Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Over Asked Question: Jelq for Length

Question is at the bottom:
    Let me start of by saying that I have been doing P.E. for 3 months then I took a break for about 3 months. I just recently got back into PE with a different routine that I have implemented this last month, which has worked for girth. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...nner-read.html Is the routine for those wondering.

Anyway let me say that I did do research at the start of my journey and I did encounter lots of useful information; however, I did not realize that the the results are really in the technique you use. I think that the minimal results I gained in the first three months was really just from the consistency that I followed the routine. This past month I really didn't feel that I was as consistent as I was in the first three months(I ejaculated more this one month than the past 3 combined) but still managed to come up with decent girth results. What I realize now is that the times I took my time and did what felt right, did what felt good, my penis hung low and plump post workout. The opposite was true when I was tired, or didn't feel like PEing, when my mind wasn't in the PEing I felt like I wasn't getting much done and my penis hung rather thin and weak. I have heard the jelq explained many different ways but the one that most made an impact was PESG's explanation of holding your penis with a soft grip almost like holding an egg. My grip isn't that soft but It just got me to realize that the point of having a soft grip was to get blood moving in the tissue. It definitely had me loosen my grip from what it used to be enabling better results.

As I mentioned before I like doing what feels right, opposite of pain. My question is how do you jelq for length? Most of what I have tried just doesn't feel like it will work. I don't feel like I'm moving enough blood, it feels like what I am doing is pointless. I know Erection strength has a lot to do with how effective your jelq will be.(low% for length vs high% for girth) I feel like I have been jelqing at a low level any lower just doesn't feel right. It's not flaccid but just feels too impotent to be doing anything especially in terms for length. I have modified my jelq slightly by stretching as I jelq upward. I have also tried ULI pulling and ULI squeezing.(Hopefully you can picture that) The reason for my concern is that I have not made any significant Length gains since I started or at least not consistent. This last month I made no length gains except in my flaccid length. I'm not ready to change my routine entirely but I am open to opinions and suggestions. I would describe myself jelqing at about 50%-75%, and like I said before anything lower just doesn't feel right/effective.

Question: How do you jelq for length and lower erection level? Describe your technique as best as possible.
    Start: NBPEL: 5.5x4.75
    Current:6.25x5
    Goal:9x7

I always get a certain feeling of when something works, I don't about other people but when something works or when I know something will work it is like a switch is triggered in my mind. I just have not found something like that for length yet. Ideally I would like a description of a good low level erection jelq but If you know of any routine(non-jelq perhaps) that has added erect length to your dick, that would also be appreciated for a post.

Comment

Jelqing isn't the best exercise for lenght. Jelqing at lower erections levels (40-50%) is said to be better for lenght, but I doubt it makes much of a difference.

Like you said, just jelq the way it feels better for you! To see whether if your jelqing is effective or not, do this: before the jelq, squeeze the glans. It should be soft and easy to squeeze. Now jelq and when the hand reaches the glans, take the other hand and squeeze the glans again. It should feel harder (indicating there's more blood in it). If it isn't, jelq with more pressure and repeat until you can feel the difference.

For lenght, stretches are much better than jelqing. Start with basic stretching (to increase their intensity you can either do more of them or hold them for longer). Then progress to more advanced stretches. You'll find lost of info on all kinds of stretches here at the forum and at the exercises section of the website.

Hope it helps.
      Initial Penis size (01/01/2013):
      BPEL: 5,5 inches
      EG: 5,5 inches

Goal:
      BPEL: 7 inches
      EG: No more than 5,7 inches

Comment

Originally posted by mikeguima View Post
        Jelqing isn't the best exercise for lenght. Jelqing at lower erections levels (40-50%) is said to be better for lenght, but I doubt it makes much of a difference.

Like you said, just jelq the way it feels better for you! To see whether if your jelqing is effective or not, do this: before the jelq, squeeze the glans. It should be soft and easy to squeeze. Now jelq and when the hand reaches the glans, take the other hand and squeeze the glans again. It should feel harder (indicating there's more blood in it). If it isn't, jelq with more pressure and repeat until you can feel the difference.

For lenght, stretches are much better than jelqing. Start with basic stretching (to increase their intensity you can either do more of them or hold them for longer). Then progress to more advanced stretches. You'll find lost of info on all kinds of stretches here at the forum and at the exercises section of the website.

Hope it helps.

Yea you're right, I've never really fancied jelqing for length. My routine involves me stretching for around 40 min, I just feel like it is not working for me. I will keep at it another month and if my gains remain stagnant then I'll reconsider a different approach

Comment

I broke through big time by doing a bit of very light hanging. Just a sock with 2.5lb first month,then 5 the second. I found it just made all th pulling and stretching not only stick,but put down some length fast.

Comment

Working...
          X