Thread: Here's a trick...
- 03-27-2013 #1
- Join Date
- Jan 2010
- Blog Entries
Some guys, in fact a large portion of guys on here are probably insecure about the size of their penis....me included, despite knowing that I fall not the average range. However, last night when measuring and had the pleasant surprise that PE is already working for me I had a bit of paper when making some notes and my ruler still in hand I the drew a line the same length as my penis - sounds stupid I know - anyway, when I looked at the line on the paper it changed my perception of my penis straight away, when looking at it from that angle instead of straight down I actually thought "it ain't so short, not massive but definitely not short and there's nothing to feel insecure about"
Whether or not this train of thought was prompted by my gains after 4 weeks I'm not sure...but I certainly never felt that way until I'd drawn that line...
Like I said, sounds daft but give it a try....it might just work for you tooBPEL: 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 .7.3 7.4 7.5 7.6 7.8 7.9 8.0
EG:5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 5.5
1st Goal: 7.5 x 5.3
Ultimate Goal: 8x6
- 03-27-2013 #2
You're totally right, brother. I've noticed that our own "birds-eye" view is actually the least flattering view of our own member possible. lol! I have a "growth chart" that I keep (not so well) hidden under my mouse pad by my computer. It's basically just a piece of white paper taped down to the desk. It's also the best way I know how to measure without cheating since the desk stops my thighs from pushing forward and cheating a new measurement.
- By amc in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 03-11-2012, 07:43 AM
- By newuser21 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 12-27-2011, 03:19 PM
- By Jelq in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 08-17-2010, 08:23 PM
- By SwAngin in forum Premature Ejaculation ForumReplies: 15Last Post: 07-21-2010, 12:17 PM
- By hammer10inch in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 07-19-2009, 04:30 PM