Quick Q about how your cock will look after PE'ing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Q about how your cock will look after PE'ing

Are there things that will make your cock look different at the end of your PE journey in comparison to a naturally large cock? Seen some posts on here saying things like it looks like he PE's, so i was wondering. Please and thank you!

The sure give away for identifying a cock's p.e. past is the extra skin, especially at the base--
    turkey neck. Some dicks look pretty beat-up too.

Comment

Bad things can happen if you're too rough. Discoloration from overly-intense girth work can take a while to fade. I do sometimes hear of PE'ers complaining of extra turkey neck, but know that some guys have that even in absence of PE.
      I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
      Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

I think it's just another thing that varies from person to person and depends on what you do, how you do it, how fast you gain, etc. But if you're really concerned, go check out Chris at GLL. I think his dick is a good example of how different your skin can look. I saw his discoloration before I started PE and I'm still here, so I think it's just something you have to consider for yourself. If you are careful and pay attention to your PI's, it shouldn't be a problem. Just weigh the pros and cons and see where you land.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Jack View Post
          I think it's just another thing that varies from person to person and depends on what you do, how you do it, how fast you gain, etc. But if you're really concerned, go check out Chris at GLL. I think his dick is a good example of how different your skin can look. I saw his discoloration before I started PE and I'm still here, so I think it's just something you have to consider for yourself. If you are careful and pay attention to your PI's, it shouldn't be a problem. Just weigh the pros and cons and see where you land.
          Who is this "Chris at GLL" fella? Do you have a link or something?

Comment

He's the guy that runs GoodLookingLoser.com

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
              The sure give away for identifying a cock's p.e. past is the extra skin, especially at the base--
              turkey neck. Some dicks look pretty beat-up too.
              But aren't there way to take away turkey neck also?

Comment

Originally posted by tj124 View Post
                But aren't there way to take away turkey neck also?
                Surgery or skin tube stretches.
                You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

He's the guy that runs GoodLookingLoser.com
                  Excellent. Yet another site where I can cautiously look at cock shots in a limited fashion, making certain to tell myself that this is simply for research and I am not in fact scouring the interwebz for pleasure.

Comment

Originally posted by nightcrawler82 View Post
                    Excellent. Yet another site where I can cautiously look at cock shots in a limited fashion, making certain to tell myself that this is simply for research and I am not in fact scouring the interwebz for pleasure.
                    Overall, I'm not a big fan of the GLL site. There's a lot more emphasis on device usage there--it's not nearly as free and unbiased as the Gym when it comes to that stuff--plus it has somewhat of a douchey vibe (I'm trying to be nice and not disparage them here). But it's still another resource. Hope it helps!

Comment

Overall, I'm not a big fan of the GLL site. There's a lot more emphasis on device usage there--it's not nearly as free and unbiased as the Gym when it comes to that stuff--plus it has somewhat of a douchey vibe (I'm trying to be nice and not disparage them here). But it's still another resource. Hope it helps!
                      Lol yeah, I kinda see what you mean. GET JACKED GET JUICED GET CHICKS.
                      Collection of scientific articles and books related to PE: pe_sources.zip

Comment

This will vary from person to person. Usually the bigger flaccid hang all day. If I had a good pumping and clamp session, it would be a monster flaccid size that stays this way most of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                          Surgery or skin tube stretches.
                          what exactly are skin tube stretches?

Comment

After PE:

Quite a lot of people go from growers to showers, ie bigger flaccid.
                            Better blow flow, ie more veins.
                            Quite common to get darker colouration.

Depending on your technique, you can also develop the baseball effect where its narrow at the base and widens as it goes up the shaft. However PE has exercises to shape specific parts for example the head or the base.
                            Generally people notice these cosmetic shape differences and tune their routine to work those into what they want.

Also, depending on your body, you might develop a bit of a bend. While PE generally promotes straightening of the penis, if one side of your body/penis grows faster (which is natural) then as you gain size one side will grow faster and a bend may appear. This happened to me with my newbie gains but again there are exercises to clear this up.

Temprarily, while actively PEing (ie haven't quit), there may be signs of fatigue, such as bruising, red spots etc. These go after a few days off and are caused by overtraining so can be avoided.

Also, some people have noted a hairline moves up the shaft, so a natural penis may have most growing around the base and the very start of the shaft, after gaining a bit of length its not uncommon to have the base of the shaft itself to have a bit more hair on it. Of course this is cosmetic just and happens in some who don't PE, if you don't like it you can just trim.

And as reported by others, turkey necks can grow a bit and some get a few spot/lump things around the start of the head, I forget what they're called, hiccub.. something starting with h.. however not all get them and they aren't bad/always that noticible.

Of course there are obvious changes in what it'll look like that can happen if you injur yourself but following the programs here injury rarely occurs, stay safe and don't overtrain and you'll be grand.

I'd just like to point out that some changes, like turkey neck or spots etc, might actually have been there before PE. Starting PE causes you to see and touch your penis more than ever before in your life, and you might notice things you never noticed, since not all people look at every part of their member, nor know what to look for. Before doing PE someone might thing a turkey neck is comepletely normal, so much so that they forget they even have one. Then if they start PE, after a while they'll read about turkey necks and say hey, I have one, damn I must have had bad technique in my first few months..
                            You see what I'm trying to say. For example I have a freckle on my penis and onnnly ever noticed it when I started PEing! PE didn't cause it, it just made me more aware of what I look like.

I know I've gone on, I was just trying to answer the question as best as I can. One thing I'd like to add is that it might not necessarily look any bigger, even when gaining. Its common for people to say 'I looked the exact same as normal but went to measure and I was .25" longer!'. PE causes us to look at ourselves a lot, and because gains come slowly we keep getting accustomed to a sliiightly bigger size, so much so that it might keep looking the same til you measure. This is one reason people tend to keep PEing past goals, because it looks very similar to starting. For me, I've gained just under an inch of length, and if I block out the first inch of myself now I can't believe I was ever that size. But just remember, for OTHER people, people who don't see it every day, it'll look a lott bigger hehe. I know thats the same for natural penises but I've digressed..
                            I'm back!

Comment

^ Great post, Jake.

Personally I have experienced:

More turkey neck, but I always had a lot of extra skin even though I am circumsized
                              Hairline closer to glans than before
                              Some discoloration at the cir. scar, but it was always darker
                              Some "stretch" marks on the skin, can only be seen in the ligh. It's like light white stripes which looks "sewed"
                              One vein on each side of my dick being prominent even when flaccid

Everything above I don't really care about though, besides the turkey neck which can look huge if my balls are hagning low. When they are tight, there's no sign of it.
                              BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
                              MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
                              BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

Working...
                              X