Need some help with flaccid gains and some other gains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some help with flaccid gains and some other gains

So I have been doing PE for a while now but only religiously for the first couple months I tried it. I am trying to get back into it and I first want to focus on increasing my flaccid length and girth. Also increasing the size of my head wouldn't be too bad either. I was just wondering for those of you who have seen increases in flaccid length and girth and head size, what exercises are you doing? I don't mind how long it takes because I'm willing to put some dedication into it. I just need help with what exercises to do. Thanks for anyone's help!

Okay... I will apply to you since nobody else did. Im very sorry about that, but your questions kind of show that you haven't really read a lot on the forum yet, which might scare people away a bit. Anyway..
    I would strongly recommend you to go to the Newbie forum and eat all the knowledge you can get your hands on

But let me try to answer your questions:

First of all... forget all about focusing before being conditioned (doing and starter routine). This might seriously destroy your unit (penis). Get yourself a good starter routine, stick with it persistently, and in 2 weeks to 3 months you should see your first gains. The time vary from person to person... but don't worry, ones it happens, you know you are on the right path to a massive dong!

Secondly, it is not really that easy to focus both on length and girth at the same time, however you might be able to see gain in both, following a good routine. But start with a newbie routine!! This can not be stressed enough. But if you want a bit harder one, take JP90, which is fantastic in my opinion. But listen to your body, less is more!!

Thirdly, it is generally really difficult to only gain in flaccid state. Although one of the places you might see the first signs of gains is in the flaccid penis getting bigger, slowly the gain in erect goes hand in hand with flaccid gain. The Glans (penis head) usually follow along as well.

Hope this information is useful, and that you flaccid dream may come true.
    Read a lot, be sure to make if safe and fun, and please throw us a big fat post when you start to see those gains. We will be cheering for you!!
    ...The hammer i speak of is my manhood.

Pre-PE Stats (Dec. 2012): BPEL: 6.9'', MEG: 4.8''
    April 2013: BPEL: 7.6'', MEG: 5.2''
    May 2013: BPEL: 7.7'', MEG: 5.25''
    July 2013: BPEL: 7.75'', MEG: 5.3''
    August 2013: BPEL: 7.8'', MEG: 5.4''

Comment

Working...
    X