Penis Growth X 5,000,000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis Growth X 5,000,000

Priorly people believed that the interior of the corpora cavernosa which is filled with sinusoids (Lacunar spaces) were lined by endothelial cells which were solely responsible for separating the blood tissue barrier. Recent studies show that these cells are responsible for highly sophisticated functions such as: secretory, synthetic, metabolic, and immunologic functions as well as responsible for growth, blood flow, development, and tissue formation.

What does this mean?

These linings create formation of new blood vessels, and generate smooth muscle in response to stress, mechanical force, and other interesting exogenous factors.

So this leads to two causes of penile growth:
    Fibroblast - cells that synthesize extracellular matrix and collagen.
    this is stimulated by tissue damage which induces mitosis of fibroblasts

and Vascular endothelial growth factors (heres where it gets interesting...)

This is stimulated by an enzyme called tyrosine kinase which is aphosphate group that uses a process called Phosphorylation to signal cells and regulate cell activity such as cell division.

these processes are stimulated and can cause smooth muscle tone under the following scenarios :
    Hypoxia -Deficiency in the amount of oxygen reaching the tissues.
    Shear stress
    Ischemia - A decrease in the blood supply to a bodily organ, tissue, or part caused by constriction or obstruction of the blood vessels

1. These three factors result in an increased intracellular calcium concentration and, in turn, increases vascular smooth muscle cell tone
    2. (these are all consistent with the PE exercises and how they create growth)

How to expedite the growth:

1. The cause of smooth muscle growth and proliferation is from certain dysfunctions like atherosclerosis that block blood vessels and reduce concentrations of bioactive Nitric Oxide. This is why people with sickle cell anemia can get the condition of megaphallus. When your natural NO levels are suppressed enough, this allows unopposed actions of endothelin-1 to promote vasoconstriction and smooth muscle proliferation.
    2. this is why you have people with sickle cell anemia having huge penises.

The factors that stimulate Nitric oxide reduce cell multiplication and proliferation which makes PE limit itself to increasing smooth muscle tone and makes growth more difficult....
    by taking Nitric Oxide inhibitors and doing pe at the same time you simulate the environmental influences that expedite cell growth and multiplication

On top of inhibiting the NO, you take supplements that are responsible for transferring phosphates and proteins to deliver nutrients to newly growing cells by speeding up the tyrosine kinase transfer process. This can be done by manipulating phosphorylation that uses tyrosine and threonine to expedite cell multiplication and growth through the endothelium system.
    Break
    Last edited by Break; 03-25-2013, 04:31 PM.
    big piece

Ok soooooo, what does all of this mean for PE?
    I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Current: 7.2" x 5.25"
    Next stop: 7.5" x 5.4"

Comment

The question is: what are the safety risks of taking a NOS inhibitor? So far, NOS inhibitors have only been used in experimental research.
      Collection of scientific articles and books related to PE: pe_sources.zip

Comment

So, NOS inhibitors are good?
        I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Comment

thats what i was thinking... im not sure but i am willing to give it a test heres what i found so far:
          Nitric Oxide Synthase (iNOS, bNOS, eNOS) Inhibitors - EMD4Biosciences | EMD Millipore USA

THe tyrosine and threonine supplements are available and legal
          big piece

Comment

These increase NO
            • Dilators such as histamine, bradykinin, prostaglandins, and cytokines

• Neurotransmitters such as acetylcholine, norepinephrine, epinephrine, Substance P, CGRP, VIP, and neurokinin A.

• Substances such as ATP, ADP, angiotensin II, arachidonic acid, vasopressin, neurotensin,
            5-HT, and thrombin.

also exercise.
            Break
            Last edited by Break; 03-25-2013, 04:48 PM.
            big piece

Comment

At some point there has to be a line drawn between things that improve PE and things that hurt your general well-being. NOS inhibitors will without a doubt raise your blood pressure and I have no clue if it's good for your heart or not. Like I said, it has only been used in experimental studies. Also exercise is good and it's not something I would be willing to cut out just to decrease NO production.

This reminds me of the whole Vitamin C discussion. Yeah, theoretically we could all induce scurvy which would weaken our connective tissues, but fuck that shit. I mean, it makes sense that being unhealthy (eating like shit, not exercising, not getting nutrients) could make your connective tissues weaker and therefore more susceptible to PE. I just don't think I'm willing to go that far.
              eow.
              Member of the Month April 2013
              Last edited by eow.; 03-25-2013, 05:50 PM.
              Collection of scientific articles and books related to PE: pe_sources.zip

Comment

Priapism is a common complication of sickle cell anemia. We report a little known sequela of priapism: painless megalophallus, with significant penile enlargement. The patient had had an intense episode of priapism 9 years previously and his penis remained enlarged. Blood oxygen level-dependent magnetic resonance imaging revealed enlarged, hypoxic corpora cavernosa. Megalophallus probably resulted from permanent loss of elasticity of the tunica albuginea due to severe engorgement during the episode of priapism. This sequela needs to be recognized by physicians because no intervention is necessary and sexual function seems to remain intact.
                Megalophallus as a sequela of priapism in sickle cel... [Urology. 2000] - PubMed - NCBI

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science...90429500006518

Seems that the key to growth is hypoxia ( lack of oxygen supply to tissue) and loss of elasticity in tunica....
                this can be replicated by clamping i believe...

the guy is 7.6 inches around soft
                Break
                Last edited by Break; 03-25-2013, 06:25 PM.
                big piece

Comment

Not every man with sickle cell anemia has had a positive outcome to priapism nor suffered priapism. The conditions I believe are unique to the individuals, whether a positive or negative outcome. As the observations are post event it's just speculation. I recall some Doctor patenting some chemical procedure and posting some good results per some forum and then abandoning the work; it may have been here? I personally will not be injecting anything into my only penis to induce a possible megalophallus that continues to function.
                  Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
                  King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

Comment

Or you could just try injecting olive oil.

Comment

Why stop there, inject Olive oil and her sisters too!
                      Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
                      King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

Comment

Does that mean that taking a NO increasing product like l-arginine, decrease gains ? Or maybe I'm misunderstanding .

Comment

would seem to be what this indicates yes Fs1 ...
                          Starting Stats

Nov 26 2012

7.5 BPEL
                          4.7 MSEG
                          5.1 BEG
                          4.3 EGBH

Current stats

8.25 BPEL
                          5.2 MSEG

5.8 BEG
                          4.2 EHeadG

Hoping to be 8.5+ BPEL and 5.75+ MSEG

Comment

Originally posted by MovingUp View Post
                            would seem to be what this indicates yes Fs1 ...
                            I am almost positive that evidence states otherwise. I mean other pegym members.
                            PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

Being unhealthy for the sake of PE is dumb. Eat green. Sleep good. Exercise. All the cool kids are doing it!!

EXERCISE! EXERCISE! EXERCISE!.... no one?

Comment

Working...
                              X