asian lady. Towards the end she tells me to flip over and massages my chest, arms, and then goes to work on my thighs. I only had a towel covering my penis, that's it. She starts to get really close to my penis, and I get hard as a rock, and the towel fell off. For some reason, I honestly wasn't embarrassed, and she didn't appear to be either. She just continued to do her thing, and then the massage ended.

Afterwards, I asked her if what happened with me was normal. She laughed and said "just about every time." I asked her if I could ask a weird question, and she said sure. I said, "Please be 100% honest. Was my penis smaller, about the same, or bigger than most other penises you have seen?" and she said "it's about average.. some are smaller, some are larger." I said is it on the small side of average? and she thought about it for a second and said, "No, I think just average."

I walked out of there feeling like a million bucks.

To the girl who, in 2006, told me I had a "small dick" and ruined my self confidence: F*** YOU.

I'm back on the market, guys.
    closed185
    Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Last edited by closed185; 03-16-2013, 07:19 PM.

6.5 is definitely on the high end of average, honestly I consider it to be above average. Trust me I've look at numerous studies that reflect this.

Comment

I'm 6.5" BPEL. 5.5" NBPEL. I'm pretty sure most studies are NBPEL.

Comment

I wouldn't call that great evidence, penises will look different sizes on different bodies. Also people suck at estimating sizes. Most studies I have seen are bone pressed.
        Start(ish) BPEL 6.5 MEG 5.5
        Current BPEL 7 MEG 5.5
        Goal progression BPEL 7 DONE :D NBPEL 7 Then see where things go

Comment

Well dang. I hoped to post this to help other men who struggle with feelings of inadequacy due to their penis size, but I guess it's not as helpful as I thought =/

Comment

I think it's VERY helpful! Thanks for sharing, ATX!!

Comment

I think if average is around 6 then a 5.5 would look just as average as a 6.5, its a half of an inch either way so she was giving an educated guess in my opinion. That had to be a bit awkward.
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by ATX View Post
                Well dang. I hoped to post this to help other men who struggle with feelings of inadequacy due to their penis size, but I guess it's not as helpful as I thought =/
                Yeah dude your dick is above average. And to the bitch who, in 2006, said you had a small dick and ruined your self confidence... FUCK YOU! Get back on the market homie, your dick is above average.
                Start July 2012: 6.3 BPEL, 5.125 MSEG
                Current : 7.375 BPEL, 5.3-5.4 MSEG, 7.125 NBPEL
                Short Term Goal:7.5 BPEL, 5.5 MSEG
                Goal: ​8.5 BPEL, 6 MSEG, 8.25 NBPEL

I am on a fucking Girth Mission right now. No sleep till 5.75 MSEG!

Comment

I'm 5'7" tall and am 5.5 bpel. I'm am in the United States. I consider this to be average here. If I had an extra inch and was 6.5 I'd be happier but hopefully I get there in time. Also 6.5 would look pretty good on me considering I'm not very tall.

Comment

She might regard 4" to 8" as average so what.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                      She might regard 4" to 8" as average so what.
                      I hoped to post this to help other men who struggle with feelings of inadequacy due to their penis size
                      Please read what you just typed, and then my quote from earlier in this thread. Sorry, but pretty disappointed to hear such an abrasive and dismissive comment from an Admin here.
                      closed185
                      Awaiting Email Confirmation
                      Last edited by closed185; 03-16-2013, 09:03 PM.

Comment

I read all your posts in this thread. There is nothing of any note in them. Pro girls often have the attitude that the couple of largest they have ever seen ( out of many thousands) are large, the rest are average. I once had a long time swinger who admited to over 1000 partners tell me she had seen 3 large penises in her life.

Being so happy to have your above average penis called just average is not helpfull.
                        Pegasus
                        Administrator
                        PE Gym Editor
                        PEGym Hero
                        Admin of the Month Mar 2015
                        Last edited by Pegasus; 03-16-2013, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Heh, whatever you say man.

I'm here for the community. I learned a lot from the content here, and I feel I have a debt to pay to other members here who may be struggling with perceived penis size issues. I made a post with a small anecdotal story to try to inspire a bit of hope, but if you want to come crashing in and be a downer, then there's really nothing I can do about it.

Comment

I think that's a great story.

Anything that gives you a confidence boost is awesome. I don't know how many chicks you've been with, but I've only ever been with my wife, so if another sexually active female saw my dick hard--in a situation like the one you mentioned--and said it wasn't small, I think I'd be pretty stoked. I don't think I'd have the guts to ask her, though.

Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Heh, whatever you say man.

I'm here for the community. I learned a lot from the content here, and I feel I have a debt to pay to other members here who may be struggling with perceived penis size issues. I made a post with a small anecdotal story to try to inspire a bit of hope, but if you want to come crashing in and be a downer, then there's really nothing I can do about it.
                              Bro, how is he downing anything here? He made true statments. Some women may consider 4"-8" average. Every woman is different. Hell, some women consider 5" BPEL HUGE! Why are you tripping?

Being so happy to have your above average penis called just average is not helpfull.
                              I agree with this! Your dick is above average, so why would it be helpful for it to be called average? That's like someone labeling my dick average, when I'm big. That shit isn't helpful, nor right.

Trust the charts when it comes to sizes, not a damn masseuse!
                              You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Working...
                              X