MeCoach & Your Penis Doctoc: Penis Coaching Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MeCoach & Your Penis Doctoc: Penis Coaching Results

Has anybody tried either meCoach or Your Penis Doctor . If so, do you believe that having a coach was really worth the money or do you feel that the abundance of information and the community on this site was enough to aid your progress?

Thanks!

I am MeCoach customer. Big Al is reception, inquisitive, and creative. I can ask any question I like regarding PE and he answers me promptly and with an open mind. As a result, I have taken his suggestions, both in PE routines and specific exercises, and created a routine that I enjoy doing and that provides results.

Comment

Save your money. If you do enough research on here and or others sites you will get all the info free that you need. Just research thoroughly.
      START - BPEL 7.25 EG 5.25 (MIDSHAFT)
      NOW - BPEL 9.00 EG 5.50 (MIDSHAFT)
      GOAL - BPEL 9.25 EG 6.0 (WHOLESHAFT)

"Having a big cock has made me a cocky bastard" -Miami-Cock

Comment

I haven't tried the services but I do think there is some demand for them and usefulness to them. There will always be free info out there, but sometimes we need someone to sift through what is relevant and to coach us along. We all can go to youtube and find some great exercises to do but that doesn't make personal trainers irrelevant.

Comment

Originally posted by WangerOver View Post
          I haven't tried the services but I do think there is some demand for them and usefulness to them. There will always be free info out there, but sometimes we need someone to sift through what is relevant and to coach us along. We all can go to youtube and find some great exercises to do but that doesn't make personal trainers irrelevant.
          That is true sir but is a PE coach there with you while your doing your workout and helping you Jelq your cock? Unless these coaches aren't doing house calls, I'm not too sure lol
          START - BPEL 7.25 EG 5.25 (MIDSHAFT)
          NOW - BPEL 9.00 EG 5.50 (MIDSHAFT)
          GOAL - BPEL 9.25 EG 6.0 (WHOLESHAFT)

"Having a big cock has made me a cocky bastard" -Miami-Cock

Comment

follow the threads of people who have successfully put on gains.

they usually post their routine.

that's all the info you need.

Comment

I was JUST thinking of starting a thread on this Guess it pays to do a little seaching first. I am thinking about it as well to be honest, but I wanna hear from people who have done it
              Start 2013: NBPEL: 5.75 BPEL: 6.7
              EG: 5.3

Goal: NBPEL: 7-7.5 BPEL: 8 (Gain 1.25)
              EG: 5.5 to 5.75 (Gain .2 in)

Comment

I've been with BigAl. I liked him so much I decided to give him some free advertising in my signature (I don't get any compensation or special discounts for it)

I went with the 3 month program, which came to about 20 bucks a month. That's pretty cheap considering what BigAl does. The thing about reading info here is that a lot of it isn't reliable.
                You'll get some articles that people reference and then suddenly someone will drop a bomb saying, "Oh that theory has been debunked awhile ago." ... But then you keep seeing people use it.
                Take masturbation for example. Some people swear that masturbating after a workout is bad for gains. Many others say it doesn't matter and there's no clear answer out there, only opinions.

What BigAl does is creates a program specifically for you. Since he's been doing this for a number of years, he KNOWS what he's doing and while you're with him, you'll learn what to do yourself. In fact, you can even ask him! He's not shy from giving you A+ information. He'll respond within 24 hours in a very professional and concise way. Test him on his knowledge and he'll blow you away.

Do you NEED his services? Absolutely not. Many people go about their PE without him. But is he useful? Absolutely. He's helpful and can get you to where you're going faster than if you did it on your own.

While I was with him, I gained half an inch in length. Then I took what I learned and gained a little more. I'm thinking of going back to him just so i can reach my ultimate goal that much faster.
                Toadstool
                Last edited by Toadstool; 03-19-2013, 02:29 AM.
                "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
                Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
                Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
                As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

I emailed him and I can definitely at least attest to the fact that he responded in a timely and professional manner. At first the email seemed automated because of the way it was written, but in my email to him I somewhat discussed my situation with him, and further into his reply he addressed the personal info I gave him, so at least on the communication side he's very good. I wish he was active here a little more, but if you're good at something, never do it for free.

There is somethng to be said about the "need" for a coach as well, and the large quantities of information that really isnt for everyone. If Im not happy after the JP90, I'm gonna scrape up some money and give it a shot. I'll also post about it simply for the sake of there being more info available.

Comment

Thanks guys, I'm glad this thread took off a bit more. Special thanks to toadstool for all the insight from someone who has had first hand experience.

372kid, I look forward to hearing about your progress, especially if you end up joining the program. I'm in the same boat as you. I plan to try a routine on my own and, if I'm not satisfied with my results, I'll certainly be open to giving BigAl a shot!

Comment

Male Enhancement Coach - Penis Guide

To anyone whos considering me coach copy and paste that link and read the reviews, every single one of them are good, and if its really only 20 bucks a month then its a steal.

I'm getting a bib hanger and gonna try out hanging myself first and see how I do for a few months see gains if any and evaluate from there. If satisfied by my work ill keep at it alone, but if money permits I may hire Big Al even if im satisfied with my own work because no matter how good you do chances are he can either help you gain more, gain quicker, or give u some tips to keep from breaking your tool.

Guys gotta understand that even if it means a bigger penis, a lot of us arent gonna be searching thru the net trying to read everything, Big Al can take the guess work out for you

Edit* I just saw the price packages, one month is 30 bucks, 3 months is 60 bucks, 1 full year is 100 bucks.
                      i think those prices are more then fair considering that you get a routine completely tailored for you, you can change directions any time as far as routines go and Big Al is right there to give you a new one, and the quick responsive service you get from a dude with 10 years experience. On top of that theres a 2 month money back gaurentee if your not satisfied.

I would jump on the wagon but I dont have a credit card and wanna trying hanging for myself but I might just say screw it and cough up the hundred and have one of the best coach me for a full year.

No one can deny that the amount of confidence you'll gain alone is worth the money.
                      Last edited by Focused; 04-01-2013, 12:23 AM.

Comment

Rinato, Im going to start the program soon so I'll let you know.

Comment

How comes there's not a thread of all the members who've been using the programm, with a proper feedback and results from each?
                          I think it could serve the purpose of Big Al if he told his "students" to report their results and opinions here, in a dedicated post on the forum.
                          https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

Originally posted by popol5169 View Post
                            How comes there's not a thread of all the members who've been using the programm, with a proper feedback and results from each?
                            I think it could serve the purpose of Big Al if he told his "students" to report their results and opinions here, in a dedicated post on the forum.
                            There was an article but the site has been very buggy and posting reviews there has been difficult. I'll send the idea to BigAl, I'm sure he'll like it.
                            "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
                            Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
                            Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
                            As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Originally posted by popol5169 View Post
                              I was actually thinking of trying to start one once I finished the program lol, but that would be a while from now depending on how long it takes me. It is a great idea. I spent a while trying to hunt down members on here to get their opinions and results.

Comment

Working...
                              X