Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I tried wrapping my flacid.........READ THIS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I tried wrapping my flacid.........READ THIS!

Hi guys. I tried wrapping my guy up so that he would stay, well you know, extended while flaccid. First I bought that what a grip tape for tennis rackets. I had absolutely no luck with that whatsoever. Maybe it was my lack of patience, and I thought I was being patient and I did stretching over night but could not get it to fit. So off I went to the local sports store, Dick's, no pun intended and I bought some sports tape. Big freaking mistake. Well let me say this putting it on and having it work is just fine. Removal is a different story! I nearly ripped the skin off my Dick trying to get this stuff off. Good thing I didn't leave it on longer than I did, I was just giving it a test. Well either I've tried using the wrong stuff or my Dick is more sensitive than other Dick's out there.

I have tried using an ace bandage but that sucker is really really uncomfortable. I'm glad I just didn't decide to use duct tape and give that a chance!

Any comments?
    Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Geeze brother, I'm sorry to hear. This is EXACTLY why I'm hesitant to try wrapping, even though I know it would really help if (and only if) I can figure out medium that wouldn't be unpleasant putting on/wearing/removing.

Comment

Look for the lighter white stretchy gauze. Once you stretch it out a few times it becomes softer. I just bought a silicone sleeve and I love the way it feels (baby powder before putting it on is a must). It will also compliment a pumping routine to minimize FR.
      :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

Very cool, bro...I've been thinking about trying the silicone sleeve. Glad to hear you're having success with it!

Comment

I seriously think I'm going to find a piece of PVC pipe that has the proper inside diameter. I'm going to cut it to the right length, or maybe have several different lengths, and saw it in half to make an upper and lower cradle. Next place my Dick in it, almost like a hot dog bun, and rubberbanded together. Of course I might have to smooth it somewhere to eliminate sharp edges and pain,, but in theory it sounds like it could work.

Anyone else want to elaborate on this?

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

absilicone ( Google it) sells a really nice anti turtle sleeve, along with some other things that can be used for this. I haven't tried their products yet, but know some really respectable people that have and that have great reports.
            2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Cool stuff! I'm thumbing through it right now, this might be just what the doctor ordered.

Donjelquer, do you use just a bottle washing brush to clean your cylinders?

Comment

I have also tried What-a-Grip and couldn't get it down over my penis. Is there a secret to it? Must I have a certain % erection?

About the silicon sleeve, how are you supposed to put it on?

Comment

I'm curious about absilicone's other products. They have a variety of PE related tools. I wonder how effective they are.
                  "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
                  Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
                  Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
                  As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Ditto the silicone sleeve recommendation.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
                    Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

Just the idea of wrapping my dick with some tape makes me cringe, but the silicone sleeve sounds much better. Imma look into that.
                      Current stats:
                      BPFL: 6”
                      NBPFL: 5”
                      Flaccid Girth: 3.5”
                      BPEL: 6.75”
                      NBPEL: 6”
                      Erect Girth: 5”
                      ----------
                      by 2014:
                      BPEL: 7.5”
                      NBPEL: 7”
                      Erect Girth: 6”

Comment

Use some good quality lotion and you'll like how the silicone sleeves work. They are pricey however.
                        There have been threads here that describe how to make your own.
                        The Mc Master Carr hose will NOT work. Don't bother trying it.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
                        Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

Working...
                        X