Over 1 year in, and still not a believer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over 1 year in, and still not a believer

Okay, when i said not a believer i lied a little, it's been doind great for erections, veins have gotten bigger and so have the head, but not girth or lenght, what could be the problem? Am i just physically unable to get bigger down there?

What have you been doing? I will probably suggest doing more, consistently... with more intensity.
    BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
    MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
    CI:1.5 -2.5
    Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
    275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
    6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Going4Gold has it, if you truthfully PE'ed for a year, with consistency, intensity, and rest, then you would have gains.
      I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Current: 7.2" x 5.25"
      Next stop: 7.5" x 5.4"

Comment

Believe it or not, im actually 3(ish) years in, not consistently other than the last few months, have made decent gains which should prove to me this works, & I'm still not a believer!
        Starting stats 17th dec 2010
        BPEL 6"
        MEG 5.125

Goal for 2011
        BPEL 7"
        MEG 5.5"

Comment

I don't really understand non-believers. Do you think that it is physically impossible to deform the tunica and/or CCs? Collagen isn't exactly the toughest substance in the universe. After learning more about anatomy it all made perfect sense to me.
          Collection of scientific articles and books related to PE: pe_sources.zip

Comment

Lol I hate when you guys use the term 'deform'...

Comment

My routine basically consists of:
              20 JAI Stretches,(2x/30 seconds) up, down, left, right, AStretch, and VStretch
              10 Min Jelqing,
              7x 30s ULIs

Comment

To compliment what eow said, you don't have to believe in anything. Just read up on some anatomy and you'll learn that the tunica albuginea is mostly made of collagen (elastic and stretchable like ligaments and tendons), and about 50% of the penis is comprised of smooth muscle, which has been documented to grow in reaction to increased blood flow (i.e. puberty, priapism). Stretch the tunica, draw large quantities of blood into the penis, and if done consistently with adequate rest periods, gains are bound to follow.

Read this.

Also, congrats on your EQ and head gains.
                (current)
                BPEL: 6.125"
                MEG: 4.5"

(target)
                BPEL: ​7"
                MEG: ​6"

Comment

No offense but your routine seems weak, especially after a year without seeing results. After a couple months with no gains you should have rethought your routine and increased intensity/sets. It's kind of like going to the gym and jogging for 10 minutes and doing five pound bicep curls for a year and wondering why your not ripped and saying your not a believer in exercise.
                  START 12-17-2012 BPEL: 6.0 MEG 5.0
                  CURRENT BPEL: 7.2 MEG 5.4

Comment

Originally posted by faithandhope View Post
                    Going4Gold has it, if you truthfully PE'ed for a year, with consistency, intensity, and rest, then you would have gains.
                    This is not true. There are many dedicated members who have PE'd for that length of time and even longer without any real gains.
                    "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
                    Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
                    Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
                    As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

I think those members just haven't found the appropriate routine yet. Either PE works or it doesn't, anatomy and the laws of physics say that it should and many members claim that it does, so it wouldn't make sense that there would be some people whose collagen doesn't stretch and smooth muscle cannot grow.
                      (current)
                      BPEL: 6.125"
                      MEG: 4.5"

(target)
                      BPEL: ​7"
                      MEG: ​6"

Comment

Working...
                      X