Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jelqing may have ruined my sex life. Desperate.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelqing may have ruined my sex life. Desperate.

I'm a 22 male, have jelqed for a few months about 1-2 yrs ago and have been noticing my sex drive decreasing, drastically. This one post someone made fit me perfectly:

"About a year and a half ago I tried some jelqing exercises for about 6 months. Soon after I stopped, a year or so ago, the damage I had caused became obvious. Right now things are still changing and have improved relative to where things were a few months ago. However, their is still noticeable damage to the Glans (glands) of my penis. I seems like there isn't any tissue in the glands anymore, it feels empty and lifeless. When I have erections the head does not fill with blood until I am close to ejaculation, even when this occurs the head is soft but full. There is scar tissue that i can feel just behind the glans (glands). Also, my penis is generally less elastic, feels like the tissue has changed significantly."

That's how I feel and when I'm with my girlfriend, sometimes it's not easy getting an erection. I'm scared that this permanently damaged my penis. I just don't feel the same sensation/plateau that I've experienced before jelqing. Can anyone help a desperate man who thinks he's losing his manhood?

Thanks much.

Sounds like your gripping to hard or doing way to intense of workouts because I have had the opposite effect. The only time I don't feel at optimum power is if I have sex 2 to 3 hours after a pe session

Comment

I think.. And Know.. It's probably anxiety dude.. You jelqed for a few months a couple years ago? Your dick has probably been through worse.. Don't go blaming PE man...
      Anxiety
      beating off too hard or and in excess
      insecurity with performance when your with your girl
      I have wreaked hell on my cock dude, but it's always fine...
      You have to ask yourself many questions man.. Do you drink? Alcohol is known to raise estrogen levels ( spec. Beer ) in men,
      do you smoke? Smoking thins out blood vessels ultimately decreasing blood flow to every part of your body including your member, are you in good health? Men with heart conditions have it generally associate with erectile dysfunction, when you DID do a few months of jelqing... A couple years ago.... -.- did you use a death grip? Did you do like 1000 jelqs thinking you would wake up the next morning with a boa constricter between your legs? Do you Ever masterbate? What are your symptoms?

Gotta give us more to go on if you want "Friendly Suggestions", we aren't doctors on here either man, PE warns to check with a physician before attempting PE in the first place..
      But honestly I HIGHLY doubt it had anything to do with the few months you jelqed a couple years ago..

Honestly not too sound rude or offensive.. But I have been noticing a lot of fake posts about PE, in general on the net, being used as scare tactics for marketing schemes.. So pardon me if I don't fully empathize with you.

Why you ask? For the same reason free stuff posts get flagged on Craigslist I guess.
      ( I have never recorded my progress, but I have never forgotten where I started. )
      Before ever starting PE 2010: BPEL:6", EG:4.3"-4.4"
      As of 6/14/13: NBPEL:6.9", BPEL:7.3", MEG:4.9" BEG:5.3"
      Goal: NBPEL:7.5", MEG:5.5", BEG: 5.5"+

Comment

Originally posted by Funnypop View Post
        Honestly not too sound rude or offensive.. But I have been noticing a lot of fake posts about PE, in general on the net, being used as scare tactics for marketing schemes.. So pardon me if I don't fully empathize with you.
        You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Nah you didn't cause damage from jelqing; you're just mentally in the wrong place. Let's see I have been kicked at least 5 times on my dick, had someone punch it once ( yes we were in a really cool fight), got hit with a few baseballs in the dirt ( no I wasn't wearing a cup), and a few other things and my dick still works. There is no way, other than jelqing witha chainsaw, that you really did anything, especially if it was years ago, by jelqing. Do you know that stress can affect the autonomic nervous system and literally kill an erection? Okay I'm off to get lunch; what's everybody else eating today?
          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
            Okay I'm off to get lunch; what's everybody else eating today?
            Vagina. Well, one can certainly wish, can't he? lol
            You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

I was thinking grand slam breakfast :/ but I wouldn't mind a good ole plate of vagina-in-my-facé
              ( I have never recorded my progress, but I have never forgotten where I started. )
              Before ever starting PE 2010: BPEL:6", EG:4.3"-4.4"
              As of 6/14/13: NBPEL:6.9", BPEL:7.3", MEG:4.9" BEG:5.3"
              Goal: NBPEL:7.5", MEG:5.5", BEG: 5.5"+

Comment

Have to agree with Cusp, no way jelqing did it. Hell my husband and I have been jelqing his unit for two years and is better than ever.
                MrsLooking4more
                Retired Super Moderator
                Member of the Month Feb 2013
                PEGym Hero
                Last edited by MrsLooking4more; 03-26-2013, 02:39 PM.
                ​Mrs. L4M
                BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
                Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
                MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Correction, proper jelqing would not cause that.
                  My Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by 4Samson View Post
                    Correction, proper jelqing would not cause that.
                    +1
                    ​Mrs. L4M
                    Hubby's Routine

Comment

Maybe I wasn't properly jelqing. I did it sometimes while my penis was erect. Unfortunately, I only realized that was wrong after the fact. That's why I was scared I may have damaged the tissue.

Funnypop: To answer some of your questions:

I don't smoke. I drink 1-2 times/week beer. I don't have any anxiety with my girl, I've been going out with her for about 10 months. Hardly do any beating. I do sometimes think about my dick size and whether it satisfies my girl, but other than that no other insecurities (sometimes I overanalyze it getting erect and that may cause it to be mr softie). I generally have good health (weigh 160 lb), active at the gym, no heart conditions that I know of. What do you mean by marketing tactics? Like I pointlessly posted this thread to market something? That's not the case, I'm actually concerned about mini me.

What's fucked up is that my gf thinks it's her fault and I feel like shit. She's really attractive.. I'm about 6.5 inches, thinking about jelqing again if you guys don't think it'll mess anything up. I've just been reading stuff online where some people say it's very dangerous etc.... Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by MrsLooking4more View Post
                        Have to agree with Cusp, no way jelquing did it. Hell my husband and I have been jelquing his unit for two years and is better than ever.

Sausage-a-la-nude would be great for a yummy snack!
                        Lucky man, I better ask my girl to help me out now, might add a novelty for my routine.
                        Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
                        Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
                        Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
                        http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by alan020 View Post
                          Lucky man, I better ask my girl to help me out now, might add a novelty for my routine.
                          Sure will and I bet you will stay more motivated on your routine too!
                          ​Mrs. L4M
                          Hubby's Routine

Comment

Originally posted by MrsLooking4more View Post
                            Sure will and I bet you will stay more motivated on your routine too!
                            Might actually help for ulis, but as regards jelqing my erection level would probably go to 100% and thus decreasing safety! Such a dilemma to be struck down with in life
                            Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
                            Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
                            Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
                            http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by alan020 View Post
                              Might actually help for ulis, but as regards jelqing my erection level would probably go to 100% and thus decreasing safety! Such a dilemma to be struck down with in life
                              I do the jelqing, Ulis and helicopters. For the jelqing when he starts to get excited, he takes over. Over time I can do it longer before he gets excited. He prefers to do the routine himself is faster that way but he knows I love to do it too, so he indulges me. I can't do V jelqs I do OK hand shape jelqs.
                              ​Mrs. L4M
                              Hubby's Routine

Comment

Working...
                              X