protein

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• protein

I've been looking around and I can't seem to find any information on PE and protein supplements. This is surprising to me because many whey protein isolate supplements contain the specific amino acids from which the proteins collagen and elastin are built (glycine, alanine, valine, proline), both of which i understand to be essential to PE. The obvious question is whether these supplements would aid in enhancement by providing a surplus of amino acids to the areas being stretched or deformed, or if this surplus would actually make gains more difficult by making target areas stronger and less easily stretched/deformed. Does anyone have any information on this? Thanks

I use l arginine and l citruleen and it seems to help my pe.
    I always get morning wood after using both.

Comment

I don't know, I eat spicy fish for protein
      BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
      MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
      CI:1.5 -2.5
      Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
      275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
      6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Protein does not do jack shit for your wee but it is a great thing for your body and survival.
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...8-protein.html
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...n-must-pe.html

It has been discussed many times but sometimes the old threads are hard to find, the question gets asked a lot.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Although BigO, take into consideration that supplemental whey proteins are commonly fortified with lots of BCAA's, I know the protein I have contains lots of PE supplements I've seen praised, L-Arginine being one of them, to lazy to check the others though.

This thread inspires me, I'm going to go make a protein shake Thanks OP I'm thirsty
          I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Current: 7.2" x 5.25"
          Next stop: 7.5" x 5.4"

Comment

What do you guys think of Agmatine? Bodybuilders for the most part turn their noses to arganine, whereas they all claim agmatine gives huge NO2 pumps. I'd imagine it would make your dick swell up nicely.

Edit: here's a link a just found actually Agmatine + Arginine - Bodybuilding.com Forums

Comment

Originally posted by canehdian_guy View Post
              What do you guys think of Agmatine? Bodybuilders for the most part turn their noses to arganine, whereas they all claim agmatine gives huge NO2 pumps. I'd imagine it would make your dick swell up nicely.

Edit: here's a link a just found actually Agmatine + Arginine - Bodybuilding.com Forums
              It is a known truth here!
              PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

What supplement can act like protein to smooth muscle?
                PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

GrowingMine - muscle is made up of protein. Any protein you take will be used by your muscles and body, regardless of type of protein.

You're asking, what kind of protein will make my smooth muscles grow? the answer is - none. Smooth muscle is the kind of muscle found in your eyes, your lungs, your throat, your intestines to perform involuntary muscular activities. Their function is already plotted out for them and they will not be growing any time soon. They may get strong and tougher, but growth is not a factor for them.

This differs from skeletal muscle because their function is different. They are a voluntary muscle group that needs to respond to stresses to the outside world. Let's say you're a monkey swinging from a tree; those muscles need to grow and respond to those activities to allow you to perform them, you know - for survival reason! They grow fast and their repair fast.

They are not the same as the tissues found in your dinkydoodle. While there are many similarities between PE and bodybuilding, PE is NOT bodybuilding. Increasing recovery rate will not necessarily lead to faster gains. Increasing BCAAs for tissue repair will not necessarily lead to cellular growth down there.
                  A healthy diet is probably much more beneficial to you than any supplement. Healthy in my books means a diet filled with real food (ie. not a powder) and a good supply of micronutrient nutrition (think vitamins & minerals).
                  Toadstool
                  Last edited by Toadstool; 03-21-2013, 10:24 AM.
                  "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
                  Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
                  Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
                  As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Am I really the only person who knows what he meant? He is talking about the Amino Acids that come in supplemental protein. OP, I'd go with yes they help, as mine contains L-leucine, l-lysine, l-arginine, to just name a few
                    I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Comment

Smooth muscle actually does grow, and PE causes it to grow more. Priapisms and puberty are both examples wherein an unprecedented amount of blood is forced into the penis, causing hypertrophy within the smooth muscle.

Protein is a really overrated issue. Most adult men can satisfy their daily requirements with about 50-60 grams of protein. The WHO principle is, 0.83 grams per kilogram of bodyweight. Eating an excess will just cause increased defecation of protein, once a nitrogen balance has been achieved the body doesn't take in any more.

There are other issues with eating excess protein as well, for example the body may try to break down the amino acids into simple sugars and use them as fuel (since a high-protein diet necessarily pushes your carbohydrate intake down), a byproduct of which is the internal creation of ammonia.

Furthermore, protein can act as an appetite-suppressant, since meeting your protein requirements causes the body to feel more satiated. If you get enough protein before consuming ample carbohydrates (and, in the very unlikely instance that you're consuming almost pure protein via concentrated powder, fats), you can cheat yourself out of a balanced nutrient intake by filling yourself up before you have a chance to consume everything you need.

It's also important to note that total protein intake is a lot more important than percentages. On a 2000 calorie diet, some 10-12% of your calories should come from protein to meet your requirements. But if you're consuming 3000 calories a day, you only need to eat a 7-8% protein diet. This could be accomplished with oranges and peaches; protein powders, meat, dairy, and egg products are all unnecessary.
                      (current)
                      BPEL: 6.125"
                      MEG: 4.5"

(target)
                      BPEL: ​7"
                      MEG: ​6"

Comment

I use BIOPLEX whey protein. Its all natural and only three added ingredients. Its by far the best on the market and the highest amino profile. Check it out, its cleaner than most too.
                        smaLLer than beFore :(

Comment

Thank you faithandhope. I was wondering about the BCAAs. I did find some info under a supplements thread (can't remember now where it was exactly) that recommends the use of one specific amino acid. Again I can't remember which one, but if the use of any amino acid supplement is recommended, my fear that this would make gains more difficult is pretty much put to rest. I bought a whey protein blend with a wide amino acid profile and have been taking it regularly. I'll mention this along the way if I have significant gains to report.

Comment

Probably heard of Arginine

Comment

Working...
                            X