Thread: my current routine
- 03-18-2013 #1
- Join Date
- Dec 2010
Hey everyone, just looking for someone more experienced to critique my current routine please, its primarily focused on girth as since starting PE I havnt really gained any, I must add though that up until this routine the only exercise I had done for girth was jelqing.
My current routine is as follows
12 min warm-up
50 slow jelqs (at least 5 sec strokes)
5 x 40 sec ulis
5 x 40 sec erect squeezes
15 mins edging
10 min warm down
12 min warmup
JP 90 stretches (u, d, l, r, so) 35 quick kegels & a 1 min hold in each direction.
10 x 35 sec a stretches
10 min warm down
This is the routine I'm doing at the minute, been following it to a t for 5 weeks & intend to do so for another 10-15 week's, could anyone pick any faults with it & maybe point me in the right direction?
I wont measure my girth until at least week 15, I measured length a few days back & measured 0.1" longer than the last time I measured, it looks shorter to the eye though so I'm hoping this is indicating girth gains. Also could someone tell me if my main goal is realistic considering my starting & current stats please?
Eg 5.125 (hopefully bigger just not measured)
- 03-19-2013 #2
Sure its realistic. You might want to change the jelqs with UJ. An maybe add some erect bends.Start(11.24.11) BPEL 6 7/8 EG 4 7/8
- By VikingNorge in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 12-05-2011, 07:33 PM
- By Mb123 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 11-29-2011, 08:04 PM
- By WANTA8INCH in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 09-29-2010, 12:24 PM
- By Magneto in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 08-01-2010, 01:04 AM
- By PESG in forum The GymReplies: 11Last Post: 03-15-2009, 03:34 PM