Timing your supplements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timing your supplements

For those of you taking the 5G's, l-arginine, etc., do you take your supplements at a certain time prior to your workout or having sex? I've been experimenting with different times for taking the 5G's, but haven't nailed it down as to the best time to take them. Same goes for the l-arginine, I just got the powder form and would appreciate some input for when to take it for optimal benefit.

I gotta be honest with you. I tried those supplements and my dick performed worse. I stopped taking supplements and now my penis functions better. No joke. I think those supplements are a complete waste of money. But if you feel like they help you, go right ahead.
    "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

Originally posted by draggin View Post
      I gotta be honest with you. I tried those supplements and my dick performed worse. I stopped taking supplements and now my penis functions better. No joke. I think those supplements are a complete waste of money. But if you feel like they help you, go right ahead.
      L-arginine has helped me incredibly.
      PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

Yeah man, I can say that for a week and a half of no supplements OR exercise, my flaccid was regularly small. Took some supplements last night, and this morning, and have noticed a more full hang all day. Not sure what to tell you about the timing, but I took an array of BCAA's, including l-arginine, lysine, and leucine. Also took fish oil, zinc, and garlic. Something worked
        I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Current: 7.2" x 5.25"
        Next stop: 7.5" x 5.4"

Comment

Well.. I can say that after I've started taking L-Arginine my morning woods happen almost every damn day! Also, I've only seen my first gains after I've started taking it, it may be only an improvement in EQ.. but anyways, it is really good!!
          LOG

NBPEL 6.0
          EG 5.5

Goal: 8x6

Total Time: 1 Year 7 Months
          (07/19/2012)

Total Extending Time: 412 hours 00 min

''I won't give up!!'' (I didn't btw, I'm just taking some particular training!)

Comment

Originally posted by OneEyedWilly View Post
            For those of you taking the 5G's, l-arginine, etc., do you take your supplements at a certain time prior to your workout or having sex? I've been experimenting with different times for taking the 5G's, but haven't nailed it down as to the best time to take them. Same goes for the l-arginine, I just got the powder form and would appreciate some input for when to take it for optimal benefit.
            I take 1 gram of l-arg in the morning.
            I take another 1 gram after my afternoon workout.
            Another before bed, but in another form
            PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

If I start taking 2 gs a day of l-arginine, I figure 1 g in the morning and 1 g before bed, any idea how long before I should start to see some reults like either a better hanger or some growth. I'm tired of being short, flaccid, like 1 to 1/12".

Comment

Originally posted by Benbare View Post
                If I start taking 2 gs a day of l-arginine, I figure 1 g in the morning and 1 g before bed, any idea how long before I should start to see some reults like either a better hanger or some growth. I'm tired of being short, flaccid, like 1 to 1/12".
                I take a supplement right after my workout! Also, fowfers and lazy ass stretches exercises work wonders for flaccid length. I do mine in sets of 15 minutes and they are so easy!

Comment

Working...
                X