This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts and Guidelines from Dr. Ric

Potential Gains Estimate. Using myself as a “proxy or example” for others for potential maximum gains, my gains were approximately 60+% for lengthand girth or 1.6+ x my original length and girth, some say my gains are greater than others. Therefore, as a rough rule of thumb, you can project as much as approximately a 50% increase from pre PE size if you are
    dedicated, energetic, studious and enthusiastic, remember however that genetics plays a role in each individual and can not be controlled.
    Philosophical Thoughts. PE is a learning curve, with time you will experience techniques, equipment, and intensity that are constructive/helpful for your particular physiology and level of acclimation to PE. PE consists of an assortment of tools much like body building (PE is also body building and health promotion). Through experience your intuition will signal to you what works and is healthful and what does not work and is unhealthful. As a PE coach/teacher I am here to suggest possibilities with solutions that will promote optimum EQ and size, thus penis enhancement/enlargement.

Cardiovascular Exercise and Muscularity. Cardiovascular exercise as many days of the week as you can fit in (most days of the week are ideal), as this is one of the best physiologic inputs affecting total bodyhealth and male functionality/ EQ. For example, jogging, swimming, bicycling,stationary cardio machines, etc. are considerations. A body building routine is always a plus if time and motivation permit. If you have physical conditionsthat preclude this please advise, check with your physician.

Supplement Suggestions. I have found the multivitamin mineral supplements listed below to be excellent health promoters and I list them for your consideration. Two possibilities which I believe are world class supplements are:

a. Life Extension Mix™ Tablets, 315 tablets, Item Catalog Number: 01755, atweb www.lef.org

This supplement is top line in qualityand cost, they recommend 9 tablets daily, I recommend 6 tablets daily, three inAM and 3 in PM; take Sundays off from all supplements to let body equilibrate

b. Bronson Laboratories Fortified Vitamin & mineral Insurance formula250 tablets, Item # 92B, phone number 800-235-3200, this one is lower price buthigh quality. Follow label instructions.

The above are two of the world classsupplements which can promote healthy EQ. Check with your physician.

(I am not financially affiliated witheither company).

Concluding Thoughts. Remember your penis is your friend. Keep a log of your activities in a Workout Tracker/ Progress Log . Each week make note of your observations on the exercises you are performing and any questions you may have that occurred to you. Note important patterns that lead to progress.

Dr. Richard R. Howard II , Dr. PH, MS, MPH, Tulane University Graduate
    Doctor supervised , mypenisdoctor.com
    e-mail – [email protected]
    web - mypenisdoctor.com, lghangerllc.com

????????
    eow.
    Member of the Month April 2013
    Last edited by eow.; 03-23-2013, 02:26 PM.
    Collection of scientific articles and books related to PE: pe_sources.zip

Comment

Quite simply said a health body results in a healthy penis, hence the above insights to health promotion. This is meant only to be a brief summary.
      Last edited by Dr Ric; 03-26-2013, 01:58 PM.

Comment

I would say the rough example you set is pretty innaccurate. Many people can gain big you talk as if theres a cut off after 50% size increase. You say genetics cannot change but there isn't genetic code saying you can only have a penis up to this size. Thats like saying you can only make your biceps this big. Constant work would bring constant returns even if it slows down.

Also, I don't think supplements are necessary at all if a proper diet is followed, for any aspect of health.

I disagree with the statement a bodybuilding programme is always a plus, and I also don't think cardio is necessary every day to promote good health, not an intense cardio session everyday anyway.
        I'm back!

Comment

I'm sorry if this comes off as harsh but your post did not provide any useful information that isn't already on the forums and you linked two commercial products for us to buy. I mean really, you just stated common sense knowledge, and your 50% size increase rule is kind of silly because it was based off of one case: your own.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakebfs View Post
            I would say the rough example you set is pretty innaccurate. Many people can gain big you talk as if theres a cut off after 50% size increase. You say genetics cannot change but there isn't genetic code saying you can only have a penis up to this size. Thats like saying you can only make your biceps this big. Constant work would bring constant returns even if it slows down.

Also, I don't think supplements are necessary at all if a proper diet is followed, for any aspect of health.

I disagree with the statement a bodybuilding programme is always a plus, and I also don't think cardio is necessary every day to promote good health, not an intense cardio session everyday anyway.
            This may seem harsh, but what are your scientificcredentials, do you have any major experience in Medical/Health field research?

1. You miss understood, 50% is not cut off but a very rough approximation of possibilities for some men who apply themselves, some will gain more some less; it is like a bell shaped curve. With more scientific data in time, more accurate numbers of possibilities can be generated. This field is still young.

2. Genetic structure makes substantial difference, are you aware that some men’s penises have one layer of collagen, some two and some three. This makes all the difference in the world as to whether you are an easy gainer, intermediate gainer, or hard gainer. You should know this principle.

3. Your views on supplements are very dated, much like those of the 1970’s and profoundly innacurate. My doctoral research on Vitamin C and wound healing at Tulane University documented irrefutably that there is a linear relationship between vitamin C levels in blood and aqueous humor and wound healing. That is only one of many thousands of research examples. On top of that there has been an enormous proliferation of innovate food and supplement suppliers such as Whole Food’s, Life Extension Foundation, The Vitamin Shop and so on. This has developed intoa multibillion dollar business strongly suggesting a great many people disagree with you.

4. I did not say cardio was necessary every day nor did I say intense (you are substantiallymisquoting me), but it is particularlyhelpful most days of the week, whether walking, cycling, swimming and so on.You may have noticed there been a major proliferations of fitness facilities at hospitals promoted by MD's and Ph.D. once again upper echelon scientist disagree with you. Perhaps you should look into this for your own health.

Last edited by Dr Ric; 03-26-2013, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by eow. View Post
              I'm sorry if this comes off as harsh but your post did not provide any useful information that isn't already on the forums and you linked two commercial products for us to buy. I mean really, you just stated common sense knowledge, and your 50% size increase rule is kind of silly because it was based off of one case: your own.
              Hi,

The two suppliers of supplements are world class, not listed on the PE Gym to date as far as I know. I am calling this helpful information to your and others attention if interested. (I am not an any wayfinancially affiliated with these companies) but have followed these companies and have taken their products for decades. My Doctoral work was in vitamins particularly vitamin C at Tulane University School of Medicine.

You are probably right per the 50%, I should have phrased it in terms of a bell shaped curve.
              I feel though you may miss understood, 50% is not cut off but a very rough approximation of possibilities for some men who apply themselves, some will gain more some less; it is like a bell shaped curve. With more scientific data in time, more accurate numbers of possibilities can be generated. This field is still young.
              Last edited by Dr Ric; 03-26-2013, 02:05 PM.

Comment

I expect better, more thorough information from someone with a doctorate. Basically your post says "PE is a learning curve, cardio is good for you, take these multivitamins, and start a progress log."

I've seen studies that find that multivitamins do nothing for health. If you are in need of a specific vitamin you are better off just taking it, instead of using a shotgun approach and taking every vitamin under the sun. Instead of linking us to commercial multivitamin products, why not tell us the specific vitamins we might need and why we need them? Then you can encourage us to formulate our own vitamin regimen based on our needs.

Frankly, I'm not impressed. If you want to see an example of some REAL thought-provoking information go read some of penismith's posts on TP.
                eow.
                Member of the Month April 2013
                Last edited by eow.; 03-25-2013, 05:41 PM.

Comment

I don't have any qualifications but have 6 years sporting experience, 2 of which are at international levels so I've spoken to a lot of high class nutritionists about cardio work, supplementation for sport and both general and specific aspects of health, and diet etc. I am also close to starting a phd in psychopharmacology. I don't say any of this to try and say I know things an MD does, or even what a phd graduate does, but I have done quite a bit of research into relevant side-fields.

Obviously I agree 50% wasn't exact, but you point out my reason of arguement, your sample size is 1. I do not question whether more people would give a more accurate or precise finding, I just use the fact that you say the percentage based on you to question why you mention it at all. You know it is a figure which can in no way be generalised yet you post it and it may mislead people.

I do understand the make up that was never in question. But I wasn't arguing whether people were slow or fast gainers, I was arguing that while they may be one or the other due to genetic predisposition. You're just inferring this links to a maximum level of growth that can be achieved after which no more gains can be made, when in actuality the majority of reasons people stop on this forum that I have seen is because they have reached goals, gotten bored, or gains were too slow for them to care. I would say its very uncommon for someone to not be able to gain any more, while this is purely anecdotal, there is also no opposing data so at best that arguement is at stalemate.

You said cardio as many days as you can fit in, and said 'most days of the week' also, I am not misquoting you as many days as can fit in suggests all days. I'm not saying less cardio is better I'm just saying doing cardio 3 days a week and a kegel routine opposed to cardio 6 days a week and the same kegel routine isn't likely to affect EQ which you mentioned in the OP.

Finally, I would hardly say my views on supplements are outdated. General multivitamins and dietary supplements are there for those who don't have enough in their diet. Of course specific supplements will have specific effects, you mention vitimin C for wound healing but that is little to do with penile growth. I am simply pointing out you suggest taking 6 pills daily, I challenge that and suggest this would have no significant added benefit to health as opposed to maintaining a healthy balanced diet and exercise routine.
                  I'm back!

Comment

Yourstingingtogether of words makesfordifficult reading and suggests poor education or at theveryleast lasyness to me.

Comment

Doctorate research = fact? okaaaaay... multibillion dollar business = multibillion dollar advertising. Margarine is good!
                      Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
                      King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakebfs View Post
                        I do understand the make up that was never in question. But I wasn't arguing whether people were slow or fast gainers, I was arguing that while they may be one or the other due to genetic predisposition. You're just inferring this links to a maximum level of growth that can be achieved after which no more gains can be made, when in actuality the majority of reasons people stop on this forum that I have seen is because they have reached goals, gotten bored, or gains were too slow for them to care. I would say its very uncommon for someone to not be able to gain any more, while this is purely anecdotal, there is also no opposing data so at best that arguement is at stalemate.
                        I have seen people who have no gained at all, people who have started PE, stopped, started back up again and could not gain. I don't think I ever saw anyone post something along the lines of "I've been doing the same routine in the same way and have been gaining, but it all suddenly stopped."
                        "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
                        Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
                        Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
                        As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

I feel I was a bit harsh previously, I agree a healthy body in theory should be a candidate for better results from PE efforts; but the counter agrument would be a better candidate for effort reversal/recovery, if recovery is returning to it's previous state. My perceptions are that nothing is completely predictable and due to the uniqueness of individual bodies results will vary drastically.
                          Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
                          King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

Comment

Originally posted by iPullet View Post
                            Yourstingingtogether of words makesfordifficult reading and suggests poor education or at theveryleast lasyness to me.
                            I first type many posts on Microsoft Word then transfer, there seems to be a technical glitch during the transfer that causes the words to stick together. If I am in a hurry, like yesterday this is more prominent.

Comment

Originally posted by eow. View Post
                              I expect better, more thorough information from someone with a doctorate. Basically your post says "PE is a learning curve, cardio is good for you, take these multivitamins, and start a progress log."

I've seen studies that find that multivitamins do nothing for health. If you are in need of a specific vitamin you are better off just taking it, instead of using a shotgun approach and taking every vitamin under the sun. Instead of linking us to commercial multivitamin products, why not tell us the specific vitamins we might need and why we need them? Then you can encourage us to formulate our own vitamin regimen based on our needs.

Frankly, I'm not impressed. If you want to see an example of some REAL thought-provoking information go read some of penismith's posts on TP.
                              What studies have your read? I already have given the near ideal in the listing of these world class supplements. Does an orchestra sound better with a partial grouping of instruments, or a full complement? It is also true of the body too, each cell is a miniature factory and works best when a full optimal spectrum of nutrients are available. You start with a balanced diet, than supplements to get to optimum. I have written a number of article to share some of my life experiences, have you read any of them? Here is one or two of interest: The Precise Mechanism of the Penis Enlargement Response through Manual and Mechanical Intervention. , or this one Reflections of a Penis Enlargement Coach there are a number of them in the Articles Section.

Comment

Working...
                              X