- 03-28-2013 #1
- Join Date
- Apr 2012
I have been weatring extender and using Bathmate for a yr now, i gained 0.5 inches length and 0.3 inches in girth.
Which should i concentrate first, length or girth? why? thanks
Last edited by pepegagasusu; 03-28-2013 at 08:26 AM.
- 03-28-2013 #2
Length then girth.Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
Goal: 8" x 6"
Follow my blog if you like
Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, and I'm running a competition to win a free BIB Hanger too!
- 03-28-2013 #3
I always take the philosophy of a "balanced" routine, working on both. Of course you can focus on length or girth depending on which you really would love to see improvement in, but I wouldn't neglect either completely. Remember, your member is three-dimensional; what causes it to grow one way will cause it to grow the other way no matter how slightly. Just my opinion of course.
- 03-28-2013 #4
- Join Date
- Jan 2013
I gained girth first now I'm working on length and I still do some girth work with my length exercises
- By sophistabsolute in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 02-19-2013, 12:41 PM
- By long in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 25Last Post: 01-31-2013, 12:50 PM
- By mikeytt in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 01-15-2012, 04:34 PM
- By JamesMonroe in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 01-12-2012, 08:59 AM
- By four44 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 05-31-2009, 01:09 PM