Smoking and penis size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smoking and penis size

I'm a regular smoker, I smoke about 2-3 packs a week. I am fully aware of the myriad of health problems it will cause but my question now is how it relates to penis size. I read somewhere that it constricts blood vessels throughout the body including ones in your penis, making your erections smaller. Would quitting smoking really benefit my size, in addition to other health benefits? Anybody have any experience with this?
    Current Size:

BPEL: 7.85 In
    MEG: 5.2 In

https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...er-off-pe.html

Quitting smoking has many benefits. I've been a pack a day smoker for 15 years, but I don't think it has an affect on the penis. Many will agree to disagree with me. I'm still smoking them up.
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by workaholics View Post
      I'm a regular smoker, I smoke about 2-3 packs a week. I am fully aware of the myriad of health problems it will cause but my question now is how it relates to penis size. I read somewhere that it constricts blood vessels throughout the body including ones in your penis, making your erections smaller. Would quitting smoking really benefit my size, in addition to other health benefits? Anybody have any experience with this?
      I don't. But I can tell you that smoking isn't good for anything, so STOP IT RIGHT NOW!!!

Same goes for you, Jay !
      Initial Penis size (01/01/2013):
      BPEL: 5,5 inches
      EG: 5,5 inches

Goal:
      BPEL: 7 inches
      EG: No more than 5,7 inches

Comment

Originally posted by mikeguima View Post
        I don't. But I can tell you that smoking isn't good for anything, so STOP IT RIGHT NOW!!!

Same goes for you, Jay !
        You're crazy. Telling me to quit smoking is like telling an obese person to quit eating.

Comment

I think smoking does effect penis size. When I smoked I wasn't nearly as horny and my erections pretty much just got the job done. When I stopped smoking my libido increased slightly and I had way more energy than usual. I began P.E.ing shortly after i finally quite smoking and omg my libido was off the freaking charts. I had to gain some level of control since i was releasing three times a day at one point, which is ok but i read on here that it can have an effect on my gains. Long story short stop smoking and your penis and body will love you for it.

p.s. if you get down with the chronic be advised it doesn't have the same effects as ciggs
          Start 3/1/2013
          6X5 erect
          4x4 falacid

Current 3/20/2013
          6.25x5 erect

Current 5/11/2014
          6.75X5.5 erect
          5X4.75 falacid

Short term goal
          7.5X5.5 erect

Long Term
          As big as I can get

Comment

Off course.
            Mighty oaks from little acorns grow!
            Wolfemothers Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by stonedick View Post
              I think smoking does effect penis size. When I smoked I wasn't nearly as horny and my erections pretty much just got the job done. When I stopped smoking my libido increased slightly and I had way more energy than usual. I began P.E.ing shortly after i finally quite smoking and omg my libido was off the freaking charts. I had to gain some level of control since i was releasing three times a day at one point, which is ok but i read on here that it can have an effect on my gains. Long story short stop smoking and your penis and body will love you for it.

p.s. if you get down with the chronic be advised it doesn't have the same effects as ciggs
              I can ejaculate 15 times a day, 7 days a week. Based on what you stated.... I should not quit smoking lol

Comment

Smoking affects blood flow. I'm sure if I quit smoking, my EQ would be more consistent. I have been a smoker for 15 years. It hasn't affected my size or gains.

Comment

Working...
                X