- 03-19-2013 #1
I sometimes have been getting a minimal amount of purple in my glands, and it NEVER goes cold. It is quite warm actually. I have heard purple is bad...but I do not believe that any device constricting the penis is going to NOT cause at lest SOME purple/redish color. Another thing, my head has been PURPLE PURPLE...kinda dark, and was still not cold. this was when I used a sock hanger though. I am not using a homemade captains wrench, and It only gets a tiny tiny tad purple.
Thanks for the feed back.
Please view my blog and make any suggestions or to give any hope.
https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...tml#post6343363/16/15 : Started Phallosan Forte mixed with GoodLookingLoser.com's BathMate, Jelqs, and Stretching Routines
BPEL: 6.5, 6.75, 7, 7.25, 7.5
EG: 5.0, 5.25, 5.5, 5.75, 6, 6.25, 6.5
- 03-19-2013 #2
I'm certainly no expert, but I'd say that you should be ok if it's not getting cold.
- 03-19-2013 #3
- Join Date
- Mar 2011
- Northwest Washington
- Blog Entries
Some darkened penis head is OK, it happens to most guys, as long as it is not dark purple, cold and numb you should be fine. You also do not want it engorged so its hard, as long as your glans are staying soft you should be fine.Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before
- 03-19-2013 #4
- By really??? in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 14Last Post: 03-13-2013, 08:18 AM
- By really??? in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 03-07-2013, 01:40 AM
- By Mikes Mrs in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 09-17-2012, 08:54 AM
- By zuljino1 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 07-30-2012, 01:07 AM
- By badboy2010 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 20Last Post: 05-02-2011, 07:33 PM