Jelqing for a few weeks, a couple questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelqing for a few weeks, a couple questions

Hello all! I've been checking out the forum for a while now and I just got up the courage to register as a member, so I'm very glad to be here. I've been doing PE fairly consistently for about three weeks now and I have two questions:

1) I'm starting out a little more on the larger side. Bone pressed erect length is about 7.8 when I'm fully torqued and girth is 5.3. Is PE more effective when you start smaller and have some more room to grow or can you grow just as much at my size? Or does it matter?

2) I've been doing typical jelqs about 4-5 times a week for the past three weeks and I've noticed spots and speckles on my glands, even after I'm done with the exercising. I'm kind of concerned, anybody know what that's about?

Any help would be great, and I'm really excited about the possibilities of PE. Thanks!
    Current Size:

BPEL: 7.85 In
    MEG: 5.2 In

https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...er-off-pe.html

I am a new as well. A hair under you length wise and about the same girth. I noticed some discoloration under my head a couple of days ago and also became concerned. I think it's bruising. I fuckin swear I was going light with the jelqing though! Anyway, I've taken a couple days off.

Tbh, I am trying to determine for myself if the potential benefits are worth the potential risks. Even aesthetically (turkey neck, donut, etc...) I kinda like my straight, tight skinned buddy as it is! All I want is a touch more girth.

Comment

Bump

I'd really like some insight into this problem. I was thinking that maybe I'm jelquing too hard. I do a really tight squeeze until it becomes sort of painful, after a few minutes of that I notice a lot of popped vessels in my glans. Am I just going at it too hard? I'd really like to continue with this, but not if it causes permanent damage.
      Current Size:

Comment

The spots are small blood vessles being popped, it is a sign you are advancing your routine to fast. Those hard squeezes are ULI's and should not be done until your done with your conditioning period. Just stick to the basics, in the beginning less is more.

There is no base correlation between size and gains. To gain the most efficently you want to slowly work up your routine, watching for negative PI's. Working up to fast will result in injury and cause you to lose time and gains. When first starting out our units are able to stretch with minimal effort, but as we go along it becomes harder and harder due to conditioning. So take it easy and reap the easy gains, and save the advanced exercises for when you need them.
        :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

Thanks for the help. I'm gonna slow it down for now. Should I hold off for a few days?
          Current Size:

Comment

Fully Torqued!! Thats my favorite episode of workaholics, when they are trying to fight eachother but keep getting boners hahahaha
            I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Current: 7.2" x 5.25"
            Next stop: 7.5" x 5.4"

Comment

If your turtling or having no random/morning erections a few days off is a good idea.
              :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

Originally posted by faithandhope View Post
                Fully Torqued!! Thats my favorite episode of workaholics, when they are trying to fight eachother but keep getting boners hahahaha
                haha and that's where I get my screen name!
                Current Size:

Comment

Originally posted by Glamissand1 View Post
                  If your turtling or having no random/morning erections a few days off is a good idea.
                  well I don't think I'm turtling and I still have morning wood, but I took a day off today and I think I'll start back tomorrow but just go slower
                  Current Size:

Comment

Originally posted by workaholics View Post
                    Hello all! I've been checking out the forum for a while now and I just got up the courage to register as a member, so I'm very glad to be here. I've been doing PE fairly consistently for about three weeks now and I have two questions:

1) I'm starting out a little more on the larger side. Bone pressed erect length is about 7.8 when I'm fully torqued and girth is 5.3. Is PE more effective when you start smaller and have some more room to grow or can you grow just as much at my size? Or does it matter?

2) I've been doing typical jelqs about 4-5 times a week for the past three weeks and I've noticed spots and speckles on my glands, even after I'm done with the exercising. I'm kind of concerned, anybody know what that's about?

Any help would be great, and I'm really excited about the possibilities of PE. Thanks!
                    1) The general consensus is that PE is slightly more effective when starting with a larger penis, mainly because you have more cells to work with and affect.

2) These red spots are probably harmless, but check out this link in order to monitor your PIs: Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!
                    My progress log

Comment

Thanks for the input guys! I thought of one more question to ask. I've noticed that the hair on my penis is moving up the shaft a little bit, like it's further up than it used to be. I hope this is a sign of growth but I'm not completely sure. Anybody know?
                      Current Size:

Comment

Working...
                      X