Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

a few questions! Traction wrapping/cold glans/*************...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a few questions! Traction wrapping/cold glans/*************...

Hello all, got a few questions if someone could help me out.
    1) my glans is still getting cold? Why does this happen?
    2) On ************* I read that traction wrapping is bad for girth gains? Is this true?
    3) On *************, I read that you should only focus on one (length or girth) and not both because girth work toughens your tunica and therefore make it harder to stretch your penis,is this true? ( i saw these post were made almost 10 years ago so cut me some slack if i'm wrong lol.)

bumpp

Comment

bummppp!

Comment

personally, i tried wrapping with an ace bandage and it did not help. the foam pads were the best with the comfort strap. also, just focus on extending and getting that down. dont worry about girth because you dont have the extender down yet. try tapping your glands or rubbing them very soft when extending to keep the glands warm. thats what i do.
        Stay cautious about your PI's, take at least two days of rest time, and pray all goes well every day.

Current stats:
        7.5 inches NBPEL

Short Term Goal:
        NBPEL: 8 in.'s NBPEL

Long Term Goal:
        NBPEL: 8.5 in.'s NBPEL

Comment

Originally posted by jmack View Post
          personally, i tried wrapping with an ace bandage and it did not help. the foam pads were the best with the comfort strap. also, just focus on extending and getting that down. dont worry about girth because you dont have the extender down yet. try tapping your glands or rubbing them very soft when extending to keep the glands warm. thats what i do.
          i was talking about after my workouts my glans gets cold. and could you show me an example of what type of foam pad your talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by jmack View Post
            try tapping your glands or rubbing them very soft when extending to keep the glands warm. thats what i do.
            Do you notice discolouring at all? I have a few shades of difference, but not "blue" by any means. I was thinking about putting a warm rice pack on it or something... have been doing gentle pushes too.
            DATE - BPEL / MSEG
            02.2013 - 6.25 / 5.5
            04.2013 - 6.50 / 5.7
            10.2013 - 6.75 / 5.75
            02.2014 - 7.00 / 5.75
            * Updated goals: Until Mrs. tells me to stop

Comment

Working...
            X