Stretching only routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stretching only routine

Hi, i had a go at pe a while back and tried a few different things, looking to start up again on a stretching only routine, as jelqing didnt make a difference in the few months i tried it other than larger veins, which i personally dislike the look of so want to avoid making them even bigger.

Was wondering if anyone has tried this approach and if they could recommend a basic/intermediate routine?

thanks very much.

Have a look at the stretching part of JP90.
    I recommend directional stretches with 30 seconds holds ( increasing the duration week after week), and you could also look at A and V stretch (have a look at the exercises part of the website.
    Otherwise I do believe you will gain from doing these, at least from your ligs.
    Jelqing is good though, you should give it an other try with all the helpful information on this forum I'm sure you would end up enjoying it.
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

Girth work and jelqing both tend to increase vein size.

popol5169 is right: look into basic stretching for now and consider some intermediate stretches later on.
      I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
      Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

thanks for the suggestions, i shall try some basic stretches and increase the time by a few seconds each week, will look into those other stretches once i have conditioned a bit, are there any other stretches that you have noticed people usually get good results from, other than those ones?

Comment

There are a lot more advanced stretches to choose from but they are trying to keep you on the "safe side" of things before you venture off in that direction.

Comment

yeah, was just asking for future reference, gna build things up v slowly, thanks for the advice.

Comment

I gained most of my length from just basic directoinal stretches, started at 30sec hold, moved to 45secs, then moved to 60 secs after a few months. I also did a few A and V stretches.

For every 60 second stretch I did, I would do the next 60 seconds as heli shakes, circle and jai stretches, just to make sure the blood was all still there and for general fun because doing ages of stretching can get boring.

Overall when I was doing 60 sec holds I was doing 32 minutes of stretching in total (with 10min warm up, 5 min warm down, and 13 mins jelqing).
              I'm back!

Comment

Sounds lie a good routine, breaking up the monotony a bit..love JAI's!
                BPEL: 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 .7.3 7.4 7.5 7.6 7.8 7.9 8.0
                EG:5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 5.5

1st Goal: 7.5 x 5.3

Ultimate Goal: 8x6

Comment

my problem with stretches has been that I can put SO MUCH pressure doing the DOWN part, that I end up neglecting the other sides, cause putting pressure on them is much harder, the angle of the hand doesn't help. Now I stopped doing the down, to give time for the other sides to catch up with it, not even sure if that's a good ideia
                  Last edited by Kaneda; 04-02-2013, 06:32 PM.

Comment

sound. well my routine is very simple to start off with, 10 min warm up 30 second directional holds, helicopter shakes inbetween, then 5 10 second circle streches, 10 mn warm down, will add 5 seconds to the directional holds each week, and a couple seconds to the circle stretches, and after a few weeks add in some jai stretches, after a couple months add in some intermediate stretches and build things up slowely. At the moment im day on, day off, but will experiment with different schedules and see what works best.

Im not bothered about adding any girth, but i shall see if doing length only excersise affects girth, will be measuring both once a month. Not going to stop this time, like anything consistency is key, cheers for the suggestions. Might start a log at some point

Comment

Kaneda, stretches don't need to have all the pressure you can use in them. When I stretched I would stretch hard, but could always have gone a lot harder if I wanted. Stretching really hard will just make your penis stronger not longer, sure look at hangers, they use small weights when they could be hanging big weights.
                      I'm back!

Comment

Seriously? I read somewhere around here that there were a danger of the ligaments HEALING SHORT if you didn't put enough tension on your stretch. plus, I started experimenting lig pops (only on the down part), and that got me very excited to focus on stretching =D

Comment

I think i Maybe streching to hard, this maybe why I've stopped gaining just after I started pe 9mths ago, 1/8 x1/8 is all after pj90, still doing pj but with more force/ time. Is there a way to make a ding dong lose strength, so I can start again.

Comment

I haven't gained a bit after doing only stretching exercises. Which is weird because I gained girth in a short time but can't grow shit for length. I have a strong upward curve so it's probably that steel cord b.s

Comment

Working...
                            X