High-quality virgin coconut oil + extra virgin olive oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High-quality virgin coconut oil + extra virgin olive oil

I've been reading Dr. Mercola's Total cookbook & and program, and from one passage I read he states: "Applying coconut oil topically is exceptional for keeping your skin young and healthy as it protects against destructive free-radical formation in the skin cells. I have even had patients rub it on the bottom of their feet to eliminate hard dry skin there. Coconut oil can help to keep the skin from developing liver spots and other blemishes caused by aging and over exposure to sunlight, and it also helps prevent sagging and wrinkling by keeping connective tissues strong and supple. In some cases it restores damaged or diseased skin."

He also states the requirements of the type of coconut oil you should get, as it should be:
    Certified organic, USDA standard
    no refining
    no chemicals
    no deodorization
    no hydrogenation
    non-GMO
    from traditional palms only - no hybrid varieties
    from fresh coconuts, not the dried "copra" used it most coconut oils
    low-level heated only so it does not damage nutrients.

That being said I feel that the combination of the oils stated above, when chosen wisely, should hopefully be a powerhouse for awesome skin(I feel as the coconut oil might help with the foreskin restoration process). Hope this helps.

I've been using coconut oil as lube to jack for a while now (before PE). I'm tellin you bros, the stuff is legit. It lasts longer than any other lube and is good for your skin. Haven't actually used it with a chick though.

Comment

Originally posted by nightcrawler82 View Post
      Haven't actually used it with a chick though.
      I would think it would be good for sex because coconut oil is anti-fungal and should help prevent yeast infections.

Comment

I've been using exactly this for almost a year, it does help making the skin look better. Will continue to use it.
        BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
        MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
        BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

Works very good for lube when needed for sex.

Comment

Any coconut oil? Can I get it at the supermarket?
            It's all about consistency

Start date: Jan 17 2013 JP's 90 day...
            Original stats:
            BPEL------ 8.5 inches
            EG.--------5.7 inches
            ==========================
            Current: April 18 2013
            BPEL------ 8.5 inches
            EG----------6 inches
            EQ--------much better

Comment

^ Organic coco-oil with extra virgin oil, yes
              BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
              MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
              BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

I've been using this brand for at least two years now.

Nutiva Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 15-Ounce Tubs (Pack of 2)

From Amazon.com

Good price last time: $17.98 and free shipping (with Ama Prime).

Up here in New England is is not 'oil' for 3/4 of the year until it hits your warm skin - it is a solid at 70 degrees or below.

But that is fine -- actually easier to work with by digging out some and having it melt wherever.

I use it on me .. but my wife uses Astroglide in her .. and they mix nicely.

J
                BPEL: 7" (trimix)
                EG: 5.5"
                BPEL: 8" (pumped)
                EG: 5.75"

Comment

Wow in tubes. If you keep your eyes open,now and then Cosco has a tub for cheap 1.5kg (54 oz) Organic Virgin and Cold-Pressed. Sorry I dont know the exact price,but it was a good one.

Comment

I suggest avoiding the olive oil if you're using this for skin or hair care. Coconut oil absorbs easily, without clogging pores. Olive oil will clog your pores and absorbs slower. Prior to discovering coconut oil, I was an olive oil user for skin care. The differences have been quite clear and there's no way I'll be switching back.

Olive oil is semi-decent for a foot moisturizer, when combined with coconut oil, though.

If you clamp, do some vigorous rubbing with coconut oil. Your dick's skin will feel amaaaazing the next day.
                    Start FL: 5.75--FG: 4.5--EL: 8--EG: 5.75--CI: 2.5F/1.5E
                    Now FL: 6.1--FG: 5.25--EL: 8--EG: 5.75--CI: 3
                    Soon FL: 6.5--FG: 5-5.5--EL: 8.25--EG: 5.85--CI: 4
                    Goal FL: 7-7.5--FG: 5.5-6--EL: 9.25--EG: 6.25--CI: between 6 and 8 flaccid

Comment

South Indians have been using it for hundreds of years.
                      It's legit, it works. Also good for applying it to your hair (not the cooking coconut oil though, this one has other applications).
                      Future owner of a glorious cock.

I'll call it, the thunder dragon.

Comment

What about the claim that, "Coconut oil is a potent androgenic alopenicia treatment when applied topically due to it's strong dihydrotestosterone blocking effects."?

Comment

Working...
                        X