Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it safe for 17 years old boy to jelq?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it safe for 17 years old boy to jelq?

Hello, my brother is 17 years old and his penis is about 5 inches and he is really insecure about it... he started asking my how long was my penis in his age etc. 5 inches penis is small, shall I tell him about jelqing? Is it safe for his age?

I discovered this site when I was 17 (I'm 19 now) and I wish I started back then, but had no motivation. Might as well show him if he is really motivated and just explain him that it will take time and has to take 1 step at a time.
    Starting STATS(10/19/2012)
    6-6.25 BPEL
    4.5 MEG

Current STATS(4/2/2017)
    7.25 BPEL
    4.875 MEG

Comment

Originally posted by fotis View Post
      Hello, my brother is 17 years old and his penis is about 5 inches and he is really insecure about it... he started asking my how long was my penis in his age etc. 5 inches penis is small, shall I tell him about jelqing? Is it safe for his age?
      Sure he is, I believe you. And tell him no come back when hes 18 like a good boy
      Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
      Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
      Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
      http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

Nope, if he does it before 18 his hands are gonna bleed and his penis will detach from his body...
        lol.. Dude! There's no problem at all... I'm 19 and I jelq, discovered it when I was 18. I don't think a 1 year difference will make any major impact. Just tell him about PE and make him fight his own fights!
        LOG

NBPEL 6.0
        EG 5.5

Goal: 8x6

Total Time: 1 Year 7 Months
        (07/19/2012)

Total Extending Time: 412 hours 00 min

''I won't give up!!'' (I didn't btw, I'm just taking some particular training!)

Comment

I plan on telling my son about jelqing if he has insecurities. I have quite a few years before then. I would say as long as hes went through puberty hes fine.

Comment

Personally I dont think the site should be advocating PE to people under the age of 18 and I am sure the mods and site creators hold that view since they stopped people under 18 joining the site
            Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
            Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
            Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
            http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

if he is only 17 he should be worrying about other things besides sex and his penis size...
              Progress:
              EG: 4.5, 4.75, 5.0, 5.25, 5.5
              BPEL: 6.0, 6.25, 6.5, 6.75, 7.0

Comment

No advise should be given regarding anyone underage this is how one avoids legal ramifications.
                Begin 7/25/2011:
                NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

The problem with youth tugging on their dinkies is that they may not take the appropriate level of precaution when performing the exercise.
                  The penis is a very fragile organ and people need to ease into the exercises. An insecure young adult may think that going hard with PE exercises will lead to faster gains - they won't. They are more likely to damage you.

Just an idea of what kind of things we're looking to warn people of is: temporary ED, permanent ED, swelling, bruising, loss of sensation, red spots, and more.

if you do talk to your 'brother,' then make sure you emphasize the potential dangers and serious risks associated with PE. That being said, I think you are the brother in question. Judging from your past posts and threads, you too are insecure and are looking for fast gains. There is no fast PE.

If I'm wrong and you two are just that close, then there are no known side effects of starting at an earlier age. At least, not to my knowledge.
                  "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
                  Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
                  Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
                  As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Brother huh? Haha.. I started when i was 17, im 18 now. Read what toad posted, then read it again. Good luck bro

Comment

It is illegal to drink alcoholic beverages if you are under 21. My father let me drink beer when I was 17 and taught me how to drink it responsibly. It is illegal to allow minors to join adult web sites; however, If the op is willing to teach his 17 year old brother how to PE safely and responsibly, I think it is a good Idea. I do not believe it is illegal to perform PE as a minor or teach PE to a minor. It is only illegal for a minor to join a PE web site.

When I was 17, I was insecure about my small dick and had no idea I could do anything about it. I often thought about seeing a doctor, but I was too embarrassed ( not that a doctor could have helped). When I was 17, I thought a lot about sex, but because of my size, I intentionally avoided it until I was in my mid twenties. Accordingly, I remained insecure about my dick for the next 50 years. I wish my older brother got me started with PE when I was 17. On the other hand had I been able to increase my dick size, I may not have waited to meet my wife at the age of 27.
                      not2big
                      Senior Super Moderator
                      PEGym Hero
                      Last edited by not2big; 03-25-2013, 04:12 PM.
                      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I very much agree with not2big ^^ Anything in moderation can be a good thing, and I highly doubt PE would cause harm to a minor physiologically, as long as they followed the same precautions that should be taken. Realistically, as long as he does it right I don't think it is unsafe. With all that being said, I know I can't tell you it's ok, or advocate telling your brother about it.

I saw a video recently of a 9-year old boy, drifting a tuned car at high speeds, on a closed course, roll-cage/helmet, everything. 9 years old. In the U.S. you can't get your PERMIT til your 16. Young people are not stupid, most restrictions in this world are placed to have control, not really because young people can't handle whatever is being restricted. I don't really know where I was going with that.
                        I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Current: 7.2" x 5.25"
                        Next stop: 7.5" x 5.4"

Comment

Oh why not start jelqing at 15. Hey what's the big deal? By far the largest number of injuries we have is all from young guys. See some of you guys have the maturity of an 8 year old and even that's stretching it. You don't read directions, you don't ask questions, you want everything done yesterday so you end up doing things too fast, with too much force, and then your dick don't work and you wonder why. The reason we don't want young guys getting involved with pe, besides the legal bullshit, is plain old maturity, or lack thereof. I rest my case!
                          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

what's the consensus on jelqing when through puberty? like i know there's not much information on that but i wonder what would happen if you did ...

and to jump on what others are talking about, I was very insecure about my package, mostly balls, growing up from probably around age 10 or 11 .. i also have had sexual fantasies since 10 .. well not intercourse, but everything else including 69ing before i knew people actually did it and other stuff ... i remember thinking if i gotta shower with other guys at highschool then ill be the laughing stock ... i dreaded the days leading up to 9th grade .. luckily we didn't shower in gym in 9th grade and i was ok then .. but still afraid to be seen bottomless ...

kids are interested in sex just as much or more than adults, being that it's new and exciting and it's really sad that heavily religious influenced societies like america tries to pretend they don't or pretend the ones that are have issues and are wrong ... if i had learned about pe i couldve at least made my flaccid longer like it is these days at around 6 inches and id been no longer worried to death ... imagine having a post -pe dick in highschool? shit life would have been so different for most guys ..
                            MovingUp
                            Last edited by MovingUp; 03-25-2013, 05:12 PM.
                            Starting Stats

Nov 26 2012

7.5 BPEL
                            4.7 MSEG
                            5.1 BEG
                            4.3 EGBH

Current stats

8.25 BPEL
                            5.2 MSEG

5.8 BEG
                            4.2 EHeadG

Hoping to be 8.5+ BPEL and 5.75+ MSEG

Comment

Movingup is right. High school would have been so different for me. It would have been way different and probably better.

Comment

Working...
                              X