• Show
Clear All

• Damn good

Ok, here we go.

Im' new to this forum and to jelqing

I am a white guy, my measurements are:
    - erect length: 5.2"
    - erect girth: 4.33"

Now, I am pretty pretty happy my measurements, I have always been able to completely sattisfy my girls. I have rock hard erections and I have never experienced disfunction in that domain.

I found out about this by accidentaly stumbling uppon a jelqing promoting video on YouTube. Well, being happy with my size, I thought to myslef "a little bit of extra wouldn't hurt" So I decided to try some milking last night while in the shower. I did a workout, full with warmup and 100 jelq repetitions. Man... was I pleasantly surprised. After that jelqing, my buddy was begging for ejaculation. Following the workout, I got the biggest and hardest errection of my life... EVER. Period. I have gead somewhere that you shouldn't ejaculate after a workout, but I was really in the mood and I thought, well it's my first workout, how badly can it harm my "progress". So, I masturbated and I ejaculated. That was a criminaly powerful ejaculation. If someone from the authorities saw me ejaculate, I would be in prison now. I swear, I can see a crack in the wall where my load hit it xD Anyway, I really liked the experience of jelqing and the feeling in my penis following it that I decided to dedicate some time of my every day to it. Something that feels this good can't be bad, with gains or without. Let me tell you, this is a healthy practice. Trust me, jelqing is essential for male sexual health!

That said, some size would be wellcome. Let's say that reaching 6" - 6.5" (tops) erect length and 5' - 5.5" girth would be ultimate goal for me. Is that acchievable?

Yep Jelqs are good haha.

Your goals are acheivable but I would say you'd definately need over a year to get near both of those goals. Its not uncommon for someone to gain 1" length with a year of work but girth does come a bit harder to most (not all though) and either way overal gains of 2" I'd hinder a guess at you needing over 2 years to complete both goals.

They're just guesses based on my own gains and on my own ideas of how long it takes people to grow, theres people on this site who've made gains like that in less time than that

And don't be disheartened by the time, because see those criminal ejaculations? They'll stay and get even better, you can also work on things like dry orgasm or Multiple Male Orgasm (orgasming several times without cumming hehe) during your PE career.

Make sure you start off slow, look up the JP90 or beginner routines. Starting slow gives a bigger chance of gaining fast in my eyes
    I'm back!

Comment

Yes your goals are achievable, but why tell us you're a white guy, what purpose did that serve?
      FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
      The Ultimate V (The UV)
      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
      Heated Bundled LAS
      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
        Yes your goals are achievable, but why tell us you're a white guy, what purpose did that serve?
        Pits clearly so we don't get our kkk hoods and start a mob (joking obviously). It's probably more because of the black dudes have huge dicks stereotype.
        Start(ish) BPEL 6.5 MEG 5.5
        Current BPEL 7 MEG 5.5
        Goal progression BPEL 7 DONE :D NBPEL 7 Then see where things go

Comment

Originally posted by AGaySeaOtter View Post
          It's probably more because of the black dudes have huge dicks stereotype.
          Yup, I guess that's why

Comment

we don't take kindly to white folk 'round here..
            I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Current: 7.2" x 5.25"
            Next stop: 7.5" x 5.4"

Comment

Originally posted by faithandhope View Post
              we don't take kindly to white folk 'round here..
              Hahaha x)

Comment

Hey faithandhope! We don't take kindly to those who don't take kindly. hahaha sorry for stealing your joke, I just couldn't fight the urge to say it. haha and yes impressednoob your goals are highly possible. It might take a while though.
                Feb 1st 2013 7.25 inches bpel.. 5.8 inches eg

Long term goal: 8 inches bpel. 6 inches eg (reached this but took a long break with some stretching but no real routine.)

current size : 7.75 inches bpel 6 inches eg

Comment

Yea, I think your goals are within the realm of possibility, just be ready for lots of dedication
                  I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Current: 7.2" x 5.25"
                  Next stop: 7.5" x 5.4"

Comment

Sounds like you had a great session! I ejaculated at the end of every workout for the first 100 days. I think those that refrain from masturbating gain more because they have more self control and focus to apply to their workouts.
                    BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
                    MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
                    CI:1.5 -2.5
                    Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
                    275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
                    6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

I remember my first 10/10 EQ. Anyways, as far as your goals go, it will take time just like almost any accomplishment in life. I went from 4.75 Girth to 5.6 Girth(on a good day) and 6.25 BPEL to 7.25 BPEL. Keep in mind, i've been on and off PE for the past 1.5 years. I recently been more committed due to more free time. Taking full-time online courses instead of on campus this semester. Good luck!

Comment

Welcome to the Gym Impressed! Yes, your goals are achievable and more is all going to depend on your dedication and genetics. Since your Erection Quality is already improving everything is looking up. I know you are excited but make sure to read the start here thread specially the safety area. We had too many members with injuries lately.
                        https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html
                        My husband has been doing PE since Dec 2010 he was not very consistent and still is almost at goal. Check out my signature and you can see his progress. I know you guys tend to call it morning wood but I always tell my husband he has morning glass now because is as hard a glass dildo. LOL Good luck in your journey!
                        ​Mrs. L4M
                        BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
                        Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
                        MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Working...
                        X