Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seriously have gotten a bigger dick, thanks PE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously have gotten a bigger dick, thanks PE!

Just to motivate others out there. Never give up PE works! It just takes a very long time for the most of us. What a wonderful little secret we all share here. If people only knew. Authors of PEgym thanks!
    BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
    EG......4.9 . .5.4 ..,.6

Start 2009

Congrats bro!
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Dang a whole inch in length! Impressive! I want that!

Comment

Fair play man how long has it taken you go gain?
        Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
        Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
        Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
        http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

What techniques did you use?
          Mighty oaks from little acorns grow!
          Wolfemothers Progress Log

Comment

Thanks guys! Well mostly routine jelqing, but have stretched it like crazy too, every toilet visit. Its not to recommend without warmups though!! Its a dream to have a bigger one. Actually, if life is bad to me, i just think, but I have a bigger dick now! And that makes me a bit happy! Haha crazy. Like yesterday I missed out on a nice lady at the club...hmm you should go for the ugly one instead! Damnit! Anyway...but I just thought well, some one else will get that bad ass cock eventually.... Now I'm not that big. But will continue of course! Until I reach my 8x6.25! One thing that is very important, what I have noticed...

1. Take more rest days than you're doing now! Like 3-4 days in a row.

2. Stop smoking, move your body more!

3. Not cumming, at least for me, have really made my gains! Somehow it kills it every time! I would do 1 to 2 times a week if you cant stop it completely. When I think of it, it was 1 week and 3 days since I pulled it! But tomorrow I will fuck my fuck buddy!

4. Remember to do a light keagel when you do the jelq.

5. Do your jelqs really slow! Like 5-8 sec.

My routine:

1. 10-15min warmup hot water
            2. 5 min stretching
            3. 60min jelq with mixed hourse squeeze
            4. 5-10min warm down.

I really thing keeping your dick warm will help gains!
            amc
            Last edited by amc; 03-23-2013, 01:16 PM.
            BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
            EG......4.9 . .5.4 ..,.6

Start 2009

Comment

I love how you have gained so much due to mostly just jelqing Lately, I've read many things about jelqing not giving you any gains other than EQ and "some girth".
              BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
              MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
              BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

great routine, and it's close to mine, I just don't think I can do 60min of slow jelqing, my hands get really tired, that actually has been a problem for some time

and you say 3-4 rest days in a row, how exactly is your schedule during the week?

Comment

Big congratulation on the nice gains!!
                  Your approach to PE seems quite similar to mine and I have also been gaining quite well so far. Keep up the good work!

Originally posted by EraStyle View Post
                  I love how you have gained so much due to mostly just jelqing Lately, I've read many things about jelqing not giving you any gains other than EQ and "some girth".
                  Kind of weird actually. I am a newbie after all, but my gains have most been done with jelqing... and I so far I had the biggest gain in length.. even though I mostly Jelg for Girth, haha
                  ...The hammer i speak of is my manhood.

Pre-PE Stats (Dec. 2012): BPEL: 6.9'', MEG: 4.8''
                  April 2013: BPEL: 7.6'', MEG: 5.2''
                  May 2013: BPEL: 7.7'', MEG: 5.25''
                  July 2013: BPEL: 7.75'', MEG: 5.3''
                  August 2013: BPEL: 7.8'', MEG: 5.4''

Comment

Originally posted by Kaneda View Post
                    great routine, and it's close to mine, I just don't think I can do 60min of slow jelqing, my hands get really tired, that actually has been a problem for some time

and you say 3-4 rest days in a row, how exactly is your schedule during the week?
                    Of course you can, you should not squeeze it that hard. Well, a good workout is better than a long one, with the right
                    technique that is...

For the moment i'm trying 2 on 1 off actually, I have come to the conclusion it might be best for me.
                    But have always done 5 on 2 off earlier. Lately had more rest days, like 4 on 3 off which is better.
                    Why I do 2on 1off is that my workouts are longer and more intense now.
                    BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
                    EG......4.9 . .5.4 ..,.6

Start 2009

Comment

Originally posted by MrHammer View Post
                      Big congratulation on the nice gains!!
                      Your approach to PE seems quite similar to mine and I have also been gaining quite well so far. Keep up the good work!

Kind of weird actually. I am a newbie after all, but my gains have most been done with jelqing... and I so far I had the biggest gain in length.. even though I mostly Jelg for Girth, haha

Thanks! Great keep it up! Lets reach our goals!!
                      BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
                      EG......4.9 . .5.4 ..,.6

Start 2009

Comment

Just recently I noticed an effective way to do our jelqs! I always do my jelqs sitting on the toilet. I do my regular ones just sitting
                        on the edge. Now... a more intense and perhaps effective way is to slide back a bit, so your area behind your sack pushes against
                        the edge of the toilet ring. Some how more blood rush to the dick this way, and you can really maximize it. Well its not easy to explain.
                        Hope you got it. Doing these for 60min is not recommended though. But for a less time frame they are very good.
                        BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
                        EG......4.9 . .5.4 ..,.6

Start 2009

Comment

That's what it's all about!
                          BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
                          MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
                          CI:1.5 -2.5
                          Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
                          275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
                          6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

I actually do all my work standing in the shower. But one thing I started doing, which really make a big difference is mixing in a set or two of UJ with my other jelqs. Works a bit like a Uli and a jelq in one. But it is definitely not something one should do before being done with the initial conditioning!

Anyway, give it a look. Might add some gains to you current work:
                            https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...e-jelq-uj.html
                            ...The hammer i speak of is my manhood.

Pre-PE Stats (Dec. 2012): BPEL: 6.9'', MEG: 4.8''
                            April 2013: BPEL: 7.6'', MEG: 5.2''
                            May 2013: BPEL: 7.7'', MEG: 5.25''
                            July 2013: BPEL: 7.75'', MEG: 5.3''
                            August 2013: BPEL: 7.8'', MEG: 5.4''

Comment

Awesome@the inch, but didn't you do a post saying you haven't gained any in erect length yet? Are you catching up yet?

Comment

Working...
                              X