Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncontrolable erections

So ive been PE'ing for 4 days now.

Each day i do about 500 jelqs at 90-100% erections with some reverse Ok grip squeezes. Then i stretch my thing about another 500 times divided in sets.

Now I keep getting the most furious boner's ever throughout the day with bulging veins showing in ever conceivable angle. The only way I can put down the beast is by beating one off then getting a boner 10-15min afterwards.

This is the 7th time I did it whilz typing this. Any of you guys kno why?

P.S this is no joke I'm being dead seriouse

Originally posted by twilight0111 View Post
    So ive been PE'ing for 4 days now.

Each day i do about 500 jelqs at 90-100% erections with some reverse Ok grip squeezes. Then i stretch my thing about another 500 times divided in sets.

Now I keep getting the most furious boner's ever throughout the day with bulging veins showing in ever conceivable angle. The only way I can put down the beast is by beating one off then getting a boner 10-15min afterwards.

This is the 7th time I did it whilz typing this. Any of you guys kno why?

P.S this is no joke I'm being dead seriouse
    1st: DON'T PE EVERY DAY IF YOU'RE A BEGGINER! Do a 2on 1off routine.

2nd: NEVER JELQ AT OVER 80% ERCETION! Jelq between 40% and 75%

3rd: YOU'RE DOING WAY TOO MUCH WORK FOR A BEGGINER!

4TH: I really think you need to read this:https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html
    All of the posts.
    Initial Penis size (01/01/2013):
    BPEL: 5,5 inches
    EG: 5,5 inches

Goal:
    BPEL: 7 inches
    EG: No more than 5,7 inches

Comment

Hey twilight,
      Mike's right. You need to slow down before you hurt yourself. Take a look at the thread he posted and start doing one of the beginner routines. You don't want an injury. Injuries just result in lost time to PE. Like they say, "Slow and steady wins the race". There is no race but you get the idea. You'll get to your destination faster.
      Bondage.
      Some people call it domestic violence.
      We call it foreplay.
      Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Yeah but I dont want to lose anytime tho:/ i just need to get results ASAP, and my only problem is getting erections but other then that my thing is fine.

Comment

Getting random erections is suppose to be a good thing. I get them too. Just wish I could point on a girl and say let's take a walk into that room so you can fix my "problem". Wish it was this easy
          BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
          MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
          BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

Originally posted by twilight0111 View Post
            Yeah but I dont want to lose anytime tho:/ i just need to get results ASAP, and my only problem is getting erections but other then that my thing is fine.
            You need to get results ASAP??? Then you're lost bro. PE is a long term thing. If you want to get results ASAP you'll probably overtrain and end up injuring your penis.

Option 1: Stay committed to PE for at least 6 months. Progress wisely and you'll almost certainly gain something in that time span.

Option 2: Stop wasting your time PEing. You're not getting results ASAP. With that routine and that attitude, you'll most likely injure yourself.

Take a pick bro. But before you do read the threads in the link I posted.

Goal:

Comment

Yeah I think I had something like this happen to me a Long time ago.. Veiny, felt heavy, always pushing to get out my pants.. Except I had been jelqing during that time for Quite some time, and it def wasn't 500 .. You might as well get a pump and pump for hours or until your shit explodes at that rate... But no seriously too much dude.. It's really awesome that you jumped a fat gap and realized some true strengths about your penis, I highly commend and respect that.. But be careful dude please for your own sake.. Cause it can go from constant boners, to limpshitz quick... I mean now you know yours can really take it, but it's not worth the risk bro..

What is it dude? Some girl you just met? You don't wanna whip it out till you got anaconda hiding in your pants? Sorry to break it to you, unless your both Waiting till you get married it's not gonna happen.. Cheeeelll Winstaaan.
              Let your Winston cool off brozi, I mean you don't Have to get into beginner routines if you know and feel like you can handle it.. But diminish the amount you do generously...

Imagine three months with your current driven mind set, possible +1 for length and .5 for girth, possible..
              or imagine three weeks later getting ready to undergo another penile ultrasound embarrassed as fuck possibly needing to have surgery done..

Not trying to scare you, but what you Say you do for your fourth day is unheard of, even I in all my at times dummy assness didn't do anything that crazy when I first started, and I had your exact mind set, " GOTTA GET IT NOW, NO NOW, LOOK YEAHHHHHH IT'S ENGORGED, MORE MORE NOW MORE AAAAA PAIIIIINN"
              so just Relax man and take a breathe..
              Funnypop
              Last edited by Funnypop; 03-26-2013, 06:21 PM.
              ( I have never recorded my progress, but I have never forgotten where I started. )
              Before ever starting PE 2010: BPEL:6", EG:4.3"-4.4"
              As of 6/14/13: NBPEL:6.9", BPEL:7.3", MEG:4.9" BEG:5.3"
              Goal: NBPEL:7.5", MEG:5.5", BEG: 5.5"+

Comment

Something I've learned from reading the progress of those who have been successful with PE: Growth doesn't occur during exercise days, it occurs during your rest days. Check my signature for what has become my personal PE mantra, I repeat it to myself as I'm exercising, keeps me from going overboard. I might be a newbie but I've done my homework, if you aren't seeing gains then it doesn't mean exercise twice as much, gains happen at the fine line of overtraining and under training. As others have said you are quickly on your way to injury and getting too many boners will be a problem you wish you had, way way way too much to start out with, you're going to wreck your dick.

And whatever your reason is for getting results ASAP it isn't as urgent as you may think it is (something tells me there's a woman involved, she really isn't hung up on your size like you are, women's brains are wired differently. If you want to make an impression learn how to give mind blowing oral instead of wrecking your dick for an extra inch, you give fantastic oral and she'll remember you for life).
                Start 12MAR'13

"Be nice to your penis, you should encourage it to grow, not force it to"
                "Gains occur while balancing the fine line between undertraining and overtraining"
                "Undertraining slows the gains, overtraining stops them"

Comment

Dam dude that got me kinda scared :/ I'll correct my routine now that I think about it.

Comment

This is how I get results FAST, and it WORKS!!

I consider my flaccid state my BPEL because I measure it pointing it straight out in my hand with an EQ of 10, which this comes to be about 6"... I then Jelq my BPEL a few times, while turning on my Arousal switch in my head, and viola!...within minutes my BPEL turns into 7.75". My girth even doubles!!!!!

Really though, if you want results bro, stick to JP90 for 90 days, listen to your dick, and take rest days because they matter. Don't worry about more advanced exercises until your last few weeks of that 90 days.

and, watch your PI's! ~~> Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Welcome to the Gym!
                    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                      This is how I get results FAST, and it WORKS!!

I consider my flaccid state my BPEL because I measure it pointing it straight out in my hand with an EQ of 10, which this comes to be about 6"... I then Jelq my BPEL a few times, while turning on my Arousal switch in my head, and viola!...within minutes my BPEL turns into 7.75". My girth even doubles!!!!!

Really though, if you want results bro, stick to JP90 for 90 days, listen to your dick, and take rest days because they matter. Don't worry about more advanced exercises until your last few weeks of that 90 days.

and, watch your PI's! ~~> Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Welcome to the Gym!
                      Where`s the cock jay? I want that big cock back!!!

Goal:

Comment

Working...
                      X