Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Think I have froze my cock badly

Hi,

well did my workout sunday and monday, planned for a vacation day on tuesday, but froze my cock
    so much...I live in sweden, fuckin cold up here. Anyway, somehow I do feel a bit of pain down there.
    On my rest day, it got cold....have anyone had the same bad experience? Did you recover or had
    the same pain forever!? Did it go back to normal eventually?

Cant do my workout feeling this way.
    BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
    EG......4.9 . .5.4 ..,.6

Start 2009

Can you explain more what happened? You froze your cock?

It's even colder here in Norwa, but I haven't frozen my cock yet.
    BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
    MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
    BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

I agree with Era how did you freeze it? Did you get frostbite? or are you just turtled really bad with poor circulation
      Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
      Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
      Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
      http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

It's so cold outside you froze your cock? Eh?
        You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Well I walked to work that day, and it was so freakin cold and lots of wind. Didnt think that much about it, until I arrived at work, of course i feelt pretty cold. But been cold many times. I wonder if it could have been my rest day...and I was sore...
          BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
          EG......4.9 . .5.4 ..,.6

Start 2009

Comment

Sounds to me like you just over did it, take a warm shower and give it a massage and it will be fine.
            Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
            Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
            Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
            http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

Im totally sure my pain has to do with the cold... So people in colder parts of the world be really careful when on rest days and minus celsius!Anyway keep your cock warm at all costs!
              BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
              EG......4.9 . .5.4 ..,.6

Start 2009

Comment

Get your rice sock and start applying heat throughout the day. Do some light jelqing to get the blood flowing and enjoy a long warm shower.

I'm a doorman in Canada and I have to spend long hours in the late night during a cold winter. My balls freeze to shit. One night in particular I remember it actually started to hurt. Mind you, it felt better when I got home and warmed it up. It wasn't a persisting pain. If your pain does persist, go see a doctor.
                "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
                Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
                Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
                As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

So toad, it when back to normal i guess? For how long did it hurt?
                  BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
                  EG......4.9 . .5.4 ..,.6

Start 2009

Comment

I wished my cock would freeze rock hard and stay that way! haha just kidding. Seriously buddy, it's nothing to worry about (ofcourse if it was my dick I'd be concerned too). Just let it rest. You'll know when everything will be normal again. I'm guessing 72 hours at the most. Good luck.
                    "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

Sounds like a small blood clot, please don't freak. Some of the exercises allow blood to stay stagnant in the penis, and this allow small clots to form, it is the same thing that happens to people sitting to long, but those can be dangerous. Anyway heat, and massage should break it up. However, to avoid it in the future make sure you allow your penis to get hard without working it and also try some firegoat rolls. One last thing, if your flaccid is hanging much longer than you are use to, that may be the cause of it as well; heat and periodic message throughout the day will again take of this.
                      In the forward progress of society and feminism, masculinity (in my opinion) has failed to adapt. This has resulted in the figurative emasculation of many men. PE is not just about gaining size, it is also about gaining confidence, but most importantly embracing and learning healthy masculinity.

Comment

This is almost as funny as the famous "stretching with the anus" thread.
                        Collection of scientific articles and books related to PE: pe_sources.zip

Comment

Originally posted by draggin View Post
                          I wished my cock would freeze rock hard and stay that way! haha just kidding. Seriously buddy, it's nothing to worry about (ofcourse if it was my dick I'd be concerned too). Just let it rest. You'll know when everything will be normal again. I'm guessing 72 hours at the most. Good luck.
                          Thank! Guess it will
                          BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
                          EG......4.9 . .5.4 ..,.6

Start 2009

Comment

Originally posted by eow. View Post
                            This is almost as funny as the famous "stretching with the anus" thread.
                            Haha yeah I knew it would be
                            BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
                            EG......4.9 . .5.4 ..,.6

Start 2009

Comment

Working...
                            X