Toughening of tunica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toughening of tunica

So I have been doing stretching and jelging for 2 months now, but i keep thinking have i sabotaged myself from getting girth to my penis by toughening it with advanced exercises too soon (advanced stupidity YES). When I was 15 years old I started to sometimes use rubber bands(folded to be more tight) to clamp my penis just because I really enjoyed the pressure, but because i usually did this when I was horny as hell my mind ignored risks and i kept doing this. I remember that once i got few red spots on glans and stopped doing that for awhile, but then started again and sometimes tied a shoelace around my penis and even accidentally came with it, but was lucky and didn't got any injuries.

Then I discovered some PE-page and did some jelqing for month and read about clamping, and because i had done similar thing before i thought it's safe enough, so clamped with hose clamp for maybe 2-3 weeks, and even did it like 3 days straight because i enjoyed that engorgement, but because of overtraining EQ started to go down pretty quickly. I didn't got any injuries because i was lucky as hell, don't do these before conditioning!!!! I even started to doubt my erections when i started to think what kind of stress i had put my dick through and was thinking i had caused myself venous leakage etc. but that is now forgotten at the age of 21 with long lasting rock hard erections.

Anyway i have already gained an 0.2" length which im happy about because i didn't even do manual stretches on every workout, although im doing them from now on cos length first. No gains on girth. Yes i know, just 2 months behind so no wonder. But i keep wondering if i have done my girth gains almost impossible? It is way more important to me to gain girth than length.
    Started 25.1.2013 BPEL 7.3" (18,5cm) MSEG 4.8" (12,2cm) BEG 5.2"

23.4.2013 BPEL 7.7" EG No change

First Goal: BPEL 8" MSEG 5.3"
    Final Goal: BPEL 8.25" MSEG 5.75"

You're probably right about your tunica toughening. You should be able to wear it down with targeted exercises like jelqs, squeezes and bends. Clamping is intense, and what you did is beyond intense. Insane is more like it. However, it doesn't have the targeting effect that the other exercises have - meaning you clamp only at the base, not all over the penis.

Good news on the EQ and no pain while doing PE, probably means you didn't do any serious damage. However, it does mean you have become seriously familiar with your limits, which you have to break if you aim to gain.
    BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
    MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
    CI:1.5 -2.5
    Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
    275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
    6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Thanks for answer. Well guess it means minimal girth gains for me, but time will tell. I'd be happu with 5,5" girth even though my goal is 6". Guess I will start clamping after 5-6 months, and before that I'll add those squeezes or o-bends to my routine like you recommended. Except will they slow length gains?

At the moment I am doing:

-stretching from JP90
      -15min dry/wet jelqing
      -edging, here and there

or additionally 10min jelq + 5min v-jelqs.
      Started 25.1.2013 BPEL 7.3" (18,5cm) MSEG 4.8" (12,2cm) BEG 5.2"

23.4.2013 BPEL 7.7" EG No change

First Goal: BPEL 8" MSEG 5.3"
      Final Goal: BPEL 8.25" MSEG 5.75"

Comment

Working...
      X